Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276306 times)

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nasus is pretty damn awesome, I must say. Despite having no crowd control, his siphon strike hurts like a bitch and wither slows people down for a long time.
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I imagine she would be very hard to escape from, even with a single gunblade, add Rylai and perhaps FM to that mix and you get the ultimate chaser with all the dashes, slows, some more slows and then some slows :D
Gunblade active is unique across all. You can only use it once even if you have 5.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

Nasus is pretty damn awesome, I must say. Despite having no crowd control, his siphon strike hurts like a bitch and wither slows people down for a long time.
I think you might be confused about the definition of crowd control, slows go under it.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think you might be confused about the definition of crowd control, slows go under it.
I don't know what you'd call his massive aoe damage spell either if not crowd control :(
Nom nom nom

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know what you'd call his massive aoe damage spell either if not crowd control :(
CC is stuns, slows, snares, knock-ups, etc. No damage or AOE necessary.
That spell does not count, unless you have a rylais. It counts as a debuff though, armor debuff in this case.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 02:07:10 pm by cerapa »

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

I imagine she would be very hard to escape from, even with a single gunblade, add Rylai and perhaps FM to that mix and you get the ultimate chaser with all the dashes, slows, some more slows and then some slows :D
Gunblade active is unique across all. You can only use it once even if you have 5.
Will of the Ancients is a smarter choice for Akali anyway.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, since the EU server is often filled or busy, I decided to install the NA version too. I discovered that a long(long) time ago, I had accidentally downloaded and played the NA version and my account was still there. Sadly it hasnt kept my match history, and tells me that I got to level 4 on a single win. It did however keep my runes. Which happens to be a mana/lvl mark, a health regen/lvl seal and a crit chance glyph.

I dont know how to see my leaves, but I think had plenty because my computer completely sucked at the time and LoL crashed a ridicilously large amount of times.

EDIT: How the hell do I have my summoner name be Cerapa? I dont remember using that name at that time.
EDIT2: Oh god, 200 ping.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 02:33:21 pm by cerapa »

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Will of the Ancients is a smarter choice for Akali anyway.

At first I was like this
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
But then I was like this
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

In all seriousness, Gunblade is so much better than WotA on Akali. So, so, much better.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

I kind of want to see a Jax with 6 gunblades.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A double snowball Akali is very...odd with her passive(s), with a fully stacked mejais and a derpcap she does close to 100% extra magic damage with her autos, meaning she pretty much crits with every hit, got it up to 133% before the bots on my side won. With a fully stacked AD snowball and a gunblade I was getting 59% spellvamp if I remember correctly. I did a really inefficient build with getting AD and AP though and couldnt change because of the winning.

I wonder how the extra magic damage deals with crits though. If it takes the damage of the crit, an Akali getting 100% bonus magic damage and an IE could deal 500% damage of her AD with a crit, and even more if you get crit damage runes and additional AP.

EDIT: And 200 latency is pretty much unplayable in an actual game for me.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I kind of want to see a Jax with 6 gunblades.
I've seen it. It's both dumb yet scary.

EDit: Cerapa, I play with 200+ ping every day on the EU server hahaha.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

National ESL has a 1v1 tournament every Tuesday mainly just for fun.

Make an account and sign up here: http://www.nationalesl.com/

This is also where you're going to want to go if you want to get into serious competitive stuff.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

That's why i said a single gunblade Umi :)

And the big scary circle fire Nasus throws down is conesidered CC early game, or atleast area denial, since no one is willing ot enter it unless forced to :)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile

Just got Nidalee.

Holy SHIT she is rigged as a solo v 2 laner. I had to face a Soraka and Akali in the same lane, but with my nice mana regen runes and a dorans ring, I was able to stick in the lane despite both of them being full health and constant harass.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Nidalee es #1 pseudo support. She's just super fun to play. Also works as a pseudo carry before lategame when she's overwhelmed by real carries. She's on my list for "really awesome champions I should play", with blitzcrank and poppy beside her.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 06:55:23 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 1067