Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276067 times)

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Morgana's is weird as well. It's got this fuck-huge wind up that you can't disturb. Last hitting with her is irritating, but once you hit level 5 you no longer care.

Back home, Morgana threw a wicked curveball. ;D
Also often called Boowells.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Galio's one is weird as well, altought not nearly as terrible as kayle's. He sort of brings his fist back, THEN actualy punches. Last hitting with him can be annoying till you can clear caster minions with Q
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Why does it seem that every Free!Yorick completely fails to understand the basics of the game?

All of the basics, all of them.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Because only someone that derp-tier would even consider picking him in any non troll game. As he stands yorick is pathetic. I solo laned against one with galio, and I could freely harass him and ignore any damage from his abilities and ghouls. There was litteraly nothing he could do. They surrendered at 20.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

I was solo laning as Malphite because our Yorick was AFK. I was laning against a Ashe and a Yi, and I harassed them to below Half health multiple time. When Yorick came back, not only did he not help at all, I actually did worse.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile

I have upgraded to Co-op vs AI.

I enjoy this mode.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, personally I tried Yorick myself. It took him just FARRR too long to actually get powerful.
At all. I didn't get kills until later in the game when my team was winning. The ghouls and
specters he summons are just...way too weak. I can understand the 5 second time limit, because
they give buffs to Yorick, but REALLY. They nerfed the damage on the ghouls just in the expectation
that the ghouls are going to be helpful, but the ghouls really aren't and Yorick's ult ghoul has an
annoying tendency to go straight for enemy champions, greatly reducing its effectiveness, which isn't
that much anyway thanks to constant health loss. After being revived, you technically only have 10
seconds to exact revenge. Why not just add a 10 or 15 second time limit to the spell and remove the
health loss completely?
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Yeah, I don't think Riot ever released a champion literally this weak before.

I actually, honestly, think that Yorick as he is right now is weaker than current status Eve. At least current form Eve can still do damage after Lich Bane / Trinity Force.

Edit:
Release Notes PVP.net v1.38.30

PVP.net patcher now has a “Region” selector. Players may choose language (English, German, French, Spanish, and Polish) and region (NA, EU West, EU Nordic + East)
    Updated the filter on summoner name creation and change
    Fixed a bug with multiple error pop-ups appearing in PVP.net
    Updated UI for the “Submit Log” interface
    Updated Custom Game Lobby interface
    Updated UI for Custom Game creation
    Added default names to Custom Game creation.
    Custom Games now have a “Quit” button in Champion Select. Players will no longer have to log back into PVP.net to cancel a custom game in Champion Select.
    Removed warnings for leaving Battle Training during Champion Select
    Updated Champion filters in the Summoner Profile
    Updated UI when viewing other players’ Mastery Pages
    Fixed a bug that could cause you to overwrite your own Mastery Pages
    Fixed a bug with viewing other players’ Rune Pages
    Added multiple rune purchases to the store. Players can now use the “+” and “-“ signs to choose how many runes of a certain type to buy, up to 9
    Multiple bug-fixes for the PVP.net store
    Updated matchmaking to make level 30s matching with non-30s rarer

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

So I found out how Laneudyr worked.

Max W. Rush Wriggles. Get massive regen from Wriggles procs. Don't afraid of anything.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

So I found out how Laneudyr worked.

Max W. Rush Wriggles. Get massive regen from Wriggles procs. Don't afraid of anything.
Hah, I knew it still worked!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I have upgraded to Co-op vs AI.

I enjoy this mode.

Honestly, I found playing versus real people a lot easier than Co-op vs AI, so don't be afraid to jump into a normal game.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Stealtharcadia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cool Guy 3217
    • View Profile

I just started playing again after just short of a year. It's still the badass game I loved.

My character is still definitely Akali, she just caters to my playstyle a lot better than a lot of champs. The only annoying thing is that sometimes it hardly matters how well I am doing if my team is bad enough, I can't tell you how many times I've decisively lost games after going 25/5/whatever
Yeah yeah yeah!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Yeah, I lost a game as Yi with 28 kills once.  Only two of us were consistently trying to push, the rest were off doing whatever.
Shoes...

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just started playing again after just short of a year. It's still the badass game I loved.

My character is still definitely Akali, she just caters to my playstyle a lot better than a lot of champs. The only annoying thing is that sometimes it hardly matters how well I am doing if my team is bad enough, I can't tell you how many times I've decisively lost games after going 25/5/whatever

stop taking all the kills on the team after you have items ^_^.

generally works out better for the team.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

I'm feeding every game, and I don't even know what to do about that shit.  Maybe I'm too high level now for snowball Yi.  Maybe I just fucking suck.  Just went 1-10-0 for fuck's sake.

It doesn't help that my lane partner is a Yorick with a broken keyboard.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 1067