Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276339 times)

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile

Moon Dough... is shaped like you please? Nah, that's a bit torturous.  Doesn't work right.

The similarity is obvious as soon as the video starts, though, so long as you're heard his name aloud.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile

I think he can withstand the abuse of 30 kids, but not quite appealing unless they're extremely morbid... or ready to be taken by a man with a cleaver and a van nearby.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

So i'm in the queue, i pick warwick and lock in, going jungle, there is an amumu who has smite, i tell him over and over again that i am jungling and that he should lane, he doesn't budge.So we have two junglers against their one, it works out at first bit it kind of goes wrong very fast after that, they have more kills and more towers than we do, buuuut, no one whines, everyone just plays their best, and we start raping face after a nice battle and a baron, soon we start winning more and more teamfights and pushing them more and more, and before you know it we've won :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Picked Garen
Team's Glarin'
Lost before we're done.

Not carin'
Mic's blarin'
Spin until we've won!

I'm farmin' while they're M I A
Last hittin' everything in sight
And if you do get in my way

I'M GONNA MAKE YA DIE!

SPIN TO WIN!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Turns out Garen completely manhandles OP Gangplank. Useful to know.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

any tips for how to play pantheon?

Don't. I think should be the first answer.

This.

But barring that,

Wrongness

Bordellimies posted something that makes no sense so I'm going to give you a more correct thing.

You start with a Doran's Blade. Get at most two before you make Ghostblade then Infinity Edge. Mana is no issue because of your runes early game and your short lifespan if you reach lategame.

Q W E E E R E
R > E > (choose between W and Q as necessary, based on their tenacity/etc., but I prefer to prioritize Q)

Gank hard, gank heavily. You fizzle out by mid-late game so you need to use your ability to show up anywhere. You should have at least one kill by level 7.

Q W E Q is your primary harass. Fire your Qs as much as possible. When you have the mana, go for your W-E combo for massive damage. If your opponent is a careless melee, you might catch him with your E without stunning him.

If you don't see a kill on your opponent happening by 6-7, push to his tower, recall, and jump from Nexus. Don't underestimate your diving potential - your passive blocks tower shots.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Sinned

• Bay Watcher
  • <Intentionally left blank>
    • View Profile

*takes a deep breath*

So it's 00:03 here... I finish a game... *press play again* ... having fun with Sona. ***Session Closed***

Then...

Please, pretty f*cking please with sugar on top... create a transfer from EU to US... even at midnight there is still a Q. /rage
When you find yourself in the company of a dwarf and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon... just the dwarf.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Please, pretty f*cking please with sugar on top... create a transfer from EU to US... even at midnight there is still a Q. /rage

I'll do my best, man.

But seriously, even bitching about this on the LoL forums instead of here won't get it done any faster.

It is coming, though. Or at least there are quite a few Red-Posts that say that they want to implement server-switching.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't. I think should be the first answer.

This.

But barring that,

Rightness
Wrongness
If HSS is doing more damage than your autoattacks, you're doing it wrong.

Though what do I know, I play Jungle Pantheon.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Its about time I started playing again, been busy enjoying the greater pleasures of college break. Tiem to play jarvan and laugh at hundreds of GPs which will be popping every match.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One thousand posts already ! uh nothing much to say, except that gangplank seemed way too op last time i played against him, also i think that the summer holidays are not helping with the server waiting times, which are simply awful.

Most of the time my session end after matches and i have to wait about 30 minutes but sometimes hours.

Oh also, while i think about it, the author of the CAD webcomics is trying to get 10 000 referrals to design a champion and whatnot. Check it out if you're interested, he's already got 6000+ apparently.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

So, retarded servers and client strike again!

Just finished a bot game and the stats won't load so i skip them, naturally because of the server crap it hasn't registered my game as being over, so i can't start a new one, a restart of the client usually fixes this, this time however every time i start it again it tells me that the game is still in progress and tries to recconect to it, this ofcourse is impossible since the game no longer exists -.-
AS - IG

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

So, Nilocy on the US servers, anyone up for a game like noaw?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

My sleep deprivation is getting to me, i start a bot game, have to reconnect and play from there astoundingly bad with Udyr (so nothing new here) and suddenly for some reason the enemy team is not bots, then i slightly panick, but i don't see anyone raging so i wonder what the hell is going on, then i realize, the names of the bots are fucked up, but they are still bots, so now, Ashe is Bowmaster, Annie is Annie, Soraka is Soraka, Warwick is Wolfman and Cho is GreenTerror XD
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

So....

I own 51 characters because I used the free RP to help me buy the second champion pack...

But I only know how to play about 10...

Hrm...

Well, time to start learning jungle Twitch!
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 1067