Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275996 times)

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Oriana, the Lady of Clockwork
« Reply #615 on: June 15, 2011, 07:36:35 pm »

Udyr is ridiculously kite-able.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 15, 2011, 07:55:23 pm »

Must play against some pretty shitty Udyr's then!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 15, 2011, 08:07:05 pm »

Fear Lumbajak's bearman.

"Oh hey, it's a full health enemy! I'll chase him down into his tower! Oh look, two other enemies were hiding in the bush to gank my towerdiving bearman! I will fight 1v3 for 60 seconds and kill one. Aww, my teammates are here to steal my kills."

^ True story

"Lolol farming at bot lane. Entire enemy team ganks bearman from river! I'll run through the ENTIRE. BOT. LANE. Past two turrets. Into the enemy base. Around their inhibitor. And out the mid lane."

^ Also true story.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 15, 2011, 08:11:41 pm »

Must play against some pretty shitty Udyr's then!

Can you come on the EU servers someday and show us your mad bear skills. I don't think I play with anyone whose decent with udyr

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 15, 2011, 08:12:07 pm »

I still want to bear (hurr) witness to a fight between fully farmed Udyr and fully farmed Warwick.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 15, 2011, 09:49:49 pm »

"Lolol farming at bot lane. Entire enemy team ganks bearman from river! I'll run through the ENTIRE. BOT. LANE. Past two turrets. Into the enemy base. Around their inhibitor. And out the mid lane."

^ Also true story.
Don't forget I stopped for an entire 10 seconds to punch that inhibitor a few times while being chased.

Fuck the police.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 15, 2011, 10:50:42 pm »

Ah. It is so very nice to turn a game around as a fairly fed Ezreal hybrid of my own doing. I dislike going mobafire builds; I tend to build what I feel is right, rather than just the static builds that most give on websites. Makes it more fun, in a way, as I'm not limited to x-y-z, but can shift my builds based on the enemy composition. Too many years of DotA and HoN make this too easy.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 15, 2011, 11:16:07 pm »

I still want to bear (hurr) witness to a fight between fully farmed Udyr and fully farmed Warwick.

The udyr would win without a doubt.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 16, 2011, 02:47:21 am »

Singed + Alistar lane OP.

Maokai + Brand (both revive + teleport) duo mid also OP.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 16, 2011, 02:57:20 am »

Also Oriana+Maokai, harrass all day err day without any problems thanks to thier huge range :D

Edit:
DPS Sion, build suggestions, GO!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 04:25:02 am by Jopax »
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 16, 2011, 05:09:45 am »

Singed+Blitzcrank in a lane is basically a big sign saying "NO. NO PUSHING FOR YOU."

Kennen and Xin-Zhao is an exercise in wanton murder.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #626 on: June 16, 2011, 05:21:00 am »

Also Oriana+Maokai, harrass all day err day without any problems thanks to thier huge range :D

Edit:

- Start with doran's ring as you'll go OOM otherwise. First level is always on the stun on Sion.
- Next, leveling order is Cannibalize > Enrage > Death's Caress > Mean Look
- Executioner's Calling is an excellent item for early game, as you use both the lifesteal and crits, and you can also use it's active on champs with heals. oh, and this costs almost nothing.
- Boots of choice, but not Berserker's Greaves. They just aren't worth it.
- More crits. Enrage gives loads of damage so you don't need to worry about that. Get 2 zeals, maybe 2 critcloaks, and then upgrade into phantom dancers.
- Infinity Edge.
- Atma's Impaler, as you have loads of HP because of Enrage and farming. Armor is very welcomed as well.
- Last item of choice, you may want lifesteal or mana stuff, but whichever suits you the most is the best pick.

Runes: ARpen Red & Quints, mana regen rest. These are what I use, at least.

Gameplay: Farm early game. Just farm. Don't harass with shield, save it for killing minions/saving yourself. Harass with stun and 2 quick attacks: if one crits, you just took at least 1/4 of enemy's hp. Congrats.
Save ulti for a fight or if you have troubles staying in lane, lifesteal off of minions. If enemies harass with range, go heal yourself from jungle (small golems or wolves)

Once you have at least 1 phantom dancer, you may consider PvP. Before that, no. Farm.

Late game with full build goes by tanking 1 vs 4 and lifestealing them. And getting a triplekill before the 4th enemy escapes.

For skins: Barbarian Sion ONLY FOR DPS, Hextech Sion ONLY FOR AP .

TL;DR: DPS Sion is very dependant on gold and thus needs a ton of farming to work. This means AP Sion > DPS Sion when it is about early/mid game.
When farmed, DPS Sion is unbeatable unless stunned/blinded/cannot attack.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 05:23:40 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 16, 2011, 05:31:28 am »

So i wasn't too far off X)
I went Phage and EoV with boots first, after that one PD and Atma, then finish FM and take Infinity before finishing up Stark, unfortunately we lost before i finished most of it X)

Edit:

Ok, take two, followed what you said to the letter, and it all happened like you said it, whole enemy team, dead, then fiddle comes back and dies too, got aced twice like that :D
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:12:42 am by Jopax »
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 16, 2011, 07:14:38 am »

Twisted Fate + Blitz is fun.

Pull, stun, stun, stun, stun, stun, stun, stun, stun.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 16, 2011, 10:15:16 am »

Edit:

-Snip nice Sion build-

I'm totally trying that.  Thanks!

EDIT-  What's your opinion on Exec vs Wriggles?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 10:17:17 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 1067