Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274789 times)

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2505 on: August 02, 2011, 03:58:31 pm »

Yeah. Some shit is going down soon, as in this week, not next week with the patch. I expect an announcement about it at the very latest by Thursday, maybe even tomorrow. Season 2 anyone?

Actually, Shurelia's pointing towards Magma Chamber, but I personally suspect that's just trolling.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 04:02:39 pm by Yodamaster »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: August 02, 2011, 04:14:10 pm »

Yeah on one hand I don't think it's magma chamber because that's just too obvious and kind of.. eh I dunno, it just doesn't feel right (plus didn't they "indefinitely postpone" magma chamber?). On the other hand, they're doing an awful lot of hyping for it to just be observation mode/replays, in my opinion.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: August 02, 2011, 04:47:57 pm »

Yeah on one hand I don't think it's magma chamber because that's just too obvious and kind of.. eh I dunno, it just doesn't feel right (plus didn't they "indefinitely postpone" magma chamber?). On the other hand, they're doing an awful lot of hyping for it to just be observation mode/replays, in my opinion.
I dunno... Magma Chamber looks like the current answer.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: August 02, 2011, 04:57:16 pm »

So, all exciting and shit, and the only thing i could notice was this:
RiotGuinsoo - Steve Feak
Oh boy, what an exciting week. Plus we decided not to nerf Jarvan IV. So he's actually getting a nice buff next patch. #leagueoflegends

Like, yes please, i could do with more facerape :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: August 02, 2011, 06:13:28 pm »

Bay12 best 12.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: August 02, 2011, 06:22:58 pm »

enemy team: gank gank gank
me: hey teammates you should ward
my team: what, did you say "overextend without wards and get ganked"?
me: no seriously you should ward
my team: oh, i see, you mean run around while their entire team is MIA because we have no wards
enemy team: gank gank, oh hey, we can pull off four- and five-man ganks without getting caught?
me: okay so see, they're wandering around the map with their entire team because we're not warding
my team: i don't have enough money
enemy team: haha, because they didn't spend 75 gold, we just got 500 gold from that double kill from our five-man gank
me: that is why you should ward
my team: wards don't help in team fights
enemy team: okay, time to push and stomp them because we're so fed from those ganks
me: i hate you

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: August 02, 2011, 06:35:30 pm »

Problem? Wards are expensive, if I want to ward I'll just take rally and put it in a bush.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: August 02, 2011, 06:38:19 pm »

me: hey teammates you should ward
my team: what, did you say "overextend without wards and get ganked"?
me: no seriously you should ward
my team: oh, i see, you mean run around while their entire team is MIA because we have no wards
enemy team: gank gank, oh hey, we can pull off four- and five-man ganks without getting caught?
me: okay so see, they're wandering around the map with their entire team because we're not warding
my team: i don't have enough money
enemy team: haha, because they didn't spend 75 gold, we just got 500 gold from that double kill from our five-man gank
me: that is why you should ward
my team: wards don't help in team fights
enemy team: okay, time to push and stomp them because we're so fed from those ganks
me: i hate you

That was an Urgot from a few games ago. The only thing he would do is push. And keep pushing. And keep pushing. TERRIBLE lanemate. I even told him to stop pushing, but he just kept autoattacking. Eventually, the bottom turret fell. And he pushed to the next turret. Then mid went blatantly MIA. They literally could be seen going in the direction of the river and disappearing. The teammate in mid said so as well. Even I told the Urgot to watch out (Probably should've told him to RUNNNN). Then Urgot got ganked HARD. Pity that I tried to help him escape as Zilean. Otherwise, the enemy might not have looked into the bushes. That damn Urgot not only got ganked multiple times as well as pushing the bottom turret so that we couldn't even get some early-game kills, but he also, after the third gank, disconnected. Ugghh... One time, I even had clairvoyance on a gank. And he still got ganked.
Also often called Boowells.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: August 02, 2011, 06:59:49 pm »

So uh, as much fun as it is to play with my bros, it's not much fun at all to continually get put in games against people with hundreds of games of experience above me.  I'm going to stick with solo queue till I'm higher level with more runes.
Shoes...

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: August 02, 2011, 07:05:24 pm »

Fed Urgot makes me cry. He was 7/0/2 when laning phase was over. I was Vayne. *shudders*. When I got my farm up to par and the big teamfights commenced it went like this:

Enemy Alistar initiates, I pewpew him to half, Kassadin blinks in range, I can kill Kassadin. Urgot just strolls through the whole teamfight and goes "HURRDUURRRRVAAAYNE" and I die. Then their team is dead. And we win. But still, fed Urgot makes me cry.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: August 02, 2011, 07:15:05 pm »

The good thing about Urgot is even fed he's not much of a big deal late game.  Sure, one of the squishies is probably fucked but aside from that he can't do all that much.

Also how do you guys organize masteries?  I started out creating a separate page for each champ but you can only have ten pages and I'm sure that would get unwieldy anyway. 

Also also, I asked this before and I didn't see any answers.  Those of you who've played with me, what have you seen that I do wrong?  I know there's stuff I do wrong because the difference between my playing at my level and my playing at your level is huge.  Either I don't have the skills I need to play at your level or you really are sucking out all my skills.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 07:16:54 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: August 02, 2011, 07:35:43 pm »

Soo.... AD critchance Morde is OP.

Just putting it out there.  8)

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: August 02, 2011, 07:41:56 pm »

When top lane 2nd pick Rumble goes 0/9 against Tryndamere. 19 wins btw.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: August 02, 2011, 07:49:57 pm »

Also how do you guys organize masteries?  I started out creating a separate page for each champ but you can only have ten pages and I'm sure that would get unwieldy anyway. 

There are a a few standard masteries. I read a lot of guides on leaguecraft, and many of them use a 9/0/21 mastery for casters. Likewise, there's a 21/0/9 or something as well as a good defensive build.
Also often called Boowells.
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 1067