Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275009 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2265 on: July 30, 2011, 06:53:30 am »

I just played a game, and this is the best comeback game I remember. I mean, the best.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What was the place where I upload these files? I'm very glad I got it with LoL Replay.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: July 30, 2011, 10:58:20 am »

It seems that whenever you give advice to people, they'll automatically assume you're "bossing them around" and therfore will continue to do their own thing. Sure, I yelled at Fiddles the first time because, hey, when you WATCH YOUR TEAMMATE GET ATTACKED 1V2 FROM THE BUSHES WHILE AT FULL HEALTH, then it's a little deserved, especially when you knock the enemies down to a fifth and half their health, and Fiddles can't pick up the kill.

Oh, this Fiddle. He decided, "hey, let's try this new character in normal without reading a guide, looking at Fiddles spell's, or knowing how to play with a teammate," though, to be fair, "with a teammate" might not be needed. He sat in the bush while I managed to dominate our lane by myself. He picked up the silencing crows thing first, which I wouldn't've blamed him for if he had actually USED IT more than a total of two times.

And everyone was yelling at ME! I was 1v2 and 1v3ing and winning those battles. I had a double kill on the bottom lane and helped gank middle, and they decided that the player who couldn't POSSIBLY know anything about what to do was me, since I helped push top and mid. I had to stop laning with Fiddles because he wasn't doing anything. I couldn't stand the amount of sheer hatred I had for him as he would continue to not only NOT FARM, but to watch me fight by myself. That means he'd get no gold, and would be unable to do anything ever.

At the end of the game, he had a cs of 23. To compare: our Sona? She had a cs of 46. He had HALF THE CS OF A SUPPORT. And they said I was doing it wrong by not staying in my lane! I believe we were winning until Fiddles saw he had to actually fight. Unfortunately, being completely underleveled and farmed (despite having his own lane for a while) might do that. I don't think he actually got a minion kill until the 10 minute mark.

And don't get me started on our mid Twitch. I don't think he even knew what the term gank was, but even had I not come and ruptured Vlad's face and nom nomed him, there was really no hope for him. And this mid Vlad? "lol, ima pool into your towr at full health!!!!" He was terrible, and the only reason he was picking up kills was  because Twitch was using his good ol' invisibility to kill things. His cs at the end of the game? 37. Our MID got less cs than our support in a sidelane.

Okay, now I'm started. Twitch apparently thought his invisibility was meant to be the biggest coward in the game. Had I known he was going to sit back and let Vlad last hit everything, I would have just taken mid myself. Sure, Cho'Gath isn't the best mid, but when you see your mid doing nothing, what can you do? Twitch should have been mega beefed and ganking. Man, that would have been AWESOME! Then I wouldn't've been doing his job for him.

So, I have no assists as Cho'Gath, since anytime I kill someone, I'm fighting them by myself or with Sona, I have to control all three lanes. Of course, I've given up hope at the time I go to help Fiddles bot when my internet disconnects. I get back online in time to see our Nexus explode. Great. I believe at the end I was 9/3/0, but I'm not sure anymore. I've started removing that game from my mind.

And the sad part was that wasn't the worst game I've had. Far from it. I mean, had I been able to stay online, there might have been some miniscule chance, but I don't know what it is with some people. Sure, next time I'll contain my rage when my teammate watches me die and does nothing. But, I can't help people that don't try.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: July 30, 2011, 11:04:21 am »

Game starts, our nidalle walks up to their base shouts ALLAH AKBAR and runs into the tower before the minions spawn o.O
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: July 30, 2011, 11:08:25 am »

Game starts, our nidalle walks up to their base shouts ALLAH AKBAR and runs into the tower before the minions spawn o.O
lol. Trolls for the Troll God.

Lap

• Bay Watcher
  • I <3 Lua
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: July 30, 2011, 11:13:51 am »

Best part of this new update is opening up a bag of popcorn and watching the rage between HoN and LoL about copying the Monkey King. Hilarious stuff all around.

