Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276232 times)

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Burst with 3 ghouls is beautiful.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Is he mana hungry?

From what i've seen i think he will be built something similar to Jarv, triforce, perhaps youumu and atma and the rest is tanky.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is he mana hungry?

From what i've seen i think he will be built something similar to Jarv, triforce, perhaps youumu and atma and the rest is tanky.

If you spam your ghouls a lot, yeah, they have fairly short CDs. But overall if you're conservative I'd say he's not mana hungry. Across the board his ghouls cost 40/50/50 at level 1, respectively. All 3 up at time gives nice DPS, buffs, and burst. They scale off of your HP and attack damage, so yeah, tanky AD DPS. I'm thinking about the triforce, only because he has absolutely nothing that scales off of AP, but it's probably still one of the better options for him. Let me tell you, he's a tanky mofo early game, especially with that lifesteal heal ghoul.

I had to dodge a GP that was going to feed, so I'm not going to log back in now, I'm off to do some yardwork.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Need to ask riot to change his walking animation, it looks really badly done.
Overall he seems pretty ok, his ghouls can bring some burst on people and have alot of utility. Can't play right now due to ISP choking itself on some technical maintenance due to a huge ass storm from some days ago. Was mid veigar, DC, have no intention of going back.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Kayle got stealth changed apparently:

Passive is now 20/10 instead of 30/15 (overall a 33% nerf)

Q base damage increased by 20 at all ranks
Mana cost reduced by 10 at all ranks
AP ratio increased to 1:1

Divine Blessing Buff changed to be more clutch: Last 4 seconds. Speed boost is 18/21/24/27/30
Heal changed to 60/115/170/225/280
AP ratio reduced from 0.5 to 0.25
Cost upped to 75/90/105/120/135

Righteous fury cooldown is now 17seconds at all ranks
Base damage increased to 10/20/30/40/50
Range buffed to 425
Mana cost is now 50 at all ranks

Ult not changed.

Feel free to add anything Im missing.

EDIT: Attack animation changed too

Gimhalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I started playing about a week and a half ago, almost level 12.

I know I'm low level and don't know the game well, but I'm so god damned tired of pub games. I'm on like a 7 game losing streak because of feeders/leavers/afkers/terribleteamcomposition, so if you see gimhalos ongame please invite him to a premade.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

Reckoning will be horrific now. More lane dominance plz!
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yorick fucking sucks. Useless champ. I have nothing more to say.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

I bet it would be fun to play as Karthus against Yorick, Defile kills those wraiths instantly.

Also, our team got Nocturne, GP, Poppy and Kennen. Last guy waits till only few seconds left.
Ashe.

FF-
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Sinned

• Bay Watcher
  • <Intentionally left blank>
    • View Profile

Tried Yorick also... something feels off...  Can't get anything done on him except harass and die. I know, I'm doing it wrong probably. I only tried like 3 matches.

To make myself feel better I did a Caitlyn match on my smurf account. Brand went AFK after dieing few times lol. We still won 4vs5 :P

Was up against Morde and Irelia... I feel dirty, gonna hit the showers.

This was on my US smurf account, Eu servers are ridiculous  right now... 1hr wait time and then some time out / server busy thing. EU Riot sucks monkey balls. Big time.

I got loads of champs & skins on my eu account, but this getting to the point I'm willing to toss them and move to US account. Ofcourse this is like rewarding the bastards, so Ill just keep smurfing on it.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 02:54:22 pm by Sinned »
When you find yourself in the company of a dwarf and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon... just the dwarf.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Alot of people are getting the same feeling, he's not useless by any means but he's sort of lackluster. I think the main problem is that his minions are brittle as hell. Anyway, he'll probably be the subject of changes.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Our game with 4 AD carries was won. 15 kills to their 2. they surrendered at 21 minutes mark.
And as Dakk said, Yorick's minions are way too fragile, they can be killed too quickly.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Sinned

• Bay Watcher
  • <Intentionally left blank>
    • View Profile

Gonna give Yorick a few more tries, I really like the skills, just doens't seem to work out in practice.

I'll admit, I might be to aggressive at times. His minions die the second someone looks as them. Most have like 30% hp of Yorick I think, maybe thats off.

Teemo time. Dunno what happened there... Janna afkéd, another 4vs5 and a win.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I mostly main Teemo and have great games or get focused a lot, its always extremes one way or another, but still, above was a fun game :P
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 03:48:42 pm by Sinned »
When you find yourself in the company of a dwarf and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon... just the dwarf.

TwilightWalker

• Bay Watcher
  • Oops.
    • View Profile

Is it odd that the first thing I thought when looking at Yorick in the store was 'AWESOME! Finally, another Pentakill skin!'?

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I take back what I said about him sucking. I feel better about him now.

After all of his bugs get fixed he'll be much better, even without a buff. Though I'm sure the buff will come too, and it would certainly help.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 1067