Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276137 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Alistar
Blitzcrank
Caitlyn*
Galio**
Heimerdinger***
Kog'Maw***
Mordekaiser***
Pantheon
Ryze

* Cait, again. Well, it's kinda nice, as she's the only ranged AD carry I can actually play well, but damn they're really trying to make people play her.
** Galio, and the last time he was made free wasn't long ago. Maybe he's getting evaluated for buffs/nerfs?
*** Again? It's been what, two or three weeks since the last time these guys were free? Possibly for my speculated Galio reasons but eh.

It certainly seems like there are some champs who just never get put up for free, Gragas and co. Kennen hasn't been free for aaages, either.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

Heimer is one of those champs who's almost always free.

Also nngh god Caitlyn is ridiculously strong. Autoattacks for like 300-400 damage and her ult can do over 1400 on a low cooldown. And her headshot crits do almost that much.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Free Galio week is aways a fun week.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All the Galios I saw during the last free week sucked terribly. Constantly died and never really got many kills.
Also often called Boowells.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

All the Galios I saw during the last free week sucked terribly. Constantly died and never really got many kills.

You're looking at the wrong part of the scoreboard for a champ like Galio. I've gone 0/4/CRAZYNUMBER with him, and would you say that made me a bad Galio?

Eyeblasts are great for getting early-game kills, but it's no biggy if a Galio isn't killing things. It is a bad sign if he's failing to get things killed.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Galio was never meant to get himself kills, he's the jerk that gives his team kills. He would be a support if he had more then a measly shield to cast on people. He's completely capable of finishing people off though.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Oh, here's a fun thing. MR BlueRunes give Galio more AP than AP BlueRunes do. That's a decent part of his moderate-good early game eyeblast damage, especially when combined with Magic Pen RedRunes.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Galio was never meant to get himself kills, he's the jerk that gives his team kills. He would be a support if he had more then a measly shield to cast on people. He's completely capable of finishing people off though.

Oh, then I'm probably wrong. I seem to remember the Galios I fought with being consistently useless, though.

Also, for the list of new champions, Alistar was featured recently as well within like the past 2-3 weeks as well as Caitlyn. I'm really only looking forward to trying out Galio and Caitlyn. Perhaps Blitzcrank, too.
Also often called Boowells.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Argh, fuck.  There's no good information on jungle routes for Nunu now that it's not easy for him anymore.  Without runes starting with boots is suicide (Golem will wreck your shit) and even with cloth it's down to the wire.

:/

Anybody know what Nunu has to do to not be continually a single click away from getting fucked?  Even if I do kill blue I'm down to 50~ hp and my buff is ripe for the enemy team to pick.  I suppose having mid leash blue for me would make this easier but it's all still very scary.

Maybe I just need to say fuck it and go play a solo queue normal game with Nunu.  Thicken my skin a bit.  I'm still terrified I'll die on blue and get raged at.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

You could try wraiths (smite big one) > wolves > blue (smite it). Bluepill. Something something red buff.

That's what I did when I first started jungling Warwick at low level.

Edit: Looooolll!

The hackers who broke LoL also changed Saintvicious's elo to 9. His normal elo is 2200. So now he's livestreaming himself raping everyone and all the newbies crying. It's so freaking hilarious.

ELO NINE!

His now famous quote while playing:
"Elo hell? Man it's ELO heaven, I don't know like people can't carry playing aginst 4 year olds"

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Just tried.  Everything's smooth sailing up to blue and then he dies on it.  Trying twins(Consume/smite to kill one then AA the second down, consuming when it comes up)>Wolves>Blue>Wraiths or maybe Twins>Wolves>Wraiths>Blue.

This is pretty rough, maybe I should just put this guy on the backburner until I get to 20 and start getting runes.
Shoes...

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Do you get a pull on blue?

It can greatly help when your mid attacks it once or uses and ability, this does some small damage and gives you a few seconds of free attack time.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

My tips for Nunu: Get Consume at level 1, then 2 points to Blood Boil, then Ice ball x 2 and Ult and yadda yadda.

Absolute Zero > Ice Ball > Blood Boil > Consume

2 points for blood boil instead of "consume -> blood boil -> iceball -> blood boil -> iceball"  because it helps you jungle faster and with lower mana cost than using iceball.

Small golems are a safe place to start from usually, and getting leash from there usually yields you the first golem without neither of them even touching you.

Also, never open with Consume. Use it only when it gives it's full health to maximize your profit.

Also, how the heck Do I get my sig working?
EDIT: I was such a dumbass that I added [img][img] tags many times and it kept telling me there can't be 2 images in the sig, I always forgot to put the little /slash/ there...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 07:03:23 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Do you get a pull on blue?

It can greatly help when your mid attacks it once or uses and ability, this does some small damage and gives you a few seconds of free attack time.

I'm doing custom games to get the hang of the route, so no I haven't gotten a pull.  Getting one will probably help me out though.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 1067