Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274819 times)

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2475 on: August 02, 2011, 10:46:00 am »

Is it just me or are GPs whiny?

Also, win streak after loss streak haha.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: August 02, 2011, 10:47:37 am »

Did anybody else notice the guy who spams surrender votes every 5 minutes is always the guy whose fault it is we're losing (Like the first-time Amumu building whatever-the-fuck and feeding Kat)
Shoes...

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: August 02, 2011, 10:50:23 am »

Yeah usually, either they just suck, or constantly complain about the team and drag down morale.

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: August 02, 2011, 10:51:27 am »

Havent played for a month now, did i miss a patch that removed lux 2 man stun?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: August 02, 2011, 10:58:04 am »

im seeing an pattern, someone wants to leave the game and dont want to get an leave and starts spamming surrender pissing of the team that starts pushing the enemy back and win...
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: August 02, 2011, 10:59:38 am »

Havent played for a month now, did i miss a patch that removed lux 2 man stun?

...?

Lux never had a stun.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: August 02, 2011, 11:24:02 am »

Just had one of those games, i played with a friend, he was Tyrind and was doing somewhat badly (he had some issues with the game freezing but still he could have done better), then we had this Corki (his first time as corki he said) who was rather bad, like, doing stupid shit as chasing a full health trundle while kat and amumu cut off his escape path.We also had a Vayne and Pantheon who did somewhat ok, Vayne was quite good after a while.I was Jarvan, i carried them, like, tank who carries because everyone else goes derp carried.We lost but we gave them quite a fight.

As i was saying about the Corki, he was doing very badly yet kept calling both us and them names, giving wierd advice about builds to us and generally bragging about how awesome he usually is, that he has six pentas, he is godly with tyrind and all that crap, yet all the while he kept running from fights, didn't come to fights, went baron instead of pushing an inhibitor, then ran away to jungle instead of pushing it the second time.

And the enemy Karthus had 1400 AP too ;___;
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: August 02, 2011, 11:50:13 am »

Just had one of those games, i played with a friend, he was Tyrind and was doing somewhat badly (he had some issues with the game freezing but still he could have done better), then we had this Corki (his first time as corki he said) who was rather bad, like, doing stupid shit as chasing a full health trundle while kat and amumu cut off his escape path.We also had a Vayne and Pantheon who did somewhat ok, Vayne was quite good after a while.I was Jarvan, i carried them, like, tank who carries because everyone else goes derp carried.We lost but we gave them quite a fight.

As i was saying about the Corki, he was doing very badly yet kept calling both us and them names, giving wierd advice about builds to us and generally bragging about how awesome he usually is, that he has six pentas, he is godly with tyrind and all that crap, yet all the while he kept running from fights, didn't come to fights, went baron instead of pushing an inhibitor, then ran away to jungle instead of pushing it the second time.

And the enemy Karthus had 1400 AP too ;___;
Anyone who doesn't get six pentas is clearly bad. I mean, I get like at LEAST 10 every game while I'm playing blindfolded and have both of my hands tied behind my back.

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: August 02, 2011, 11:51:41 am »

Anyone who doesn't get six pentas is clearly bad. I mean, I get like at LEAST 10 every game while I'm playing blindfolded and have both of my hands tied behind my back.

OFC U USE OP MORDE, TRY WIT UP CHAMP LIEK GP.

On a more serious note, I'm trying to get some Jax-time in, but he's strange so far. Might be because I find his auto-attack animation annoying and can't last hit for shit with it.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:53:24 am by Wravburn »
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: August 02, 2011, 11:53:28 am »

OFC U USE OP MORDE, TRY WIT UP CHAMP LIEK GP.
lol, nub i use soraka and win 1v5 u suk

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: August 02, 2011, 11:54:25 am »

Jax is badass.  12-1 overfed Warwick pushing your tower?  Beat the living shit out of him.
Shoes...

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: August 02, 2011, 11:57:41 am »

Trundle is free this week, i would like to try my hand at jungling with him, any advice?
Get some mixture of AD and ArPen on your marks and quints, start with Vampiric Scepter on golems, gank often and steal camps from their jungle. That's it in a nutshell.

You can start with Cloth Armor + 5 pots, but I found I actually ended up on lower health after going through the jungle, so I always go with the Scepter, it also fools people to fight you when you have 50% HP thinking they can kill you.

Max Q first, grab Contaminate on level 2 for faster jungling and Pillar on level 4 for ganking. Then max W or E depending on your team's damage potential. If they can deal out a ton of damage, get as much of the Pillar as possible for easier kills. If your team is lacking in damage, get W and dole out tons of it yourself. I tend to go some kind of mixture on most games though. R is meant for ulting tanks to get to their carry (preferably AD carry, as Q reduces their damage), but works also really well for towerdiving.

Get Wriggles, Merc Treads and Sheen. Then start building tanky, finishing Trinity Force on the way. Phage is obviously really good on Trundle too, as you keep bashing and biting people in quick succession, so you might want to get that even before Sheen.

My Masteries are 1/14/15 and I go with Ghost and Smite.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:05:19 pm by LASD »

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: August 02, 2011, 02:03:13 pm »

I still havent gotten tired of Ali.

Take out 3 dudes together with a 100 HP ryze by not letting them touch him. Run through a tower and into the next one 4 times and survive with a kill each time and end the game with 1 death. Make the enemy team disperse whenever you get near because they will get ripped a new ass. Survive a four man tower dive and get a double kill CAUSE YOU ARE GODDAMN ALISTAR!

In other words, Ali is freaking awesome.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: August 02, 2011, 02:37:50 pm »

Supposedly giant shit is goin down this patch.

inb4 Skarner is 12600 IP.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: August 02, 2011, 02:44:14 pm »

Supposedly giant shit is goin down this patch.

inb4 Skarner is 12600 IP.

Details?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 1067