Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275925 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1380 on: July 10, 2011, 08:30:57 am »

I fucking LOVE AP Trynd.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: July 10, 2011, 08:32:39 am »

I'd be up for a tourney.

I'll have to check out some of the ESL matches.  I suspect 1v1 has a completely different meta from normal play.

ESL has 1v1 tourneys every tuesday (might be every non-patch tuesday) with no strings attached and no real prize for winning except bragging rights. You should check it out.

2v2 would probably be better than 1v1. Maybe even 3v3 if we have the right amount of people. I'll sign up for any though.

I'll probably be making it 2v2 then due to popular demand :P. Or, I mean, why not do both?

Could we have a pool of people, everyone plays a set amount of games in randomized teams?

Wouldn't be a good judge of personal skill, but LoL is already like that, right?

Until we get two relative newbies matched with two relative pros. I would go through everyone's account and try to be as fair as possible with the ladder, with 1v1 at least. I'm not sure how I'd handle 2v2, I guess it would be better if you guys made your own teams for that. I'm shooting for a few days after the next patch as a date (assuming the Tuesday after this one) to start, but if it isn't on that Tuesday it'll be sometime that week. I'll start real signups around Monday/Tuesday, time for an 8 hour car drive home  :'(.

@Borde who ninja'ed me, AP Trynd got nerfed with the Rabadon's nerf, can't 1 hit farm as well anymore. But I mean, whatever works for you! :D

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1382 on: July 10, 2011, 09:24:34 am »

Yes well Rabadon didn't get a big nerf, so it isn't too much of a problem.

Also, you know what is fun? To spin into a minion killing it and gaining 2 stacks to Q, then healing yourself for 800. 4 seconds later repeat.

EDIT: A video is up, it may be processing but should work a bit later.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:44:45 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: July 10, 2011, 09:44:16 am »

Sorting Hat nerf reason is obvious

140 + 80 + 80 = 300
300 * 1.35 = 405

KTHX EASY BALANCING OF AP RATIOS
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: July 10, 2011, 11:48:54 am »

Argh. Another dumb, feeding Amumu. 1/6/1, 31 minion kills. Every Amumu I fight with does this.

He and Nidalee fed a Pantheon who continued to wreck our shit the whole round long.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 12:12:16 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: July 10, 2011, 12:48:58 pm »

Yes well Rabadon didn't get a big nerf, so it isn't too much of a problem.

Also, you know what is fun? To spin into a minion killing it and gaining 2 stacks to Q, then healing yourself for 800. 4 seconds later repeat.

EDIT: A video is up, it may be processing but should work a bit later.
I did say that AP Tryndamere is better than AP Yi. :P

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: July 10, 2011, 02:25:13 pm »

Dammit, I'm getting sick of not playing the characters I'd like to play because three people immediately lock in flavor of the week carries.  Do people ever stop doing that shit?
Shoes...

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: July 10, 2011, 02:34:39 pm »

Dammit, I'm getting sick of not playing the characters I'd like to play because three people immediately lock in flavor of the week carries.  Do people ever stop doing that shit?
Nope, which is why I only really play with friends (and maybe 1 or 2 random internet denizens).

Also, I spent a lot of the last week queue-dodging insta-lock Yoriks.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: July 10, 2011, 02:46:00 pm »

Hey, Yorick is Awesome.

He's a lot better then Kog'Maws who keep running away after they die.....
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: July 10, 2011, 02:52:26 pm »

Hey, Yorick is Awesome.

Pre-buff Yorick was utterly worthless, and had an aura of stupidity that made the people who playing him retarded. Or he had an aura that attracted really stupid people to play him.

This, of course, only applies to those who played him during the free week, not those who bought him, who were just people who got ripped off with a terrible champion until the overbuffing.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: July 10, 2011, 03:32:11 pm »

Advice for AP trynd: Triforce helps more than Lichbane. The extra crit decreases cd on Spin, You can slow people for your team, and you still gain a bit of extra damage.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: July 10, 2011, 03:44:09 pm »

Hey, Yorick is Awesome.

Yeah, he's really good at staying in the lane now as well as harass, since the ghouls instantly go after enemy champions. I had the misfortune of fighting against one last round. We eventually managed to kill him, though, because our team was quite better than the enemy.
Also often called Boowells.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1392 on: July 10, 2011, 04:02:52 pm »

Advice for AP trynd: Triforce helps more than Lichbane. The extra crit decreases cd on Spin, You can slow people for your team, and you still gain a bit of extra damage.

At level 18 Trynd has around 110 attack damage without items, so Trinity Force gives about 167 bonus damage. Lichbane gives 100% of AP, and when I have 500 AP it gives 500 bonus damage.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: July 10, 2011, 05:04:31 pm »

At level 18 Trynd has around 110 attack damage without items, so Trinity Force gives about 167 bonus damage. Lichbane gives 100% of AP, and when I have 500 AP it gives 500 bonus damage.
But it's not always about raw damage...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: July 10, 2011, 05:43:00 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

God I love Leavers.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 1067