Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275008 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2250 on: July 29, 2011, 11:54:59 pm »

Whore >:C

/bed
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: July 29, 2011, 11:57:45 pm »

Whore >:C

/bed

Quote from: TehDakk
Sleep is for the weak.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: July 30, 2011, 12:30:56 am »

Anybody got a good Tank Aniva build they mind sharing? I just realized how much of an IRL Rammus taunt that egg is. Also, how does Guardian Angel work on her?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: July 30, 2011, 12:57:21 am »

First death: Revive from GA.
Second death: Revive from egg.

You could also take Sunfire Cape since it works on the egg.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: July 30, 2011, 02:10:00 am »

I just had the weirdest game. Veigar (Who I explained the basics of how to play to. =D) Tristana, Malzahar, Pantheon, and Shen (Me). The weird part? It worked. I don't even know how, but it did. Also, Shen is crazy easy to play.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: July 30, 2011, 03:15:39 am »

I saw someone do something very amazing in a ranked game.

Instead of Ranged DPS + Support in bot lane. They did Xin Zhao + Support. Our team was running Caitlyn + Soraka down there. Xin Zhao was fully, and I mean fully all the way to the freaking brim, specced with Armour. I mean, he had 100 armour at level 6.  ???

Our Caitlyn got freaking raped. CAITLYN. One of the best laners in the entire game. And she was with Soraka! The never-lose-lane support! It was such an effective strategy. If you think about it, everyone runs DPS + support bot these days. All Xin Zhao had to do was wait till he was level 6 (easy when your insane armour negates ALL the enemy's damage) and from then on, he could instagib anyone down there since they were so squishy.

Therefore I will steal and use this strategy from now on.

Edit: This is my build for Xin Zhao now, stolen and modified from that dood.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: July 30, 2011, 03:44:20 am »

After my spectacularly fail first game as Ashe (0/9/7) I have decided that I will learn how to play this fucking champion if its the last god damn thing I do.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: July 30, 2011, 03:55:14 am »

Don't worry bro, that team was bad anyhow and I was playing ryze who is one of my least used (and thus most nubbish) characters, once you and I get in real games you'll start to feel your way around the character.  You do it enough times like me and you get good as just about everybody.  It'll be even more awesome when everyone is on Skype.  At that point, we'll dominate.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: July 30, 2011, 04:15:28 am »

I just went 6/1/5.

BOTS COUNT TOO RIGHT GUYS

Right?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: July 30, 2011, 04:18:23 am »

Hey, don't diss the Co-op vs AI bots.

If you're a melee character, solo top vs the Ranged DPS + Support bots is pretty challenging. And fighting mid against Annie Bot... *shudders*.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2260 on: July 30, 2011, 04:38:25 am »

Me and my pal TehWP were playing ranked, or going to play. We duo queued and good lord we had a dream team. Galio, Lux, Garen, Jarvan IV.. last person took Brand but it didn't matter since enemy had an afk and teams were scrambled. Sigh.

Then we got this team:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Otherwise a good game, but good lord our Annie was a whiny little bitch. Good god, the first moment we were about to lose she wanted to surrender and gave up and even fed couple of kills intentionally. Then we didn't actually lose, and then we actually pushed back, and Annie was saying "We are winning now because I caught all of you guys". How arrogant.

Hey, don't diss the Co-op vs AI bots.

If you're a melee character, solo top vs the Ranged DPS + Support bots is pretty challenging. And fighting mid against Annie Bot... *shudders*.
All games i've went solomid as Noct I have gotten first blood and raped Ryze/Annie 7/0 before the enemies gank me. But top is harder, yes.

Me and TehWP would want a full DEMACIAA-team. Anyone up for it? I have Galio, and TehWP has Garen, Galio, Xin, Lux and Poppy.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 05:17:53 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: July 30, 2011, 05:58:57 am »

Skarner is probably the Nexus they broke trying to enact that spell.

That or he was inside it.

inb4 "A Wizard did it" as the justification for it coming to life from a time-based spell.
seems like he was "powered down" and now they have powered him up with that mega spell model XXXXXL
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: July 30, 2011, 06:25:55 am »

I'm thinking he was found somewhere in those mines, hence all the shit was about him, they probably thought that he was some sort of artifact, whoever found him (or he caused the cave in) then the spell might have jerked him back to life, or the destruction of the Nexus itself.

Anycase he is going to be awesome i think and i have enoug RP now to buy him and then some, and if he doesn't turn out awesome i have my 'buy-rene-if-he-sucks' plan.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: July 30, 2011, 06:34:57 am »

This game has forced me into seclusion for a bit.

I've mostly been using Lux lately, but I'll also go Sona or Rammus If I need to. I still don't know how to use AD carries.

I'm starting to wean off it though, which is why I manage to finally post here again.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: July 30, 2011, 06:50:59 am »

Me and TehWP would want a full DEMACIAA-team. Anyone up for it? I have Galio, and TehWP has Garen, Galio, Xin, Lux and Poppy.

I'd be up for it. I've got Galio and Lux. (And Poppy but I suck with her.)
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 1067