Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275798 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1500 on: July 13, 2011, 02:11:40 pm »

That will have to wait it seems, there was some kind of patch but besides adding Leona to the champion list everything is pretty much the same :I

She's been on the list for a while, actually. Or do you mean they finally put her in the shop?

EU version, she only appeared today, i think the patch i am downloading right now will give us the stuff you guys have been enjoying for a while
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: July 13, 2011, 02:17:07 pm »

A tip for people who rush Archangel's: Just buy the tear. Turn it into Archangel's later in the game.

The patch was a couple bugfixes. You could random as banned champs and some champs were always unselectable.

EDIT: Leona out, 6.3k  ::)
Guess I'm not buying her anytime soon.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 03:27:51 pm by Rebecca Black »

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: July 13, 2011, 03:54:48 pm »

I have the IP to buy her, but I'm trying to keep for skarner :P
Hopefuly he'll be 4.800 so I can also get me a nice number of runes by the time he's out.

Did I mention I love HotshotGG?
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: July 13, 2011, 04:10:29 pm »

For some reason Yorrick didn't get his tips updated fully, or there was no change to him :I

Also, new Kassadin skin looks AWESOMEZING!!
AS - IG

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: July 13, 2011, 04:13:20 pm »

I'm really really sad that so many champions cost so much IP. It's... just annoying. I'll never get any of the newer characters until I'm actually level 30.
Also often called Boowells.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: July 13, 2011, 04:30:33 pm »

Leona + skins are out.

And the champs are expensive, yeah. But once you play long enough you just won't care anymore, as you'll have most. I remember when I didn't have any, and now I have all the 450, 1350, and 3150, and several 6300s.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: July 13, 2011, 04:31:30 pm »

I'm really really sad that so many champions cost so much IP. It's... just annoying. I'll never get any of the newer characters until I'm actually level 30.

Or you coast along using free champ rotation to pick those you like and buy only those :)

Edit:

How exactly does Garens E scale with crit chance?

I took some crit items and it stayed the same for a while before randomly doubling ???
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:36:05 pm by Jopax »
AS - IG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: July 13, 2011, 04:32:21 pm »

New Kassadin skin is cool beans, can't decide how I feel about Ravager Nocturne.  The fire thing's kind of lame but I have a soft spot for that jack-o-lantern grin.
Shoes...

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: July 13, 2011, 04:34:58 pm »

I just finished my first game as Leona. I built her straight up tank, with her self shield ability she feels pretty tanky. I'm thinking that maybe some AP would be nice though. The only thing I've had trouble with so far is her ability that pulls her to an opponent, I find it harder to land than Amumu's bandage toss. Also it seems its animation goes a tad farther then it should, I've seen it touch champions but not pull me to them.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: July 13, 2011, 04:46:35 pm »

So... I know B12ers play together on a regular basis, but how do you get together to play? Do you all just have everyone friended in game and send invites when you feel like playing? Is it through the steam DFC chat? Or an in game chat channel? I'd like to play with you guys but I don't often just have my LoL open unless I'm actively playing, which makes it difficult to jump into a game.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: July 13, 2011, 04:50:12 pm »

I just finished my first game as Leona. I built her straight up tank, with her self shield ability she feels pretty tanky. I'm thinking that maybe some AP would be nice though. The only thing I've had trouble with so far is her ability that pulls her to an opponent, I find it harder to land than Amumu's bandage toss. Also it seems its animation goes a tad farther then it should, I've seen it touch champions but not pull me to them.

If you think of taking AP take Rylai, nothing else, crazy slows with each ability, AP and extra health make Leona a happy tank :D
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: July 13, 2011, 04:50:18 pm »

Or you coast along using free champ rotation to pick those you like and buy only those :)

Edit:

How exactly does Garens E scale with crit chance?

I took some crit items and it stayed the same for a while before randomly doubling ???
It works the same way as regular crits.

Imagine if Judgement was basically an autoattack on everything in range every second. If you have 50% crit, then 50% of each autoattack will crit.

Bluerobin: I don't know about the others but yeah, I basically do as you described. Also, the EU people sorta play together at the same time and we just group up automatically.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: July 13, 2011, 04:52:28 pm »

Anyone in NA right now, I'll set up an in-game chat room named B12.

Hop in!

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: July 13, 2011, 05:05:20 pm »

If you think of taking AP take Rylai, nothing else, crazy slows with each ability, AP and extra health make Leona a happy tank :D

I was thinking RoA just because catalyst is so nice during the laning phase... But yeah, an aoe slow would be pretty nice with rylais. I wouldn't go more ap than that though, unless my team was doing rediculously well, then maybe I'd get the Abyssal scepter later on.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: July 13, 2011, 05:54:21 pm »

Playing Vayne against people for the first time in ages, we get a jungling Leona and an Eve with smite who keeps dying, ALL THE TIME, i do pretty okay actually managing to keep a positive k/d ratio.Then something happens, not sure why but eve stops dying when she hits her eleventh death and i start carrying even harder, in fact, after we kill two of them, we do baron and push seven towers and three inhibitors, afterwards i go back to spend my monstruous 6.5k of gold by buying Infinity and Black cleaver outright :D
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 1067