Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275308 times)

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1920 on: July 23, 2011, 07:53:38 am »

Then again, I saw a Surfer Singed this week. On my team. I was like "\o/", then he died 5 times in the laning phase and I was like "trollface.jpg".
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: July 23, 2011, 07:56:03 am »

Then again, I saw a Surfer Singed this week. On my team. I was like "\o/", then he died 5 times in the laning phase and I was like "trollface.jpg".
Tip: If someone on your team has a skin, they're most likely going to be bad.

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: July 23, 2011, 07:59:31 am »

Yeah, but Surfer Singed! How can he suck....!! You just have to stand next to your minions and the opponents are so scared shitless that they zone themselves...
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: July 23, 2011, 10:07:32 am »

Being level 4 Annie against a level 6 Le Bonk is not fun for them, I expect. It's just REALLY important that you be on Vent with your team so you can COORDINATE THEM GETTING THE KILLS INSTEAD OF YOU. A lot of being a good Le Bonk is knowing when you are no longer entitled to receive kills at any point (hint: 20 minute mark).

I still have trouble with this when tanking as Cho'Gath.  I have to think to myself "No, no, let the carry get the kill" and back off a bit before they die or I'll end up killing everybody.  I still usually end up 10-0-10 on a good game.

Also, I finally got around to learning an actual ranged AD carry (Ashe) but it's hard to get practice when every game someone instalocks a ranged AD carry.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:20:19 am by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: July 23, 2011, 11:12:23 am »

Awesome game as Chogath in that the top lane fed me all their deaths. Like, five times in a row. Both team members. I have NO IDEA what they were doing.

So, I start off the game as Harassgath. They literally WALKED into my rupture every time. I don't know how. They just walked into it. Kayle and Yi. Luckily, my lanemate WW decided to be as greedy as possible and chase the 100 health Yi through the tower, past the full health Kayle, and into the following tower. I facepalmed. We had no minions under the first tower, either, so first death goes to us.

Then, it got fun. Kayle decided to chase me down, as WELL as the Yi. They pushed me back to my tower where the Yi decides he can take me. With that same 100 health. He died. Kayle then decides to back off... Because she's also down to low health. I throw out another rupture and she hits it, and then I finish her off.

Then Yi and Kayle come back and I'm already 2 levels above both of them. I keep Rupturing them and then they're down to low health, so I check the bushes. LOL in that both Kayle and Yi were hit by a Rupture, and then I Feasted the Yi, and chased down the Kayle. Free double kill. I honestly have no idea where WW was in between then, but he shows up to push the tower and die again.

Our mid Ashe was getting owned by a rather good Kennen and our bot was actually doing fairly well. Unfortunately, it no longer matters when Chogath is sitting at 6 stacks being fed Yi and Kayle deaths every 30 seconds. They had given up the terrible strategy of "teamwork" and decided that "I can take this fed Chogath 1v1." Obviously, no, they couldn't and I was level 9 when they were level 5-6 with no help coming in from Kennen any time soon. At this point, I started roaming the map, because, after all, I had smashed a tower and was easily the highest level. I had gone back the first trip with like 1.5k gold. I helped push mid with Morde and Ashe, grabbing that tower before heading bot and smashing that tower. People were too scared to fight me, and the ones stupid enough to do so died horrible deaths.

So, I'm at about 11 when the other team is averaging 8 since I never went back since no one denied me last hits, and my teammates are... okay. We had a dumb Ryze who thought the Red Buff was awesome for him, but the Blue Buff was stupid. He was also the one being targetted every time. After they blow most of their damage on me. Anyhow, we push mid to their final tower after having one of the best team fights I've ever had. I stayed there while they smashed EVERYTHING they had on me and all failed. My team picked up three kills for free. I nom nomed the Kennen whenever he stopped by. He always noticed the missing half of his health bar. Oh, and I still had a third of my health bar.

We break the tower but they revive in time to slaughter my teammates. I was busy going topside to push another lane to their base before hearing about Kennen's triple kill. One guy made it out, WW I think, and fled. I smashed the tower top and tele'd bot, picking up another Yi kill before pushing bot's tower. Back to base with 4k gold.

I go to mid and stop the incoming wave of enemies and then push top past the second tower and to the third. Unfortunately, while I had assumed the enemies were busy with mid, Kennen, Malphite, and Mao Kai come and kill me. Almost had a deathless game, but what can you do? They had become much more powerful with my teammates feeding them.

