Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276287 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

So, how do you guys break a three-day losing streak caused by pants-on-head mental retardation of teammates?  Seriously, I'm down from 1300 to 1000 now.

Stop caring if you win, and build crazy builds people won't expect. Tank Annie and such. Annie is actually a pretty good tank, especially if you get Rylais Crystal Scepter. CC out the wazoo, and a built-in Frozen Heart that's guaranteed to go off on all that hit you.

Well, I assume her shield procs Rylais.

INTERESTING THING: Annie's fire shield damages turrets.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

ANOTHER INTERESTING THING: Twitch's ultimate allows him to crit on turrets.

Also, 550 rp fo' what?

EDIT: It seems they're giving out 550 rp to anyone who's been logged between june 1st and june 23. But apparently its just for EU players? Laaaame, american servers have aways been as derpface unstable.

EDIT2: Seems its because of lulzsec's silly DDoS attack. But if it is, it'd be silly to hand it out only to eu players, since US servers suffered from it as well.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 09:28:55 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist

Also, 550 rp fo' what?

EDIT: It seems they're giving out 550 rp to anyone who's been logged between june 1st and june 23. But apparently its just for EU players? Laaaame, american servers have aways been as derpface unstable.

EDIT2: Seems its because of lulzsec's silly DDoS attack. But if it is, it'd be silly to hand it out only to eu players, since US servers suffered from it as well.

HELL NO. The US servers had problems for two days total. The EU servers have been pretty much unusable for the past 2-3 weeks. There is no comparison and you should feel bad for whining when the US servers have been completely stable outside of those two days. EU players DESERVE that compensation.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile

Also, 550 rp fo' what?

HELL NO. The US servers had problems for two days total. The EU servers have been pretty much unusable for the past 2-3 weeks. There is no comparison and you should feel bad for whining when the US servers have been completely stable outside of those two days. EU players DESERVE that compensation.

No the US servers are pretty fucking terrible, especially at night. Over the past few weeks it has been disgusting.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay for confirmed Yorick buffs.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Dudes, lets put it this way. If you were in Europe and wanted to play LoL for the past 1 and a 1/2 weeks, you had to:

1. Log in.
2. 3 hour waiting queue.
3. Server busy halfway.
4. Log in again.
5. 3 hour waiting queue.
6. Server unavailable.
7. Wait a few hours.
8. Login.
9. 20 minute login queue.
10. Get in, wait for friends to login too
11. Session closed.
12. Login queue again...
13. Play game, three permanent d/c who can't reconnect because the SERVERS FUCKING BROKE.

And I'm not exaggerating. This was literally what we would experience every day for the past 1 1/2 weeks. Check the history of this thread to see our complaining too.

Don't believe me, ask any EU player. The reason why the NA servers had such minor hiccups was because all the EU players had to make NA accounts to play. I know this because I play on both servers and believe you me, you NA blokes have it really good.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Twitch is a bad champ. Why do they always think they're helpful?

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

One time in a ranked game I ended up with a Twitch on my team, with smite.

Normally you'd think this can only end one way, but he proceeded to run into the enemy jungle and went 16/2 by the end of the game.

Counterjungle roaming Twitch is the only way to Twitch.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

He can gank as well as Shaco level 2 last time I checked.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm starting to get good at Nidalee and Fiddlesticks.  No joke, I had a game where I didn't die as a Fiddle. . . with Mejai's. . . in lane against Renekton and Morde. . . by myself half the time because the Shaco I was laning with was pants-on-head retarded.

THIS SHOULD NOT BE!!!

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Morde and rene should have solo lanes.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vlad had the solo lane on both teams strangely enough.  Worked out though, our Vlad was/is better.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

My first game ever as Pantheon
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Solomid panth vs solomid WW.

Well I did try jungling in a bot game, but that just won't really count.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 1067