Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274208 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard - 1.0.0.123
« Reply #3270 on: August 19, 2011, 11:03:36 am »

8:30

No wait, 9

No wait, 11

You'd think after doing this every fucking maintenance they'd just stop giving us an eta.
Shoes...

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
  • Profession: Handsome Rogue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: August 19, 2011, 11:26:20 am »

How long do you thing they'll be out?
I'm Digging Deeper... AGAIN... You Should Too!

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: August 19, 2011, 11:41:55 am »

If that were the case, we'd get Soon and the servers miiight come up in six months.

You know how soon is.

Valve taught me the definition of soon. But yes, they need to stop doing this ETA stuff. It's even worse because I'm three hours ahead of them, so when they say 11 AM, it's 2 PM for me, and I continually forget that.
Also often called Boowells.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: August 19, 2011, 01:10:03 pm »

Its back up at least, but there's a 15 minute queue.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: August 19, 2011, 03:08:17 pm »

AD Sona is fun. With sheen and power chord, she does a surprising amount of damage.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: August 19, 2011, 03:24:40 pm »

Holy fuck, 8 losses in a row.  This time Yorick gave up 4 kills in five minutes then left.  Everyone started insulting everyone else, our Caitlyn (Who said Amumu was a good solo mid, what the fuck) thought I was the bad one, things got retarded fast.  I'll probably end up with a 3 day ban or so for asking him if it was LoL day at the fetal alcohol syndrome clinic.  Tempers were flared.
Shoes...

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: August 19, 2011, 03:40:05 pm »

Don't worry, buddy, we've all been there. Nothing like tanking for 2/8 Panth and 1/9 Vayne.  ::)

Also, a note on Maokai- Philostone AND HoG first thing put the RoA too far back, making him absolutely harmless. Besides that, a Catalyst should hold in terms of health/mana/sustain.

Also, a question- Am I better off maxing the sapling first for lulz and harassment or go for Twisted Advance for the root duration? I usually go for Advance, but...

Sapling, in my opinion. They hurt like hell at level 5 if the enemy gets caught by both the land and the explosion. Then the enemy zones himself out of fear of your tiny minions. But then again, I consistently go AP Maokai instead of a tank. And yeah, I rush the RoA first. He's a bit too squishy otherwise. Just try not to throw too many saplings. Actually, if you're careful about using them, you can actually get away with taking Clarity as a summoner spell and not taking any mana regen items.

I usually go with Twisted Advance to assist my sapling burst damage. Throw one sapling on the enemy, root them in place, then the sapling explodes. It does a good amount of burst damage and makes the enemy fear your saplings even more. If they have like 3-5 bars of health left and you have level 5 saplings, go for the sapling, root combination. It'll probably end up killing them or at the very least forcing them out of the lane, even with around 65-70 AP aside from the RoA.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: August 19, 2011, 04:14:01 pm »

Mix it up, lvl5 saplings are very mana hungry, but if you alternate between the root and your saplings you keep you damage high and mana consuption manageable, and the extra root time is of great use too.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: August 19, 2011, 05:18:39 pm »

Broke my streak with, who else, Jax.

Went 6-1 despite laning with an Ashe who was complete deadweight.
Shoes...

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: August 19, 2011, 06:13:57 pm »

If you're laning solo/with someone who doesn't really harass, max sapling. If you're laning with a carry/harasser, max advance first.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: August 19, 2011, 08:01:57 pm »

Just won a double jungle game. ^^

Lee Sin and Udyr double jungle. Lanes were Morde, Swain, and Maokai. So awesome fun. The poor enemy Lee Sin jungle was so freaking underlevelled.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: August 19, 2011, 09:32:49 pm »

Surprise, I'm back!  Jax is carrying me back into a winning streak.  Five wins in a row now.  You know what's hilarious?  Banshee's Veiling Amumu's ultimate and getting a double kill before they realize I'm not snared.
Shoes...

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: August 19, 2011, 09:40:49 pm »

More IP champion cost reductions.

Thankfully, I have bought NONE of these champions. :D

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid