Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274750 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2535 on: August 03, 2011, 12:45:16 am »

You can do it man, minmax.  Tryhard your way to victory.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: August 03, 2011, 01:21:56 am »

Also, if I get anywhere near there I'll start facing off against SK, AAA, or fnatic since 1875 elo in 5v5 premade = top 50 in the EU.

Err... it's getting more and more scary...

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: August 03, 2011, 02:42:31 am »

You can do it! I believe in you!

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

TwilightWalker

• Bay Watcher
  • Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: August 03, 2011, 03:07:07 am »

You can do it! I believe in you!

Believe in the me who believes in you!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: August 03, 2011, 05:22:21 am »

Got trolled like mad in 5v5 Arranged Ranked by no less than imaqtpie himself.

Their team when 4 sets of Gank Boots and 4 Gunblades with all the Gold/5 items, which they then began to build into their successor items (e.g. Deathfire, Youmuu's).
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: August 03, 2011, 07:56:21 am »

Sometimes.. people..

They(my 'team') pick Vlad, Heimer and Leblanc. Leblanc takes mid. Vlad ragequits after 10 mins/5 deaths. Heimer is top with me, he pushes like mad, initiates a fight against their Caitlyn, I join, he runs so I die instead of Caitlyn(50hp), he goes "VAYNE NEW?"

Then Leblanc goes roaming, Heimer takes over mid. We lose bot tower, our team groups up mid. I wait next to them, in brush. 4 of us, versus 2 of them. They do nothing. They wait until it's 4vs4, Amumu initiates like a boss, I join him to snipe squishies, Leblanc and Heimer run. We die. So I was like "Fuck it, Ill push top". So I take down a tower, they go "VAYNE, WTF!?"

I'm not an especially good player, but come on... either you go for it, or you don't. And why the hell would someone take Morde, look at a Vlad/Heimer and go Leblanc "I MID".
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 07:57:52 am by Wravburn »
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: August 03, 2011, 11:32:39 am »

So i was bored and i wanted to get that free Kayle skin for some reason, i go in and do some solo queue.First game was with Jarvan, a very close one but we one.Second game i am bored not knowing what to pick, then i notice Taric is free :D
The lineup was like this, us (WW jungling, Morde solo top, Malza mid and me as Taric with Akali on bot), them(Yi and Malph top, Vlad mid and Caitlyn and Yorrick bot).Caitlyn dies after three rounds of dazzle>akali facerape.This continues on as WW roams around and ganks people.By the 18th minute we have 14 kills and two towers to their zero, then we get a bit cocky and two of us die under their second mid tower, two minutes later they surrender :D

Edit:
Starting another game, they have Xin and Sona with Udyr jungling and Rammus and Wukong in another lane, i hope that combo isn't as fearsome as you made it out to be umi X(

Edit2:

And we won, they had a wierd setup, top was solo Rammus, mid was Xin and bot went to Wukong and Sona.Me and Ashe were on top (because derp Yi and Garen stayed at our blue untill it went up then went bot refusing to speak).Garen was suicidal and Yi was a bit too but not nearly as much as Garen who fed them some 8 deaths without any reason.So we switch, hoping that i can keep him alive a bit more, but stuns and heals can help only so much against someone who dives five people because of a low health Udy X(
But we won, we kept pushing like mad (especially Garen, who loved to split push bot whenever he could), one particularly funny thing was when we engaged a teamfight at their mid inhibitor turret, they immediatley went for our Yi and Ashe completely ignoring me who kept healing them and smacking the turret all the while, one of my team dies as they run and i push the turret completely before disappearing off into the jungle.
Then Ashe steals their baron with her ult, priceless moment of awesome :D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:02:38 pm by Jopax »
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: August 03, 2011, 04:36:56 pm »

Got trolled like mad in 5v5 Arranged Ranked by no less than imaqtpie himself.

Their team when 4 sets of Gank Boots and 4 Gunblades with all the Gold/5 items, which they then began to build into their successor items (e.g. Deathfire, Youmuu's).

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=237990&d=1312345059 for those who want to see it.

