Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275676 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Balance Patch + Dat Clock
« Reply #390 on: June 01, 2011, 03:29:41 am »

I just wonder when it's going to get fixed.
Guinsoo said it was fine.

Also, a lot of people actually prefer him this way. Me too. It doesn't make him OP I don't think. It just changes him from trash tier to very nice to play with. It's also not free as it uses more than 50% of your energy just to do it. This means if you did the q dash to enter a teamfight, you won't have enough energy to double tempest. Similarly, if you double tempest in a teamfight, you won't have any energy to do anything else. Thus, it's great for farming (my games with Lee Sin so far have ended with over 200 CS by 30 minutes), but his teamfight damage output is really the same as before.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 01, 2011, 09:11:55 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUpTRoSQEX4&feature=feedu

She sounds like GLaDOS.

Yeah I got her, she really does, the voice even goes high low like it.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #393 on: June 01, 2011, 11:10:07 am »

Ahh, after a vacation of some sort, I'm back. And oh the Twelfth Bay of the InternetZ, how has I been blinded by Teemo.

EDIT: Me and my friend were speaking, and then we started to discuss about Kassadin's new splash:

See those muscles? We made a theory how he is so fit for a mage:

Normally Kassadin riftwalks in a game many times. Whenever he riftwalks, he kinda crouches, so he gives stress - and workout - for his stomach.

50 riftwalks a game, and if Kassadin is played 100 times in a hour, he does 5000 situps.
Game been out for about 2 years.
Count how many situps he has done. Then wonder how he has so amazing abs.

I bet he cracks diamonds with his stomach. A nutcracker on a whole new level.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 12:03:01 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 01, 2011, 01:36:13 pm »

Teemo is a yordle, plus hes totally addicted to shrooms, I assume they make you lose your appetite and puke.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Oriana, the Lady of Clockwork
« Reply #396 on: June 01, 2011, 02:22:01 pm »

The new TF and Kass art is sexy. And riot's been expanding the 4800 price range latley.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 01, 2011, 04:36:04 pm »

Been having a ton of fun with the buggy Lee Sin when all of a sudden... my biggest weakness!

We were sent to a US server! (We're EU client) Thus I had great ping and couldn't double tempest any more! Damn you Riotttttt!!!!!!!!!!

debvon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 01, 2011, 05:13:23 pm »

So how are you guys liking Orianna so far? Personally I think she's a blast to play. But it's kind of difficult to build her the "right" way. If you go for straight out nuking power you're still not doing THAT much damage by late game, and you're extremely vulnerable. So you get focused immediately (especially with stealth champions around). If you build her with a semi-early Rylai's Scepter and/or defensive item, you're barely doing any damage at all and it's still difficult to survive in most situations, like team fights taking place in mid. Maybe I'm just not building the correct items, or maybe I'm confusing her role a bit. She's a great team support champion.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 01, 2011, 06:33:24 pm »

Kassadin's abs OP.

Nerf now.

Also, for guaranteed double-Tempest, either E+T (with Smartcast E bound to T) or E+Click or smartcastbind+click and there you go.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 01, 2011, 07:37:00 pm »

Ooooh, good to know.

Did I mention how much I love Lee Sin? I don't think I've said it enough yet. The very fact that I can build fully tanky and still output deeps with great CC makes me orgasm with joy. I tried DPS build but... it was very bleh... If I wanted to play a dps-er, I'd be playing Master Yi. I'm also starting to learn how to play him a lot better.

I used to try to enter fights with the hadoken jump kick. Now I know better. What you actually want to do is run in normally (Lee Sin has one of the highest base move speed in the game) and use tempest to cripple. The jump kick is used only for chasing down an enemy while they are slowed. Far more effective, does more damage, easier to hit, uses less energy.

Edit:

Source: http://www.thelondoner.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?archive=true&e=2808321

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lol... if you can't guess who that is, it's HotshotGG.

To be fair, he makes approximately $60,000 a year in ad revenue from his stream alone.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #401 on: June 02, 2011, 08:58:55 am »

Spoiler: A TF that didn't suck. Instead, a TF that carried us. Big time.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

How did it happen? Is this real? Find out, later today at seven PM - On Fox.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 09:04:03 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Lord Snow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 02, 2011, 09:07:17 am »

The new TF and Kass art is sexy. And riot's been expanding the 4800 price range latley.
no they're terribly ugly like all new art.
absolutely no reason to replace art.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 02, 2011, 09:17:42 am »

Aww I like the new art. A lot of the original splash art looks like they took the in-game models and added a bit of detail, so they look all angular and weirdly disproportionate.

I really want Orianna... I'm excited she's 4800 instead of 6300, but I still need about 3500 IP to get to 4800. At least I have two sets of runes to show for my lack of IP.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 02, 2011, 09:24:28 am »

Orianna looks kinda boring, but that's more my playstyle. I'm not a fan of Teemo for the fact that he needs to rely on something other than direct skills to do well. Not a fan of "pet" classes. Maybe fun to mess around with but not as a main character.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 1067