Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276319 times)

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

udyr: run into the back lines, stun three people with bear form, then run back up to the front where that lead character got melted.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Just raped face with Nasus, afterwards i see my xp meter, i am 1 (ONE) xp short of the next level -.-
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

First game as Vladimir felt like a bot game. I mirrored in mid against another Vlad, who lost quite badly due to our junglefiddle ganking often.

Strangely, the enemies also had a junglefid.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

First game as Vladimir felt like a bot game. I mirrored in mid against another Vlad, who lost quite badly due to our junglefiddle ganking often.

Strangely, the enemies also had a junglefid.

Funny, I was Morde vs. Ali mid, and their jungle fiddle tried to gank me twice. I killed him. Both times. Ali couldn't do much. Poor guy.

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vlad was my first Champion. He was new when I started playing. I had quite a long break, only just picked the game up again. Vlad's early game can be rough if you try to play aggressive. Actually it's been buffed a little bit last patch, transfusion got better early game.

Have to try out some new ones this week, not sure what yet, been longing for a fun melee champion. Tried Akali, but felt clueless.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vlad was my first Champion. He was new when I started playing. I had quite a long break, only just picked the game up again. Vlad's early game can be rough if you try to play aggressive. Actually it's been buffed a little bit last patch, transfusion got better early game.

Have to try out some new ones this week, not sure what yet, been longing for a fun melee champion. Tried Akali, but felt clueless.

Akali is extremely fun once you get her combo down.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Weirdly enough normal queue was down on EU servers, so I decided to play some solo queue ranked. Went 2-1 and surprisingly there was fairly competent people all around. The one lost game was one where a Fiddlesticks absolutely stomped our whole team. We could only kill him 3v1. If the Ashe arrow hit.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She is also horribly squishy.
Nom nom nom

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

She is also horribly squishy.
Lichbane + Rylai's Scepter give her bit defense, and her spellvamp also heals her quick. Also, get gunblade or two and laugh as you heal faster than that WW who is being healed by Soraka.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

can't stack gunblade anymore borderlimes. 
Nom nom nom

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

can't stack gunblade anymore borderlimes.
You are thinking revolvers, nothing happened to gunblades.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought the spellvamp on them didn't stack either?
Nom nom nom

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

It does. The only unique thing about them is the active.

EDIT: I wish you could do practise games offline. I want to derp around with Akali and get as much AD and AP as possible to see how high I could push her passive(s). But the servers busy.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 12:41:44 pm by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh man... I really want to try stacking gunblades (accidentally typed funblades the first time) on Akali. I need to play her a bunch while she's free.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

I imagine she would be very hard to escape from, even with a single gunblade, add Rylai and perhaps FM to that mix and you get the ultimate chaser with all the dashes, slows, some more slows and then some slows :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 1067