Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275554 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1695 on: July 18, 2011, 10:43:25 am »

Buy and use tier two quints first and tier-three runes for all the normal slots. Tier two quints cost the same amount of IP as a tier-three rune and so the price is much more tolerable until you've IP enough to upgrade.

I'm still finalizing my runepages, actually. I prefer to get heroes. :U

This is waste of IP, I'd say. Use the IP on champs you like, if you don't want to buy anyone then save. Once you hit lvl 30, buy the tier 3 runes.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: July 18, 2011, 10:48:24 am »

If you get tier 3 runes right at level 21 you'll have a very distinct advantage until you hit 30 and start playing with people who also have their rune pages.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: July 18, 2011, 11:19:27 am »

I just had a team go 1/9, 1/7, 2/6, and 1/6.

I was 4/1/1. Then I dived at the very end for lulz so it became 4/2/1.

Biggest waste of time in my life. While I was dominating top, farming everything and killing Singed every once and a while, it would just be enemy rampage after enemy rampage. These kids were ridiculously bad. I don't understand how I'm matched up with people like this.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: July 18, 2011, 11:48:22 am »

I played mid as Vlad against a Fiddle last night. He locked me down the entire early game.

His range was as long as mine. If I ever went in to poke him, he would fear me and drain me, doing 200 damage to my 100. He always stood near my minions and only ever last hit them, completely zoning me. Due to the long range of his fear, we never managed to gank him (jungle was Nunu). It was a classic total lane shut down.

All I could do was last hit at the tower, but that meant two or three of his minions I wasn't even getting experience for. Those games are the most frustrating for me

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: July 18, 2011, 12:01:26 pm »

But hey. At least it must have been fun. It's always better to lose to a good enemy team than lose because of bad teammates.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: July 18, 2011, 12:08:41 pm »

But hey. At least it must have been fun. It's always better to lose to a good enemy team than lose because of bad teammates.
This is true. At least the second part. Losing is only fun in DF.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: July 18, 2011, 01:16:07 pm »

I feel like buying Lee Sin just to jungle with him.

The more I see him jungling, the more scared I become. For one, the guy is nearly immortal. He can teleport like nobody's business, inflict massive CC in an AOE, and kick people around. Not to mention he's really tanky. He also both jungles and counterjungles really well.

Hrm... I still want to get Caitlyn though. Hard decision.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: July 18, 2011, 01:33:12 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tanky teams go!

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: July 18, 2011, 01:43:46 pm »

I played mid as Vlad against a Fiddle last night. He locked me down the entire early game.

His range was as long as mine. If I ever went in to poke him, he would fear me and drain me, doing 200 damage to my 100. He always stood near my minions and only ever last hit them, completely zoning me. Due to the long range of his fear, we never managed to gank him (jungle was Nunu). It was a classic total lane shut down.

All I could do was last hit at the tower, but that meant two or three of his minions I wasn't even getting experience for. Those games are the most frustrating for me

When this kind of thing happens, ask to switch lanes with someone better suited, it can really make a difference.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: July 18, 2011, 01:51:40 pm »

Bah, there's such a ridiculous difference between a good and a bad Kassadin you're facing mid as TF.
The former one shut down much of my ganking in the last game, because I've been busy holding my lane from a distance and simply couldn't push him back.

A single gank would have been enough to get me back on track, but no, people on both lanes were too busy to feed the enemy.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: July 18, 2011, 02:14:03 pm »

Join game, freeze at loading screen, bug notice, exit LoL, login back, try to reconnect, session closed.

GG Riot.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: July 18, 2011, 02:30:05 pm »

I'm considering waiting for Dota 2 now instead of wasting more time with EU LoL :/

I paid for this game, and they've rewarded me with 1 hour login queues for about 3 months now...

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: July 18, 2011, 02:52:58 pm »

I'm fed up for the same reason.

If I try Dota 2 depends on how user friendly it is. I gave up on hoping for a good community...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: July 18, 2011, 05:06:55 pm »

We had an incredible comeback game earlier. The score was about 4 to 13 at the 20 minute mark. I failed top lane as Mordekaiser. Our jungler failed and died a lot. Mid got 3-man ganked all the time.

Then the enemy started getting super, super, SUPER overconfident. Teemo would endlessly sidepush against Sivir (hah good luck). Vayne kept flashing to gank Amumu while all of us were standing next to him. Kayle was derping around in our jungle becoming free gold for us. It took awhile, but after they kept screwing around like that for ten minutes, we caught up in farm and gold (but not in kills). Unfortunately for them, their feeding went to me as Mordekaiser and Yorick.

So now there was a 10 3 5 Mordekaiser running around and another similar fed Yorick. I don't have to say it (hint: 7v4) but... it was a glorious victory.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 1067