Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276343 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lucky, I don't have enough people to play with to avoid solo queues.  In other news, UDYR!!!  I will never use Fiddlesticks to jungle again, because Udyr is just all around a better jungler.  How did I not know this before now?

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

In other news, UDYR!!!  I will never use Fiddlesticks to jungle again, because Udyr is just all around a better jungler.  How did I not know this before now?

If you let udyr stun you first, fiddle wins.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile

Gangplank is even more overpowered now. Jesus, that slow. My build generally gets Frozen Mallet as well, which stacks (as it is the "frost" type slow), mostly for the health boost.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm on the US server as Microcline.  I'm at 1295 elo, but I think that's inflated because I got carried in my last few ranked games.

I tend to play Singed, Annie, Janna, Nunu or Gangplank depending on the team comp, although I can't play ranged dps.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fough annie with what had to be full ap/mpen runes -,-

BRUTAL.

she even started snowballing on mejais, but I was Ryze, so I build hp crystal/banshee's veil.

then we shut them down with amumu/fiddle aoe teamcomp, with annie flashing to the back looking for kills, only to get shut down.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Lux+Janna lane has so much harass. So much.

We had a two-level advantage on our enemies (Mf and Amumu), and if they came out too far, they'd lose between 1/2 to 3/4 of their health.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I'll keep saying it and keep saying it until he gets nerfed. GANGPLANK IS OP!!!!!

3 games in a row. 3 complete, crushing victories. Total of 20 kills, 27 assists. ONE DEATH.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Seriously. I'm not even saying this just to brag. He's too crazy strong. I went into all three games as duo bottom lane with crappy farm. Every single game I would blindly charge into teamfights as if I were Singed, autoattack everyone, and somehow get craptonnes of kills. Every single game I would go "wait, why do I have 5 kills?"

Of course, I might be biased because we fight champions like AP Yi...

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll keep saying it and keep saying it until he gets nerfed. GANGPLANK IS OP!!!!!

3 games in a row. 3 complete, crushing victories. Total of 20 kills, 27 assists. ONE DEATH.

Seriously. I'm not even saying this just to brag. He's too crazy strong. I went into all three games as duo bottom lane with crappy farm. Every single game I would blindly charge into teamfights as if I were Singed, autoattack everyone, and somehow get craptonnes of kills. Every single game I would go "wait, why do I have 5 kills?"

Of course, I might be biased because we fight champions like AP Yi...

Just went 17/0/13 with him. Much different build, too.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

What's your build?

Mine is boots + 3 pot > 3x Doran's Blade > IE > Trinity Force > Warmogs > Atmas > Bloodthirster

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I generally go... (still a work in progress, trying something new every game, but my baseline build is something like this)

Regrowth Pendant + pot > Philosophers Stone > boots > Avarice Blade > Boot Upgrade (Berserkers, or sometimes the 3 speed ones) > Bloodthirster

From there, I will sometimes go Frozen Mallet (slow stacks, health is nice) > Infinity Edge > Phantom Dancer x2

I'm also working on a build that uses Trinity Force; I would likely use the same baseline build and use that Phage to start building a TF, and then follow with an IE. May need to build a defensive item to compensate for his reduced health. The first build makes him more useful than just a Q every 4 seconds or so, though. Nice autoattack, amazing movespeed, and multiple slows help a lot.

Yes, the 5 gold per 10 stacks on individual items; you can't get 2 philo stones, but you can get one of each (Kages, Avarice, etc). I find a philo stone solves his mana issues well enough.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:47:53 pm by Astral »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Mana issues? :P

My runes and masteries give me virtually unlimited mana haha.

As for gold/5... I think if I didn't have my runes and masteries I would have gotten the philo stone too. But since I'm 100% convinced that Gangplank is OP and I will never have problems getting fed (as has been proven in my past matches with him)... I'd rather just go straight for my IE instead and buy every single super expensive item in the game. :P

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

I have a feeling that by the time i get enough IP for GP they will nerf him into the ground :(
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My runes aim for armor pen (at least until I can get specific runes on a per-character basis). Quints for speed, because he moves so damn fast, attack speed yellow, and magic resist blue. Thats kind of my general AD carry thing. Not quite 30 yet (just hit 25 earlier today) so I don't have access to everything.

On a side note, if the game is lasting so long that I'm able to, I will generally replace my boots with another Phantom Dancer. Move faster, do more.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 08:48:13 pm by Astral »

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlfHe6JowGY

Cookie for those who get it.
You beat me to it.  :(

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 1067