We were all laughing our asses off, on both teams, by the end. They were pretty chill folks.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: August 03, 2011, 05:20:03 pm »

I'm practicing last hitting in solo custom games with Ashe.  If I had a dollar for every time I reduced an enemy to 1hp and a minion got the kill I wouldn't need to last hit because I'd have an infinity edge at 10 minutes.

Edit, Rage-Inducing:  Trying your ass off to last hit and finding that the guy who does nothing but harass and autoattack has a way better cs than you.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 07:35:26 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: August 03, 2011, 07:35:04 pm »

Today's elo change.

Not enough people for 5v5, so it was 3 duo queue ranked games.

Elo went up by 24. This is going to take awhile...

I'm starting to get amazingly good with Lee Sin. He's still pretty underpowered compared to the other tanky deepsers but just all the mobility and utility he has. So fun. Fly around the map, kicking people in the face.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: August 03, 2011, 07:40:53 pm »

I'm practicing last hitting in solo custom games with Ashe.  If I had a dollar for every time I reduced an enemy to 1hp and a minion got the kill I wouldn't need to last hit because I'd have an infinity edge at 10 minutes.

Edit, Rage-Inducing:  Trying your ass off to last hit and finding that the guy who does nothing but harass and autoattack has a way better cs than you.

Oh god, I remember that. I was like 'wtf?'

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: August 03, 2011, 07:44:26 pm »

I was Ashe and he was Kog'maw.  It was bullshit, I killed him before he killed me but I still lost both towers.  Well fuck Ashe, I'm sticking with AP carry mids.  I've still never failed to crush my lane as Malz in solo queue.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: August 03, 2011, 07:50:30 pm »

That's probably a good idea.

You could always wait till you have runes and masteries to learn proper last hitting.

Edit: Solo queue starts. Instalocks are: Lee Sin (not jungling), Udyr (not jungling), Nasus.

My face:  :-\

I take Warwick jungle. Last person picks... wait for it.... Tristana.

Check out the tankiness in our team:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Even our Tristana was tanky.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: August 03, 2011, 10:58:25 pm »

IMPORTANT

Call me an insane conspiracy theorist, but hear me out.

Dominion game mode leaked? The first thread I saw about it was deleted.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/j8ds6/if_you_google_search_league_of_legends_dominion/ <--- Story.

http://socialmedia.trademarkia.com/league-of-legends-dominion-85198896.html <--- Riot's Trademark for the name.

GG Riot. Keep this alive and spread the word, folks.

http://www.google.com/search?q=league+of+legends+dominon+graphics&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=cp9&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&ei=2ws6TurmE4LagAeJh7jOBg&ved=0CBgQvwUoAQ&q=league+of+legends+dominion+graphics&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=7caaed5eb0414d97&biw=1920&bih=908 <---- On Google, deleted story.

http://www.google.com/search?q=league+of+legends+dominon+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a <--- On Google, trademark.

Possible explanation below, origins unconfirmed.

http://pastebin.com/ciCSb04n

Say whatever you want about my motives/intentions/etc., but just take a look at the info I'm presenting. The trademark if nothing else is irrefutable.

The above is information I collected about Dominion and what might be the secret Riot's been talking about. Now, please trust me, I'm not trolling you (you know me), my posts and threads have been deleted wherever I've posted them, however, people have begun to catch on, and immediately after the forums go down.

Coincidence? Maybe. But I really wouldn't rule out the possibility of an information blackout. They tried censoring this and they couldn't and they might not want it to get out.

However crazy that theory may be the information I gathered and is in the quote above is solid. I reserve bragging rights if this all turns out to be true. If nothing else this is interesting.

EDIT: Forums appear to be back up. However, they were down for a while before.

EDIT 2: They're going up and down like waves on the beach. Might actually be tech problems. This doesn't nullify my info, however.

EDIT 3: Adding comments on the new Tryndamere spotlight has been disabled. I know for a fact that you could post comments before, because I did and I saw others'.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 11:01:18 pm by Yodamaster »
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 1067