Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276229 times)

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I started playing about a week and a half ago, almost level 12.

I know I'm low level and don't know the game well, but I'm so god damned tired of pub games. I'm on like a 7 game losing streak because of feeders/leavers/afkers/terribleteamcomposition, so if you see gimhalos ongame please invite him to a premade.

Added to the OP. I'll play a couple of customs/AI games with you if you want. Normal would be unfair for you if we queued together, unless you want a real challenge.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

They really need to buff the survivability of his minions and the revenant.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They really need to buff the survivability of his minions and the revenant.

I agree that the Rev dies really fast, and something seems off with his minions' survivability, but part of the problem with minions is they do nothing for about a tick of their life after you summon them.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Yeeeeeee~ I can't wait for my jungle GP! So excited! Don't know why! Jungler with two massive ranged slows and inbuilt cleanse and giant AOE speed boost and high damage poison and one of the best damn late game scaling characters in the game... omg omg omg...

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Yeeeeeee~ I can't wait for my jungle GP! So excited! Don't know why! Jungler with two massive ranged slows and inbuilt cleanse and giant AOE speed boost and high damage poison and one of the best damn late game scaling characters in the game... omg omg omg...

Sorry to break this to you, but both Gangplank's passive and lizard buff AND Cannon Barrage apply the slow with the yellow lines, AKA normal slow. It doesn't stack with itself, so only the strongest slow works. Frozen-type slows do stack with these, though.

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

You're wrong. It stacks multiplicatively.

The slows that don't stack are item slows. What this means is that if you did the Randuin active + Frozen Mallet, Randuin would take precedence. Rylai and Frozen Mallet also cancel each other out. Same with Trinity Force.

Gimhalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I started playing about a week and a half ago, almost level 12.

I know I'm low level and don't know the game well, but I'm so god damned tired of pub games. I'm on like a 7 game losing streak because of feeders/leavers/afkers/terribleteamcomposition, so if you see gimhalos ongame please invite him to a premade.

Added to the OP. I'll play a couple of customs/AI games with you if you want. Normal would be unfair for you if we queued together, unless you want a real challenge.

I've grouped with a level 30 friend of mine a few times and played in level 30 matches and I'm not terrible, just kind of lackluster and a little below average. It's definitely a different league of play.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Of course not, all the kayle stealth change threads are legit. Go ahead and pick her on ranked, she's like a consistent, flying version of master yi now with a slowing nuke and a personal heal.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist

Didn't even notice that you had added me to the OP. Thanks.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Yorick, the Gravedigger
« Reply #849 on: June 22, 2011, 11:01:49 pm »

I'm working on a champion idea, which involves an athletic robot which works by steam (note: this is not Blitzcrank), but I can't come up with an ultimate. Any fresh ideas?

Some info:

He stores steam as he moves, and uses it as a resource for abilities
He has very high mobility
He is melee DPS
He has no range (and shouldn't with his mobility)
He has a attackspeed/dodge/stun chance toggleable steroid
He has a leaping ability similar to Nidalee's pounce
He has ability which increases MS by a good amount

I'm not sure if you're still working on this, but an idea occured to me for a nice utility ult, which would be a hard counter to aoe damage, an activatable ability that would create a zone around the caster.  It would heal any ally champ within the zone a percent (anywhere from 10% to 25%) of damage that any ally in the zone takes.   Could be a soothing steam cloud, or pocket sauna.  Duration could be proportional amount of steam built up. 

It would still provide some help when people are being focused down, but it would severely dampen/delay any attempt to burn everyone down at once.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Btw, my NA account is Mouselephant, could you please add that to the OP?

Edit: I also wrote a rudimentary Lanewick guide for anyone who wants to take Lanewick out for a spin: https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1q4G1_uASio5ExTicoE6pksRT_SNqI-CtzrH104AnKUg

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am starting to become afraid of Amumu.

Only when he's on MY team. At this level, none of my teammates can use him well at all (including me!) and usually just end up feeding the team.

Damn Amumu fed a Teemo last game, ruining my first training game as Kassadin. Fed Teemos are annoying as hell. I was doing okay in terms of kills until Teemo started getting up in my face and I couldn't compete with the enemy team anymore.
Also often called Boowells.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Whats the point of a minion champion whose minions last some three seconds at most.
Yorrick has potential, but his minions are laughably broken right now, they should last five seconds not lose their hp over that period, it just makes them that easier to kill.They either need to scratch that completely so they simply die after five seconds without any hp loss, or give them more hp.Ideally remove it, and give them a base amount of hp that scales with skill level with the bonus from Yorrick going on top of that.Also increase their lifespan by a second or two on later levels, because really it's like they don't exist anymore lategame, you just use the skills to do the damage, the ghosts are pretty much useless at that point.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

How is Kassadin, anyways? I'm still mulling over whether or not to get him or Heimerdinger. It's unfortunate that AD Kass is no longer possible, though.  :-\

But now you can get Malady and Wit's End to be a nice hybridish anti-mage/mage.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

The ghosts are somewhat spammy, but they burn trough your mana if rather quickly if you do this, and yes his burst from the ghosts in a 1v1 is nice but like i said you summon them to do the initial damage since almost everyone can pretty much two hit them and return to murdering you.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 1067