Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275057 times)

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2220 on: July 29, 2011, 06:18:13 pm »

How many does HoN have? LoL is up to 80 now with Wukong. I'd think your memorization of everything LoL is from dedication to the game.

Hmm, it looked like more, but it seems they have around 90. The terrain is weird too. so many places you can't walk though.

And those trees...

PPE: you guys did alot of posts

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: July 29, 2011, 06:20:49 pm »

To get around some areas in HoN you need to break off trees and such, it even works as a direct mechanic for some champions. Deadwood can grab trees and then throw them like a skillshot.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: July 29, 2011, 06:34:32 pm »

Should we some different thread for this, or Yoda, are you ok with us talking about it here?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: July 29, 2011, 07:12:28 pm »

Fuck I'm on fire today.  Only two losses left in my match history.

And one of those I went 13-5

EDIT: True story, everyone I've ever seen call mid has fed.  There was one exception, a Teemo who called mid.  I told him everyone who calls it feeds and he said he's never seen a good Malz on free week.  We proved each other wrong and the other team surrendered in 20 minutes.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 07:15:10 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: July 29, 2011, 07:49:45 pm »

I finally got to play against one of those enemy teams that refuses to buy defense items. Except for their Garen and ther Kayle, who were doing pretty well as their tank and support. Unfortunately, my team was doing pretty badly. I also did rather bad for the tank. I had a teamfight I knew we couldn't win, so I threw my rupture and turn to run... But no one else followed. Proceed with the hunting down and eliminating each member on our team as we split up. Luckily, after that people were following me instead of fighting and letting me clean up. I felt bad for not being able to help, but it's better to retreat and fight another day than to die. The amount of time wasted hunting each of us down was several minutes.

The enemy Tryn got no defense items, which I'm not sure whether that's good for him or not, but he had to insta-activate his ult every time he walked in. And would then lose several seconds of it from Ashe's ult. And then Kennen. Of course, there's not much you can do if you're already at 1 HP within 2 seconds of the ult and stun-locked. Their Annie... I had no clue what she was doing. She seemed to have been starved money. And then their Eve was just assassinating people solo. Not bad, but she would run straight into our entire team to try to get one kill.

So, luckily, I was fed first, and managed to push my lane to their tower, go mid and finish off Annie, go bot and push that tower, and then nom nom some Kayle.

Cho'Gath... I feel like sometimes, people aren't scared of you enough. The enemy Garen knew what was up, sidestepping Ruptures and hitting like a pro. He didn't deserve to lose.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: July 29, 2011, 07:51:53 pm »

Tank Veigar is still funny as hell. It's like the perfect anti-caster.

With a Quicksilver Sash, Tank Veigar makes short work out of basically any squishy. Not that he didn't do so already, but still.

Imagine if you will... someone with 5000hp, Thornmail and FoN. And a Quicksilver Sash. And still instakilling Malzahar. That's Tank Veigar.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: July 29, 2011, 07:59:25 pm »

Umi, you do the best troll builds. I request DPS Sona next. Jungle is optional, but prefered.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: July 29, 2011, 08:04:10 pm »

Umi, you do the best troll builds. I request DPS Sona next. Jungle is optional, but prefered.
I've done it before though but not in the jungle. :P

With a Trinity Force she can pump out some pretty impressive damage. Sona actually has some pretty good stats for a support and her range is quite good too. Considering she barely scales with AP, I remember not losing out on much when I went full AD on her.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: July 29, 2011, 08:07:39 pm »

I am curious as to tank Veigar. How exactly does that work? I know that it's not really necessary to buy AP, considering his Q, but what build did you use?

And yeah, Umiman, you do the best troll builds. :P
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:09:16 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: July 29, 2011, 08:26:10 pm »

Well, I don't buy AP items on him but I guess you could get a Rod of Ages. I've only played Veigar like 4 times or so, so I'm not particularly an expert on him. I just found this build to be very funny:

There was originally a Shurelia's in there but I sold it for the second Warmogs. Had about 300AP.

As for troll builds hahaha... I dunno. I just like having fun with characters and theorycrafting. Also, I find that a number of people have serious difficulty adapting to new things. So when they encounter tri-mid Alistar + Singed + Blitzcrank, they have no idea how to react and just fail instead.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: July 29, 2011, 08:58:35 pm »

Huh... that actually made me go read their League Judgements and yeah...

... That's really cool and it makes complete sense...

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: July 29, 2011, 08:58:54 pm »

I.... ah shit...

I'm out of tinfoil.
Also often called Boowells.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: July 29, 2011, 09:13:13 pm »

Everyone is LeBlanc, except LeBlanc who is Heimerdinger with a hologram projector
Shoes...

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: July 29, 2011, 09:17:36 pm »

Well, I don't buy AP items on him but I guess you could get a Rod of Ages. I've only played Veigar like 4 times or so, so I'm not particularly an expert on him. I just found this build to be very funny:

There was originally a Shurelia's in there but I sold it for the second Warmogs. Had about 300AP.

As for troll builds hahaha... I dunno. I just like having fun with characters and theorycrafting. Also, I find that a number of people have serious difficulty adapting to new things. So when they encounter tri-mid Alistar + Singed + Blitzcrank, they have no idea how to react and just fail instead.

Being Ashe and hurting myself for about 300 damage every shot against a veiger, who could insta pop me, like that was horrible. I just litterally couldn't do anything.
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 1067