Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276346 times)

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

New champion rotation.

Personally hoping to try out Singed, Nasus, and Shen. Some Ezrael, too.
Also often called Boowells.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I actually don't plan on trying out Vlad. He seems boring.
Also often called Boowells.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

on my like 20th game as trynd, i cant seem to do shit till im fed up, then i can rape an entire team by myself in like 10 hits. hilarity.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

on my like 20th game as trynd, i cant seem to do shit till im fed up, then i can rape an entire team by myself in like 10 hits. hilarity.

Trynd is a melee carry, so...

Yeah, this is what is supposed to happen.

Looking forward to trying out a good portion the champs this week. If only they could update the announcement and the actual rotation at the same time, just once.

I played Shen aaaages ago, back in the early teens of my Summoner level, and want to get back to trying him.

Want to try Vlad to see how he plays, how smooth he is to grasp. To see if all the Vlads I've ever have had it as easy as I think they have.

Want to try Akali because, hey, freaking ninja.

Free Singed Week bodes well for the silliness factor of games. All games are improved by a Singed.
Free Ezreal Week is going to be annoying.
Free Kayle Week is going to be ineffectual. :P Unless they've actually patched her this time. It could have happened.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I know people always complained about Vlad's early game being crap.

I never expected it to be this crap. Now I know what to do against Vlad... Just harass him like mad. Until he buys his revolver. Too bad he doesn't actually use the revolver like a revolver.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Why free ezreal week is annoying? Only regarding the many ezreals autolocking in your team, cause beating people who are experimenting with him is rather easy, he takes some kill to be played right. Stay one inch behind minions and his main source of harassment becomes ineffective.

Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Why free ezreal week is annoying? Only regarding the many ezreals autolocking in your team, cause beating people who are experimenting with him is rather easy, he takes some kill to be played right. Stay one inch behind minions and his main source of harassment becomes ineffective.

His W skillshot hits only champs, so he'll just use that to shoot you through your minions. It does very little damage, yeah, but it slows your attack speed, which is the annoying thing. And his short-cooldown-Flash skill makes trapping and killing the fucker irritating.

Of course, if the person who's playing him has both no experience with skillshots and a seething hatred of Flash, he'll be little more than a snack for everyone who isn't a Tank. Why such a person would be playing Ezreal is another matter, though.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Hurm... I wonder if we could classify Sion as a support. 20 seconds of insane team heals is pretty out there. I mean like, when he activates his ulti he heals for what? 400hp per hit? On everyone in the team? That's pretty crazy.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Hurm... I wonder if we could classify Sion as a support. 20 seconds of insane team heals is pretty out there. I mean like, when he activates his ulti he heals for what? 400hp per hit? On everyone in the team? That's pretty crazy.

It sounds very cool, but the range of the heal last time I checked was around 200 or something like that.
Not good with numbers? The heal is almost melee range. You get healed only if you hug the governor.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Any advice for Akali, she seems fun, a bursty ninja assasin, not sure what to do exactly with her X)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

I havent played her, but as far as Ive seen, harass with q in the laning phase and use your w as an escape and the others as regular bursty stuff. In teamfights you throw down your w, burst someone down, stealth in your shroud, wait for your cooldowns/energy and burst again, and then stealth and so on...

The w stealth really seems to be the most important thing to use for an Akali, bad ones come out of stealth and get instakilled, good ones kill someone before anyone can react, stealth after that and are generally a pain in the ass as you cant do crap to them.

Ah, and the stealth lasts outside of the w area for a second or two I think, so if someones throwing skillshots or AOE at the stealth circle, you can step out of it for a moment.

EDIT: Hmm...the amount of players changes very quickly, I got in without a queue, played a game, client pretty much froze(not ingame) after that, tried to login in again, login queue is "OVER 9000!".
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 08:51:00 am by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile

Akali is a lot of fun. Use Q a lot, follow up with a hit occasionally if they're melee or getting too close. Level at least one in your W; it's great for escaping especially early game when few people have wards. Once you hit 6, any squishies on their team are fair game.

If possible, get some AD runes and go deep into the offensive tree; having 10% spell vamp from level 1 helps immensely. I usually go with boots/3 potions because of this.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

Spectator Mode needs to come out like NOW so you guys can see my brother carry teams as Kayle.
Use LoLReplay.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 1067