Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275242 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1980 on: July 25, 2011, 07:21:17 am »

Galio builds MR (negating enemy spells) and gets AP (boosting his own spells) which do comical amounts of burst. He can More Derp Kaiser level farming at... ehh, around level 5.

Bord: Frozen Heart is at times counterproductive on Galio. You want to get all the hits you can with your taunt so it always hits at FULL POWAR, and if they have a really heavy AD champion and you grab Thornmail you want them to hit you as much as possible to herp their derp while your team goes to town.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: July 25, 2011, 08:02:56 am »

Galio builds MR (negating enemy spells) and gets AP (boosting his own spells) which do comical amounts of burst. He can More Derp Kaiser level farming at... ehh, around level 5.

Bord: Frozen Heart is at times counterproductive on Galio. You want to get all the hits you can with your taunt so it always hits at FULL POWAR, and if they have a really heavy AD champion and you grab Thornmail you want them to hit you as much as possible to herp their derp while your team goes to town.
The Thornmail would add the armor to you as well, so the MR wouldn't be chilling by itself.

Then Galio explodes for more damage >:D

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: July 25, 2011, 10:44:35 am »

The point of your Ult isn't for the damage though(Like Nunu's). If the enemy does have alot of carries, get Frozen heart. You'll actually be useful when your ult is down.

Also: Being Galio with a MF on the other team is so great. If she ults, shield the person who's getting hit. 0 damage.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: July 25, 2011, 10:48:57 am »

Also: Being Galio with a MF on the other team is so great. If she ults, shield the person who's getting hit. 0 damage.

What? It's only a decent bonus to armour and MR, how does it negate the damage completely? Or is this a bug?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: July 25, 2011, 11:13:14 am »

What? It's only a decent bonus to armour and MR, how does it negate the damage completely? Or is this a bug?
Maybe not exactly 0 damage, but probably around ~60.
It will do a real 0 damage against Galio himself though.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: July 25, 2011, 01:40:25 pm »

Okay. Maokai is pretty much the ONLY tank I can play as, lol. Every other tank I'm pretty bad at.

EDIT: Hahahaha. Maokai versus Jarvan IV. Maokai's ult trumps Jarvan's ult in an even match. Bonus points if enemy Jarvan gets multiple allies in the ring.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:24:06 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: July 25, 2011, 02:06:49 pm »

I play Cho'Gath pretty well but I'm always wondering if I'm actually tanking or if I'm just a bruiser pretending to be pure tank.  I usually end up 10-0, maybe 2 or 3 deaths.
Shoes...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: July 25, 2011, 02:27:25 pm »

Galio's good but he needs a decent team to work with. He isn't like Cho or Maokai which work well with almost any team because they have tons of utility. When Galio ults, his team should follow, if they don't, nothing good comes out of it. He's very strong at farming and laning though. He could use some adjustments though, Galio would be more fun to play if resolute smite's travel speed wasn't sooooo slooooow, and his shield's duration could be expanded.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:29:47 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: July 25, 2011, 02:49:00 pm »

I play Cho'Gath pretty well but I'm always wondering if I'm actually tanking or if I'm just a bruiser pretending to be pure tank.  I usually end up 10-0, maybe 2 or 3 deaths.
You're Cho'Gath. You eat whenever you feel like and take up half the screen. Who cares? You're able to choose whether you want to tank or be the power hitter. I know being able to do hybrid both is pretty simple. Especially when they WALK DIRECTLY INTO YOUR RUPTURES. Some enemies... I just don't know.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: July 25, 2011, 04:55:11 pm »

The point of your Ult isn't for the damage though(Like Nunu's). If the enemy does have alot of carries, get Frozen heart. You'll actually be useful when your ult is down.

Ehh, depends if you can depend on your team to instakill the AD carry you want to fuck up. If not, then yeah, FH that shit. Or if there are 2+ AD carries and you expect at least one to survive.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: July 25, 2011, 05:12:56 pm »

Man, I really can't get used to junglers that don't have reliable distance CC. For example Udyr. Udyr is so freaking strong, but because he literally has to run up to the enemy every time... well....

I can't get used to it. There are so many freaking ways in this game to get out of trouble.

It's kinda why I don't like Nocturne either. He can close the distance, but because his CC takes 3 seconds to activate, there's still lots of time for the enemy to escape.

But anyway, this is why I think with the upcoming patch, jungle Tryndamere is going to be brutal. Probably worse than jungle Gangplank.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: July 25, 2011, 05:18:30 pm »

I don't watch the previews any more because Morello. Aside from Galio changes, what did it hint at?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: July 25, 2011, 05:26:28 pm »

I just learned the value of assists as a tank.  Laning with Xin, I used rupture to feed him like 7 kills in the first ten minutes.  The rest was history.  Bloody, violent, snowballing history.
Shoes...

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1993 on: July 25, 2011, 05:53:54 pm »

I just learned the value of assists as a tank.  Laning with Xin, I used rupture to feed him like 7 kills in the first ten minutes.  The rest was history.  Bloody, violent, snowballing history.
Quote from: Bad Player
"even tho u won ur rammus was quite bad, 1/7"

You don't say that, because the Rammus had 1/7/28 KDA. I mean, thats a lot of help, and as a tank/support you're not even supposed to get kills. When your carry boasts with his 14 kills, you boast with your 28 assists.

And because snowball items calculate assists and you get gold from them... Yeah, even more of a reason not-to ignore them.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: July 25, 2011, 06:03:28 pm »

The enemy will also say "Dat was al Xin-Wow, rest of u so bed."
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 1067