Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276199 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Yorick, the Gravedigger
« Reply #795 on: June 21, 2011, 04:12:35 pm »

@Bluerobin
His dashing ability, Tiger Leap, actually has a scaling with MS. The faster you move, the more damage the leap does - I thought it'd be just obvious.

@cerapa
I don't know, seems a bit too much like Singed's trail...

@Fikes
I don't think a suicide bomber ability would be good. Just encourages people to feed.

Maybe something that fits into the name of Sublimation?

For those not aware what that is: Solid stuff turns directly into gas without liquid form.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:16:59 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: June 21, 2011, 05:38:23 pm »

Anyone interested in a US competitive team? By competitive I mean play-to-win (yeah we have fun, blah blah) but I mean we'll be in tourneys and stuff so we want to get really good.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 21, 2011, 05:42:58 pm »

Anyone interested in a US competitive team? By competitive I mean play-to-win (yeah we have fun, blah blah) but I mean we'll be in tourneys and stuff so we want to get really good.

I am. I am not that great, but do well in highly organized groups.

I'd love to be on a team with a Jana + ? bottom duo team. I play a sick Jana.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 21, 2011, 05:49:25 pm »

For those not aware what that is: Solid stuff turns directly into gas without liquid form.

AOE blast with damage scaling off of the enemy team members Armour, followed by a short Armour DeBuff?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #799 on: June 21, 2011, 06:04:32 pm »

AOE blast with damage scaling off of the enemy team members Armour, followed by a short Armour DeBuff?

This should work, thanks.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: June 21, 2011, 07:12:42 pm »

I am currently mulling over whether I should save up for Ez, or go for a 3150. Out of the 3150's Karma and Sona pop out as ones I want to get.

I'm actually mulling over Kassadin and Sona. I know that people like Sonas and that she's a really good support character--and I enjoy support characters. However, Kassadin looks REALLY FUN TO PLAY. NO SERIOUSLY. I'm saving up to 3150 IP just for one of those two.
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: June 21, 2011, 07:16:42 pm »

Back in old LoL, when Rylai used to proc not based on your abilities but based on where your mouse reticule was when you used your ability, Kassadin could sit at spawn and use riftwalk repeatedly around the spawn while aiming his mouse at the enemies in the distance.

Global slow.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile

Bah, Vlad needs more of a nerf. Glad to see they made Eve more or less useless. Like most of the other changes though.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Ohhhhh myyyyy goddddddd...

Grog-Soaked Blade
        No longer reduces healing and regeneration, but now slows movement speed by 7%
        Now stacks up to 5 times, but duration reduced to 3 seconds from 10
        Damage changed to 4-21 from 5-19
    Parrrley
        Fixed a bug where Parrrley could sometimes restore gold to other players
        Now applies Grog-Soaked Blade
    Raise Morale duration increased to 7 from 6
    Cannon Barrage damage increased to 75/120/165 from 65/110/155

Edit: Jax got nerfed lol...

Edit edit:
1. Is that supposed to be a Vlad nerf? Considering that buff to his early game and the fact that he can use Spirits Visage now with spell vamp it seems more of a net gain to me.
2. Is that supposed to be a Rumble nerf? Seriously? He'll still be crazy strong regardless of those changes.
3. I know Riot really wants to nerf tanky dps, but I really don't think they know which aspects of tanky dps are actually the problem. A 50% less healing on Irelia's ultimate is not the solution. I can assure as an Irelia player, I don't particularly rely on the already miniscule amount of lifesteal from the ult to actually do anything. I just want the damage (which is pretty huge). This won't fix anything about her.
4. Why did they nerf Xin Zhao again? o.O A 25% damage reduction of his ultimate wtf...
5. Udyr buffs yay.
6. That Vayne "nerf" also looks very suspicious to me.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Patch notes in OP.

I WANT YORICK SO FREAKING BADLY

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Again, more of my prophetic GP will be crazy OP.

Read the new passive again.

Grog-Soaked Blade
        No longer reduces healing and regeneration, but now slows movement speed by 7%
        Now stacks up to 5 times, but duration reduced to 3 seconds from 10
        Damage changed to 4-21 from 5-19

If you're like me, you probably just thought it was just the slow that stacks.

Nope...

THE DAMAGE STACKS TOO.

TwilightWalker

• Bay Watcher
  • Oops.
    • View Profile

Nidalee
     Javelin Toss and Bushwhack will no longer target the wrong location when cast immediately after transforming back to human form

Isn't this one of those long-standing bugs I've heard about? Hurrah for fix?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Philo stone is worth it less. That's quite a hit to the health and mana regen.

As a Singed, I lol at the Spirit visage change. I lol heartily.

As will all AD carries who are sensible enough build to build some lifesteal.

I notice the impending Veigar and Nasus change didn't come this while, and I maintain that if they're going to cap Nasus's Q at the same rate as Veigars, they should change it to work the same way (Give him +1/2/3/4/5 AD per kill with the skill, and 1/2/3/4/5 for any champ kill.)
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile

Can't wait to play GP with the super damage giving build I use oh my god. Also finally.

The gold per 10 component of Philosopher's Stone, Heart of Gold, Kage's Lucky Pick, and Avarice Blade is now unique to itself

A closer end to cheese strat stackers.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 1067