Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275098 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2130 on: July 28, 2011, 01:16:13 am »

Now I'm laning with a Veigar who rushed Executioner's calling.  Why does this shit always happen to me?

He ended the game with two Executioner's Callings and a Doran's Blade.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 01:30:20 am by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: July 28, 2011, 05:58:57 am »

Did math. Renekton gets STUPIDLY powerful laning with full AD reds/Quints. Bought them, testing in a quick 1v1 with an Annie Bot in a custom. More tests upcoming.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: July 28, 2011, 06:07:18 am »

That's why i always start with a longsword on Rene :D
But full damage runes are a bit too specialized for me, i like to use those two runepages for a number of champs :D

Anyway, just played a game, another glitched one, terrain was all black again, two recconects didn't help, i was playing Malz and had the only positive K/D ratio on our side.Our Ez complained how their super fed tyrind can three hit him when the only hp he had was from trinity force, our Kayle kept raging about how sucky Twitch and Ez were when she was doing no better than them, the only other decent player was our jungling Nunu but he kinda started raging towards the end.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: July 28, 2011, 06:09:29 am »

I always started with a Doran's Blade, but DB+Runes = 190 damage on a Fury W at LEVEL ONE.

Holy. Shit.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: July 28, 2011, 06:16:17 am »

I considered takin Doran's but i find it hampers my rush to Phage which i can usually get along with a pair of boots on my first trip back, this on the other hand lets me stay in the lane for a long long time.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: July 28, 2011, 06:19:46 am »

If i'm ever in lane as Ashe when theres an irelia or a xin in it I just ask to swap. Cannot deal with them, too much burst and way to much sustain. Ashe deals on pretty much wtf bbq pwning them in one volley + crit at the beginning and then staying on top for the entire rest of the lane, kiting them if they come close. But xin and irelia can just heal up from minions and have really really horrific gap closers.

also, fuck kayle. Her passive now sucks, her speed up now sucks, she sucks. Only good thing that came outta it was her dance.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2136 on: July 28, 2011, 07:01:41 am »

Demonblade Tryndamere psoter, probably old to most of you but still..
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Y U NO TELL MOVIE IS BEING MADE RIOT

then I see this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
oh HA HA HA Riot.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: July 28, 2011, 08:58:51 am »

Nice day today on the Nordic servers, first game Taric dies twice, calls me a moron and goes AFK. Next game, the same Taric is in on my team, thankfully someone quits in champ select. Next try, someone in the lobby threatens to go AD Soraka if the other player goes Lee Sin. I queuedodged. I'm eagerly anticipating the next game.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaand, I decided to try ranked if that would be a bit more idiot-free. Well, two flamers on my team, one of which goes AFK. (I did fail my Singed horribly at start, but the flaming only escalated that further). It's a bad thing, but after my team is flaming enough, I start to feel like they deserve to lose. I don't play badly intentionally, but it kind of happens as a side effect of losing all communication. Gragh!

EDIT2 (After beating the hell out of my drumset): What annoys the most are the people who either at champ select or after first blood decide the game is lost, give up and start complaining until the team surrenders. It's like they set out to make the game bad for themselves and everyone else.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 10:21:54 am by LASD »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: July 28, 2011, 10:49:34 am »

Those guys were around all the way back to DotA.  They're the ones who disconnected if somebody died in the first fifteen minutes.

My game after my ridiculous Veigar game I thought for sure was going to be a nightmare but ended up awesome.  I was Ashe again, took like ten minutes to load because our Leona had 900 ping.  When the game started she wasn't connected.  Brand rushed mid, so I took solo top against Rumble and Miss Fortune.  Rumble would've been SOL regardless, Miss Fortune couldn't do anything with my long range bullshit and two level advantage.  Eventually Leona came back and I continued to maintain my advantage by constantly murdering MF and Rumble.  Even better, the other Ashe took mid against Brand and was getting her ass handed to her, so we had two fed champs.  I took the tower, did a sweep through the lanes killing everybody, and we pushed2win.
Shoes...

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: July 28, 2011, 10:50:28 am »

Ranked is almost worse than normals.

Also, Cthulhu, I have no idea how you beat two of the strongest laners in the game with Veigar of all people, lol.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: July 28, 2011, 10:53:09 am »

MF and Rumble?  I was Ashe that game, and they were shitty.

The ridiculous Veigar game I'm talking about was when I had to lane as Cho'Gath with a Veigar who stacked Executioner's Calling and Doran's Blade.

Also, anybody have any advice for those hour-long nightmare games where your team is kicking ass but can't get its shit together long enough to win?  I swear, it's going to give me an aneurysm.  I've tried raging, I've tried begging, I've tried spam pinging, nothing will make them:

A.  Take baron so we can break their defense and finish the game (Inevitably the other team will take it and we'll lose)
B.  Stay the fuck together and stop laning an hour in (Inevitably they'll five man gank the three of us still trying and then ace the other two who are off doing whatever-the-fuck)
C.  Ignore defense when there's no way the other team can put up a credible offense in time to win (Inevitably three guys will peel off to defend an outer turret and the inevitable from B will occur)

What do I do?  How do I make them do what they  need to do to win?  I am sick and tired of losing games my team had no business losing because I'm the only one who wants the game to last less than four hours.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 11:01:43 am by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: July 28, 2011, 11:17:38 am »

Still must've been a pretty shitty Rumble. A good Rumble could've easily tazered you twice. Shield+tazer+flamethrower is a combo that'll easily put him in the danger zone without making him overheat.
Also often called Boowells.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: July 28, 2011, 11:34:36 am »

wall o text
uh i have never seen such behaviour here in europe east and nordic.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: July 28, 2011, 11:37:50 am »

The ridiculous Veigar game I'm talking about was when I had to lane as Cho'Gath with a Veigar who stacked Executioner's Calling and Doran's Blade.

Also, anybody have any advice for those hour-long nightmare games where your team is kicking ass but can't get its shit together long enough to win?  I swear, it's going to give me an aneurysm.  I've tried raging, I've tried begging, I've tried spam pinging, nothing will make them:

A.  Take baron so we can break their defense and finish the game (Inevitably the other team will take it and we'll lose)
B.  Stay the fuck together and stop laning an hour in (Inevitably they'll five man gank the three of us still trying and then ace the other two who are off doing whatever-the-fuck)
C.  Ignore defense when there's no way the other team can put up a credible offense in time to win (Inevitably three guys will peel off to defend an outer turret and the inevitable from B will occur)

What do I do?  How do I make them do what they  need to do to win?  I am sick and tired of losing games my team had no business losing because I'm the only one who wants the game to last less than four hours.
Play with someone you know.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: July 28, 2011, 11:50:24 am »

Play with someone you know.
He says he doesn't want to play with 30s, and that's most of us.  :-\
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 1067