Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275783 times)

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Oriana, the Lady of Clockwork
« Reply #465 on: June 06, 2011, 03:50:41 pm »

How do you end a 7 loss streak?

You stomp so hard, the enemy team gets killed, under their own turret, with our entire team at half health or practically oom. It was so ridicilous. Our jax would just randomly jump at someone, kill him, die and then be revived by me to murder everyone else.

I hit probably a 10 game win streak, then won 3 of 4 after that for two weeks. Then everything came crashing down and I went on a big lose streak. I broke it by playing the character I liked 6 months ago. Jana in this case. Wow.

I don't know what it is, but I really think if you play a character too much you get WORSE at them. I had 6 or 7 great games at Ryze, then, out of no where, started sucking with him.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 06, 2011, 05:04:01 pm »

How do you end a 7 loss streak?

You stomp so hard, the enemy team gets killed, under their own turret, with our entire team at half health or practically oom. It was so ridicilous. Our jax would just randomly jump at someone, kill him, die and then be revived by me to murder everyone else.

I hit probably a 10 game win streak, then won 3 of 4 after that for two weeks. Then everything came crashing down and I went on a big lose streak. I broke it by playing the character I liked 6 months ago. Jana in this case. Wow.

I don't know what it is, but I really think if you play a character too much you get WORSE at them. I had 6 or 7 great games at Ryze, then, out of no where, started sucking with him.

That's why my goal is to own every champion.  ALL OF THEM!

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 06, 2011, 05:06:23 pm »

Just went 26/0/5 with Morde. Dealt 15x the damage I received. I was playing with my low level friends and we went up against a low level team. I got mid and...Yeah.

Am I a bad person?

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 06, 2011, 06:28:44 pm »

I've found possibly one of _the_ best builds for any character ever.

Twisted Fate; first item Sword of the Device, second item sorc shoes, third item Wits End, fourth item, malady, fifth item, Madreds Blood Razor, 6th item, void staff.

Do you have any idea how much damages your auto attacks do? Its not fair. Not fair at all.

It poses the interesting question of, do you take MR or Armour to defend against this? (TBF, i'd answer this with I'd just kill TF) With the full build, he spews out about 300DPS from just the auto attack alone; magic damage is, (from his stacked deck passive) about ((170/4)+(100/4))+42+20+4%health in MR. So say you attacka 2000hp character, with around 100 MR, you'd be hitting (and reducing its mr by 24) around 160 damage extra. Thats not including the cards which you spew out ever 4 seconds.  Its really really really insane.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 06:42:45 pm by Nilocy »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 06, 2011, 07:43:21 pm »

I just Played a Game where the enemy Team was Four Squishys, and Blitzcrank.

We had Blitzcrank, Soraka, Teemo, a Feeder Tryndamere and Me as Malphite.

They all died. It was amazing.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 06, 2011, 08:07:43 pm »

I've found possibly one of _the_ best builds for any character ever.

Twisted Fate; first item Sword of the Device, second item sorc shoes, third item Wits End, fourth item, malady, fifth item, Madreds Blood Razor, 6th item, void staff.

Do you have any idea how much damages your auto attacks do? Its not fair. Not fair at all.

It poses the interesting question of, do you take MR or Armour to defend against this? (TBF, i'd answer this with I'd just kill TF) With the full build, he spews out about 300DPS from just the auto attack alone; magic damage is, (from his stacked deck passive) about ((170/4)+(100/4))+42+20+4%health in MR. So say you attacka 2000hp character, with around 100 MR, you'd be hitting (and reducing its mr by 24) around 160 damage extra. Thats not including the cards which you spew out ever 4 seconds.  Its really really really insane.

That's more or less lumbajak's build for TF.All you need is MR to stop it since you don't do much phsyical damage, also if you are reducing their MR that much the Void staff isn't all that usefull and i think should be replaced by either Rageblade or Gunblade depending on your financial and survivabilty needs :)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 07, 2011, 01:12:45 pm »

I think i'm getting good at tristana, i had a losing streak when i was playing her according to some guide i read, but now that i use my custom build, i own every match :

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Previously i was trying to level up explosive shot only once at lvl 2, with a focus on rocket jump and then the attack speed increase, and also using armor penetration runes, but now i switched back to attack damage/lvl runes and focusing rocket jump then explosive shot, and getting black cleaver as third item (after boots and wriggle's lantern), and it works much better.
The thing with explosive shot is that some people advise taking only one level to avoid the mana cost increase on the active and avoid pushing your lane too much with the passive, but i realized that if you want to farm your gold properly, you pretty much need the explosion damage as high as possible, and then farm the jungle when your lane is pushed or poke the turret when possible. And as long as i don't use explosive shot to harass and buy mana potions, it's all good.