I do find it amusing that S2 is basically nipping at the heels of LoL in terms of gameplay and business model, realizing that making the game less harsh,  less competitive, and f2p means a broader audience and more sales for them.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:18:57 am by Lap »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: July 30, 2011, 11:31:19 am »

Just decided to try solo mid Urgot again.  This time my opponent was singed.  He laned from the fetal position.
Shoes...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: July 30, 2011, 11:41:49 am »

Best part of this new update is opening up a bag of popcorn and watching the rage between HoN and LoL about copying the Monkey King. Hilarious stuff all around.

I do find it amusing that S2 is basically nipping at the heels of LoL in terms of gameplay and business model, realizing that making the game less harsh,  less competitive, and f2p means a broader audience and more sales for them.
I dunno. It's a bit late to open HoN to the F2P model. I wanted to try HoN, but it wasn't free when I wanted to play it, so I played LoL. Then I invited everyone I know to play it with me. It was free, after all. One of them has even purchased things. Many things...

LoL is much less competitive than HoN and has more people playing it. Sure, LoL is free, but they're making money off it because people like to buy little outfits or new champions. HoN is just jealous. It's like the Wii vs. X-Box 360 and PS3. "Oh, you're serving the casual gamer? Motion controller? Umm... Now we have that too?" It's too little, too late, really. LoL has already attracted a fair amount of your potential playerbase (and money).

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: July 30, 2011, 11:47:48 am »

So we lost that game, but aside from that one wtf moment Nidalee was probably one our best players XD

Also bot game, PD soraka, let's see how this works out XD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Lap

• Bay Watcher
  • I <3 Lua
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: July 30, 2011, 11:55:20 am »

I dunno. It's a bit late to open HoN to the F2P model.

LoL is much less competitive than HoN and has more people playing it. Sure, LoL is free, but they're making money off it because people like to buy little outfits or new champions. HoN is just jealous. It's like the Wii vs. X-Box 360 and PS3. "Oh, you're serving the casual gamer? Motion controller? Umm... Now we have that too?" It's too little, too late, really. LoL has already attracted a fair amount of your potential playerbase (and money).

Agreed, and with perverse joy as I have detested a lot more of the choices S2 has made.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: July 30, 2011, 12:31:53 pm »

Me and TehWP would want a full DEMACIAA-team. Anyone up for it? I have Galio, and TehWP has Garen, Galio, Xin, Lux and Poppy.

I'd be up for it. I've got Galio and Lux. (And Poppy but I suck with her.)
Just remember. Poppy isn't Demacian.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: July 30, 2011, 12:34:26 pm »

I dunno. It's a bit late to open HoN to the F2P model.

Agreed, and with perverse joy as I have detested a lot more of the choices S2 has made.
I decided to look up some of the changes they made.

Hm, people are reeeeeeeeeally unhappy.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: July 30, 2011, 12:44:51 pm »

Me and TehWP would want a full DEMACIAA-team. Anyone up for it? I have Galio, and TehWP has Garen, Galio, Xin, Lux and Poppy.

I'd be up for it. I've got Galio and Lux. (And Poppy but I suck with her.)
Just remember. Poppy isn't Demacian.
She's just in Demacia.  :)

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: July 30, 2011, 12:58:18 pm »

Again, only 4 minutes into a game, two of my teammates are screaming at each other, then they shut up and we start winning. Then Wukong starts complaining again, Jarvan quits after being called a fucking nub and we lose. I think that makes 5 games where someone got reported in a row.

Screw the IP boost, I'm not playing until the transfers come available.

EDIT: D'awww, Nilocy and umi are just in the process of making Nordic smurfs, so I can play. :D
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 01:13:23 pm by LASD »

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: July 30, 2011, 01:02:36 pm »

Do we have the people, (who have the champions) to do a Noxus vs Demacia game?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 1067