Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275492 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1755 on: July 19, 2011, 01:51:57 pm »

Played Mundo for the first time.

Jesus, he's hard.

The key to Mundo is his cleaver.  If you suck with it, you'll suck with Mundo.  Learn it inside and out and you'll do great with him.
I think it's the not ranged thing that's caught me off guard. I'm not used to melee characters, so I kept not being sure how to go about attacking. Do I attack now, or wait till I have more health? But what if I run low, will I be able to escape?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: July 19, 2011, 02:01:38 pm »

Just remember:  Mundo goes where he pleases.

(Your ult is a massive self heal and you have high passive regen, and your build probably has you with a huge hp total.  You're usually safe to go in. [Don't be stupid though])
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: July 19, 2011, 02:26:42 pm »

These servers make me angry.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: July 19, 2011, 02:36:45 pm »

"Guyse, we're delaying Leona cause server stability es #1 priority"

A week later, 3 consecutive days of server stability.

︠      ︡
 ノ             ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: July 19, 2011, 03:02:33 pm »

︠      ︡
 ノ             ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Dat art.

Bad night last night, only had time for two games. Both were disasterous. First it was me as vlad VS lanewick. He destroyed me. His hungering strike did so much more damage, on a lower cool down, and healed for more than my transfusion. When he hit 6 it was hunger strike me down twice, infanite duress + ignite, walk away while I die. There was nothing I could do. He managed to kill me twice early game, but the damage was done. I could not leave my tower, I couldn't last hit, I couldn't get experience. He rocked me so hard.

In the end I was the only one with a positive score of 4/3, but we got steam rolled hard.

Next game Vayne fed Akali 5 fills in the first 15 mins or so. It was miserable.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: July 19, 2011, 03:36:01 pm »

Lanewick is a Vlad hard counter in lane.

I specifically take Lanewick if I see the enemy take Vlad.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: July 19, 2011, 03:59:36 pm »

Lanewick is a Vlad hard counter in lane.

I specifically take Lanewick if I see the enemy take Vlad.

It really doesn't make any sense. It seems like so many enemies can easily counter Vlad early. He doesn't have good range and he has long cool downs. Converserly, everyone assumes he can farm like mad early game and go all ape shit when Wick or Fiddle beats me.

In general I am able to end the game with some kills, but getting past early game sucks.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: July 19, 2011, 04:06:45 pm »

Vlad is probably the single worst early game champion there is. I don't think there is any champion worse from level 1 - 6 than Vlad. I personally believe that he's only used in solo lanes because most people tend to be cowards or pussies that only want to farm farm farm farm farm for the first few levels. If you fight an enemy who knows what he's doing, he'll spend the first few levels just harassing you instead... as you no doubt discovered.

I don't know why everyone likes him as well. He's far far far more popular in the US than in the EU, so I don't see him very much.

The off-side is that once you get your Hextech Revolver you're pretty much set but before that well... I might just be biased. I'm not a big fan of the hemomancer. :P Might be because I'm a Warwick player haha.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: July 19, 2011, 04:22:02 pm »

Vlad is probably the single worst early game champion there is. I don't think there is any champion worse from level 1 - 6 than Vlad. I personally believe that he's only used in solo lanes because most people tend to be cowards or pussies that only want to farm farm farm farm farm for the first few levels. If you fight an enemy who knows what he's doing, he'll spend the first few levels just harassing you instead... as you no doubt discovered.

I don't know why everyone likes him as well. He's far far far more popular in the US than in the EU, so I don't see him very much.

The off-side is that once you get your Hextech Revolver you're pretty much set but before that well... I might just be biased. I'm not a big fan of the hemomancer. :P Might be because I'm a Warwick player haha.
I blame Twilight.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: July 19, 2011, 04:37:56 pm »

Once he gets the hextech he gets better. I like him because he can poke all game, take some good hits, and drop his ulti to make your tanky DPS even more hardcore. I'll have to check, but I am pretty sure he has one of my better KDR's. But early game... my god. I think I will stop trying to solo.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: July 19, 2011, 04:40:12 pm »

I blame Twilight.
I was actually thinking about that recently. What started the whole vampires vs werewolves thing? Was it the Underworld movies? Or was it around before them (Dracula vs. the Wolfman? Did that exist?)

Anyway, I was surprised at how well aggressive laning with Karma worked in the tournament. I'd forgotten she can be a pain to go up against, especially since a lot of people don't really know her.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: July 19, 2011, 04:43:51 pm »

TvTropes claims it was World of Darkness that popularized Vamps vs. WWs.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1767 on: July 19, 2011, 04:49:40 pm »

Played Mundo for the first time.

Jesus, he's hard.

The key to Mundo is his cleaver.  If you suck with it, you'll suck with Mundo.  Learn it inside and out and you'll do great with him.
I think it's the not ranged thing that's caught me off guard. I'm not used to melee characters, so I kept not being sure how to go about attacking. Do I attack now, or wait till I have more health? But what if I run low, will I be able to escape?

Tip: Cleaver is on low cooldown, and deals good damage, so you can last hit minions with that.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: July 19, 2011, 04:50:52 pm »

But it drains my health. QQ
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 1067