Wriggle's combines well with that since it triggers explosions more often and provides lifesteal to counter the harass, and black cleaver brings armor reduction, damage, and attack speed all in one relatively cheap item (at least compared to infinity edge, which some people advise as first item). I'm still trying to perfect my build though, maybe i'll try last whisper at some point, but i think it would be weaker agaisnt squishies compared to black cleaver.

I also got annie recently, played her only once vs bots, but i think i like her playstyle. Her cooldowns are shorter than i thought, and once you start getting AP it's nuke after nuke. I also like the bear thing, really convenient to scout bushes and whatnot.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 07, 2011, 03:02:42 pm »

Just saw the weirdest sona. Got hit by every single skillshot thrown at her, kept pushing the lane, even using her attack spell, and we had a jungler. She died 6 times, no kills, no assists.

As a summoner she is 3 levels higher than me and has 50 more wins than me.

Also same game, gangplank takes mid. Loses tower. He was a level 13 in a level ~23 level game admittedly. Wanted to report me for going 0/3/0 though. I missed all the teamfights cause I had to protect top from Shaco constantly, the tower did not fall, even though shaco wasted 2 ultis.

EDIT: Dear god, can no one last hit and not push the lane?!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 03:37:26 pm by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 07, 2011, 04:05:55 pm »

Question 8 "Is your Character from League Of Legends?"

When did the LoL community get its Memetic Paws on Akinator?

It knows the Purple Caster Minion. I'm just going to leave it at that.

It has the Ancient Golem, too. D:
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 08, 2011, 12:19:41 pm »

So last night I was playing Nocturne and used my ultimate to kill all three enemy champions in midlane.

Then my internet went out.

Is that how they nerfed him?

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 08, 2011, 12:42:14 pm »

Also, what is it with Aggro Sonas? I had one a while back that made a point to chase two enemies into the jungle. Not surprisingly, her score was 0/9 or something by the end of the match.

Heck, I thought you could play her drunk and not suffer a drop in efficiency.
I guess they generally derp around, and THEN get drunk.

Its a deadly combination...for them.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:11:25 pm by cerapa »

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 08, 2011, 12:52:04 pm »

I had probably my most interesting match ever last night. To make a long story short, things looked impossible for the first 40 minutes but no one bitched or pointed fingers. Bottom feed the enemy Lee like crazy (he went 10 and 0 in 20 mins). But when things were most hopless we played a great defense and aced them. After that our Shacko was pure critical mass, just completely destroying the enemy team.

It took another 20 minutes but we finally beat them.

I like vlad again. I think I understand him a little better now. He is pure poke play. He can't drop a ton of damage at once and would have a hell of a time killing any tanky DPS 1 on 1. Instead he pokes at the squishes before the tanks go in for the initiate. When the fight gets going he can run in and out of range of people doing decent damage every couple of seconds. If the enemy comes at him he has enough survivability to give his tanks or other DPS a chance to kill them off.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 08, 2011, 02:28:27 pm »

I have just discovered that alistair is awesome.

1. Get attacked near tower
2. Ult
3. Punch people into tower
4. ???
5. Profit Lose game

WTF is up with all these mids that lose their tower.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 08, 2011, 02:33:12 pm »

And people who don't know the range of enemy skills... despite walking in to them dozens of times.

Last night it was me as Morde vs Amumu in top.  (We each had a jungler- theirs was Warwick.)  I hit him with damn near every one of my siphons.  Once WW finishes his route (I guess) he jumps out at me from behind... then hangs around a bit before moving in so I can see him coming plenty well.  He's at like 75% HP, Amumu maybe 60%.  They both go after me, and I grab first blood with a double kill to boot.  Went on to be like 2-4 levels higher than everyone else for most of the match, and we took it eventually.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 08, 2011, 04:48:41 pm »

A zombie based champion approaches, which I'm very interested into, unless its another mage.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 1067