I tell my team to wait before initiating, since I ran mid to fight the incoming teamfight. They, of course, barely listen, so I'm in back throwing out ridiculous amounts of ruptures and screams, landing a Feast on Kennen again. WW chases him down with Morde and then the enemies come back. Of course, this time my ruptures are in front of their faces, and Kennen flees for his life while we smash Malphite and Mao Kai. We laugh as their two tanks are down and then kill Kayle, who had become a useless healer now, since she was like 1/10/4 by then and hiding in back. Yi comes in to give us lots of gold, since he decided that AS glass cannon works on fed Chogath with full stacks. Suffice to say that I had fun pretending to be afraid of him before rupturing, screaming, and feasting for the kill. He was RIDICULOUSLY bad. I don't know what is with Yi players and suiciding, but he did it so many times. It might have to do with the fact he assumed I was as bad as my teammates, who WOULD die.

Anyhow, I break every inhib with Morde and then we snag Baron and then break their Nexus. It was sad that I could skill combo the Yi because he simply refused to grab anything but AS and a little bit of AD and then 1v1 me. I laughed as his pathetic hits were easily recovered from killing minions and then turned and murdered him. Kayle was better than him, but was STILL idiotic to assume she could kill me long range in my tower. The Malphite never ulted and the Maokai never ulted correctly. He just threw it out, and then we walked out, and then he blasted it. The Kennen was the only person on their team that was doing anything correctly. He had a good mid start and was actually a force to be reckoned with. Unfortunately, doesn't help if your side lane is feeding.

Anyhow, it was an okay game for me. I just got lucky that Kayle and Yi had NO IDEA what they were doing against Cho. WW was also pretty stupid on my side, but it helps that he left after that initial part and I 1v2'd. For all the kills.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: July 23, 2011, 04:15:33 pm »

Being level 4 Annie against a level 6 Le Bonk is not fun for them, I expect. It's just REALLY important that you be on Vent with your team so you can COORDINATE THEM GETTING THE KILLS INSTEAD OF YOU. A lot of being a good Le Bonk is knowing when you are no longer entitled to receive kills at any point (hint: 20 minute mark).

I still have trouble with this when tanking as Cho'Gath.  I have to think to myself "No, no, let the carry get the kill" and back off a bit before they die or I'll end up killing everybody.  I still usually end up 10-0-10 on a good game.

Also, I finally got around to learning an actual ranged AD carry (Ashe) but it's hard to get practice when every game someone instalocks a ranged AD carry.

I used to have that problem with Cho until condon gave me the most amazing insight:

Stack your Feast in advance on minions so you can open fights with it. Rupture, Scream, walk in and Feast their Ashe. Now their Ashe can't get involved in the fight or she'll more or less get instakilled. :D

It's even harder with Le Bonk, though, because if she gets too many kills / too much AP she has a ton of trouble NOT killing her target. There was a point where I nearly instakilled their Annie on accident, 2-shotting her with my Q-R, but she had just enough health for me to feed her to our Irelia properly.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: July 23, 2011, 06:03:43 pm »

I'm just putting this out there...

Jungle TF is totally viable. xD

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: July 23, 2011, 06:04:10 pm »

I'm just putting this out there...

Jungle TF is totally viable. xD

Details, now.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: July 23, 2011, 06:17:20 pm »

Went cloth armour 5 pots. Got someone to help with blue until it was at half health. Then I smited it and went roaming around.

Ganked mid for first blood with gold card and our Urgot like 3 minutes into the game. Then I did wraiths. Then I ganked top for second blood.

Gold card is so awesome for ganks. xD

I built Wriggles, then a Deathcap. Was trying to get my Lich Bane but we won already.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: July 23, 2011, 06:45:12 pm »

Something about Jude/HellenicLeague/Lumbajak makes me suck.  I swear, every time I play with him I act stupid and go 2/15
Shoes...

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: July 23, 2011, 06:52:10 pm »

I drain the skill of my friends when I play to allow me to carry even harder in low level games.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: July 23, 2011, 10:22:42 pm »

Something about Jude/HellenicLeague/Lumbajak makes me suck.  I swear, every time I play with him I act stupid and go 2/15

Would the fact that you played against people 2 times your level have anything to do with it?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: July 23, 2011, 10:44:57 pm »

Would the fact that you played against people 2 times your level have anything to do with it?

I'm thinking that's probably it. 

Also, fuck I hate Rumble.  I don't hate him as a champ or anything, most of the rumbles I've seen have been half decent, I hate his face. I look at his face and I think "It should be against the law to draw that"

I hate looking at his stupid fucking face.
Shoes...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: July 23, 2011, 10:48:45 pm »

I'm thinking that's probably it. 

Also, fuck I hate Rumble.  I don't hate him as a champ or anything, most of the rumbles I've seen have been half decent, I hate his face. I look at his face and I think "It should be against the law to draw that"

I hate looking at his stupid fucking face.
I feel the same way... about SORAKA!
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 1067