Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275467 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1785 on: July 19, 2011, 10:39:59 pm »

Your elo displays after about 10 ranked games.

1200 elo is the starting elo and is the ELO you will get if you have 1:1 win loss ratio. Your first 10 games are the most important as it's those 10 that will change your ELO the most (up to +50 for a win or -50 for a loss).

The highest ranking elo right now is like 2500.

Note: Ranked games are disabled in the US right now because season 1 is over there. It's still on in EU because of season 1 extension due to endless server downtime.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: July 19, 2011, 11:24:38 pm »

Your elo displays after about 10 ranked games.

1200 elo is the starting elo and is the ELO you will get if you have 1:1 win loss ratio. Your first 10 games are the most important as it's those 10 that will change your ELO the most (up to +50 for a win or -50 for a loss).

The highest ranking elo right now is like 2500.

Note: Ranked games are disabled in the US right now because season 1 is over there. It's still on in EU because of season 1 extension due to endless server downtime.

They're not disabled in the U.S.

The button not being there is possibly due to the server problems we've been having for about 3 days, it's been disabled several times.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: July 19, 2011, 11:34:19 pm »

Riot showcasing the monkey king now, while the servers have multiple heart attacks and are apparently splitting the servers RIGHT NOW.

He's a melee DPS, and yes, he has a dash that can do damage to multiple targets, and he can create clones of himself. I'm pretty his abilities are out there somewhere.

Anyway, his passive involves getting extra mr and armor the more enemies are around him. He has a minor stealth ability that creates a close of himself (and does damage), a dash that can hit multiple people and his ultimate involves him spinning around doing damage garen style, except I think it knocks people up as well, and does more damage.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 11:40:19 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: July 19, 2011, 11:37:14 pm »

Haha, Monkey King's ultimate is a super version of Garen's spin.

Edit:
In a recent Q&A session, Guinsoo mentioned a jungle remake, to make it so junglers are both less mandatory and less OP in certain situations. Two things of note:

A) Creeps spawning much faster. A camp could respawn every minute instead of every 100 seconds.

B) Red buff not slowing anymore and hasting the buff holder instead (maybe like the grey TT buff?), reducing the potency of ganks.

What does everybody else think about it? Personally, I think it's a bad change. All it'll do is shuffle the rankings of junglers a bit, making people who have inbuilt slows or stuns ('sup Trundle, Plank, Udyr) much stronger and weakening guys like Nocturne and Warwick significantly.

Link to the Q&A, for proof (some of it is in chinese, but Guinsoo included an english translation because he's forever a GuinBro):

http://t.qq.com/RiotGuinsoo

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: July 19, 2011, 11:43:41 pm »

So the monkey doesn't get the totally-not-phallic massive pole growth power in the video a day or two ago? Curses.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: July 20, 2011, 01:11:16 am »

also: aoe bug, if something is in a death animation when hit by aoe, something else in the aoe takes the damage for it.

double damage with tibbers,incinerate, and a ton of other powerful aoe abilities is perfectly possible if you hit a dying minion next to that champion.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: July 20, 2011, 05:46:51 am »

The livestream is very interesting, just had a BRAVERY!! game, it was quite amusing to watch :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: July 20, 2011, 05:58:22 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pantheon better turret diver than noct, gg.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 06:00:29 am by eerr »

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: July 20, 2011, 08:39:07 am »

EU split is now done. 15 minute queue on Nordic/East and I'm also unable to join games. It complains about firewall settings, but it was working just fine two days ago. Frustrating.

I guess I'm getting a leave then.

Aaaand a 21 minute queue to log back in after the game shut down when I pressed cancel on the endless error windows.

EDIT: While I'm complaining, I'll also add that the free platform change is apparently due "in the coming weeks", so I'll have no one to play with for the duration of the IP boost. Nice job, Riot.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 08:43:53 am by LASD »

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: July 20, 2011, 08:58:52 am »

Visited the site and checking the stream. there were 80k people watching it. I reckon they all went to login after the servers went up. Near 100k people trying to log in together is quite harsh for any login server.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: July 20, 2011, 09:53:28 am »

EU split is now done. 15 minute queue on Nordic/East and I'm also unable to join games. It complains about firewall settings, but it was working just fine two days ago. Frustrating.

I guess I'm getting a leave then.

Aaaand a 21 minute queue to log back in after the game shut down when I pressed cancel on the endless error windows.

EDIT: While I'm complaining, I'll also add that the free platform change is apparently due "in the coming weeks", so I'll have no one to play with for the duration of the IP boost. Nice job, Riot.

That sucks. Make a new account lol :D

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: July 20, 2011, 10:04:37 am »

They need to make at least some of Pantheon's abilities skill shots... As of now it's just point, click and do 500 damage. Especially if they're going to buff him.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: July 20, 2011, 10:24:22 am »

They need to make at least some of Pantheon's abilities skill shots... As of now it's just point, click and do 500 damage. Especially if they're going to buff him.

Erm.... and his man drop isn't a skill shot?  Try telling me that doesn't take skill to actually get somebody in there, just try it.  I will rofl and then call you nub.  Also, it's hilariously easy to walk out of HSS if you're at all competent and not in someway disabled (i.e. stunned).  Even then, it lasts 5 seconds, if you can't get out of it in 5 seconds you have bigger problems than Pantheon. 

That leaves his short range jump stun and his med. range spear throw.  Let's compare to some other abilities in the game.  Sion's single target stun, Taric's stun, Gangplank's Parrrrrley, and LeBlanc's sigil of silence all come to mind as similar to the spear throw (and that's just from my personal experience that I think of right away).  You'll see that all of those do something more than damage so your point is basically invalid as far Spear Throw goes.  Finally there is the jump stun. . . a similar move is on soooooo many champions do I even need to get into how this doesn't need changed?

Congratulations, your idea that Pantheon is somehow unbalanced without skill shots has been proven wrong.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: July 20, 2011, 12:17:17 pm »

Poor LASD. He's the only Bay12er on EU East.

I logged on today during peak time and.... NO LOGIN QUEUE. NO SESSION CLOSED.

HEAVEN....

Also, thanks to you guys, I got 12 referrals and got all sorts of cool shit! Yey~
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 1067