Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275519 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Vayne the Night Hunter
« Reply #270 on: May 23, 2011, 07:10:28 pm »

Apparently you get paid after the final judgement has been passed and the final judgement matches what you choose for the player. I haven't got anything after doing 9 cases yet, so I guess they take a while.

I think the system needs the punish:pardon ratio to be high, such as something like 10:1 to actually ban people.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 23, 2011, 07:13:31 pm »

I said punish, not ban. Its in the FAQ, the punishments go from a warning to a ban, depending on how many times the guy screws up.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #272 on: May 23, 2011, 07:53:47 pm »

Tribunal IP is awarded every Thursday.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #273 on: May 23, 2011, 07:59:20 pm »

You know whats cool? To have 2 feeders in your team. They feed just so we could surrender faster.
They were saying "gg" all game long.

What is even more annoying, the enemy Kennen was overconfident, cocky fucker. "bg2ez" many times. If you don't speak nerd too much, it translates into "bad game, too easy"

EDIT: Just started a game. We have: Master Yi, Jax, Xin Zhao, Shaco and Kog'Maw. Enemies have: Nasus, Renekton, Xin Zhao, Veigar and Kog'Maw.

Yeah. We'll see how it goes.

EDIT #2:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It was a victory.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 08:53:10 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 23, 2011, 10:16:24 pm »

Tell me about feeder Kennens man...

I just won basically 1v5 for 40 minutes, until my entire stupid team could farm up their late game characters and actually do damage. The scores for my teammates so freaking crap for 90% of the game. I was the only one that didn't get instagibbed by Vayne + Cassiopeia every time. You might think, "pfft, Mordekaiser just stealing kills." No, what would happen is that I'll be defending a tower after my entire moronic team kept going Rambo by themselves. The enemy would repeatedly towerdive me and I'd repeatedly slaughter them. I got four. FOUR! Triple kills that game. That's how many times they towerdived me.

Thank god that when it finally came to the 40th minute or so, those idiots got their items and could help out in teamfights. I was really useless in the lategame, as all Mordekaisers are, and was basically a giant meatshield that the enemies really loved to focus. (HE'S WORTH 1000G KILL HIM!!!!)

P.s: What do you guys think about the Warmogs? I bought that at the 48th minute or so. Before that it was a Sunfire Cape. I really needed more survivability because the major damage dealer was Annie. But the enemy had two Bloodrazors as well. Eventually I decided to get it simply because teamfights ended in 2 seconds. I wanted to just survive those two seconds. Do you guys think buying that Warmogs was a good idea?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 23, 2011, 10:51:50 pm »

Doublepost.

Patch notes:

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #276 on: May 23, 2011, 11:24:06 pm »

Tell me about feeder Kennens man...

I just won basically 1v5 for 40 minutes, until my entire stupid team could farm up their late game characters and actually do damage. The scores for my teammates so freaking crap for 90% of the game. I was the only one that didn't get instagibbed by Vayne + Cassiopeia every time. You might think, "pfft, Mordekaiser just stealing kills." No, what would happen is that I'll be defending a tower after my entire moronic team kept going Rambo by themselves. The enemy would repeatedly towerdive me and I'd repeatedly slaughter them. I got four. FOUR! Triple kills that game. That's how many times they towerdived me.

Thank god that when it finally came to the 40th minute or so, those idiots got their items and could help out in teamfights. I was really useless in the lategame, as all Mordekaisers are, and was basically a giant meatshield that the enemies really loved to focus. (HE'S WORTH 1000G KILL HIM!!!!)

P.s: What do you guys think about the Warmogs? I bought that at the 48th minute or so. Before that it was a Sunfire Cape. I really needed more survivability because the major damage dealer was Annie. But the enemy had two Bloodrazors as well. Eventually I decided to get it simply because teamfights ended in 2 seconds. I wanted to just survive those two seconds. Do you guys think buying that Warmogs was a good idea?

What the heck is with pubbies and stacking items? They have a bad laning phase and say "better get a mejai's so I can snowball back to victory" and then hold onto those stacking items for dear life, even if they never get any stacks and should sell them for items that actually help.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 23, 2011, 11:27:07 pm »

" Summoners can now setup multiple mastery pages in their Summoner Profile to select from during Champion Selection, up to a maximum of 10."

<3

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 23, 2011, 11:31:37 pm »

Volatar: Tell me about it man. He was 0 5 2 when he bought his Mejai. He didn't get any stacks whatsoever until the aforementioned 40th minute.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #279 on: May 23, 2011, 11:41:23 pm »

Volatar: Tell me about it man. He was 0 5 2 when he bought his Mejai. He didn't get any stacks whatsoever until the aforementioned 40th minute.

I had a 0/4/0 Akali get a Mejai's AND a sword of the occult. She ended the game 11/9/x. Never once had more than 5 stacks.

It's a sadly common occurrence.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 24, 2011, 02:29:30 am »

Hehe, in champion select, all the random pubbers chose girls, So I was like... hmmmmmmm.... I can't break the chain... but there's no female tank... Let's go Irelia! And then one of the girls changed to Blitzcrank. :( So from now on, I will always consider Blitzcrank to be a girl.

Also, our Vayne opened our game with the always fun "first time this champ". I was about to get pissed, but then I thought back to when I tried out Vayne 2 games earlier. She was stupid easy to pwn with. So was like, okay sure, give her the benefit of the doubt. Check out her score (and the raging Fiddlesticks).

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 24, 2011, 04:50:29 am »

Loving the hextech being unique. this was getting ridiculous on some characters.
As for the nerfs/buffs, remain to be seen but i think they are all in good place.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 24, 2011, 05:07:53 am »

Does that work for gunblade too?
Since they  only made it a bit more expensive to stack that shit, not much else.Also loving the Kog changes, might have to buy him again.
In other news Vayne is somewhat fun, especially the constant rolling around.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #283 on: May 24, 2011, 11:01:53 am »

Items
       Hextech Revolver's Spell Vamp component is now Unique

But... What will I do with my Singed now? I can't stack spellvamp on him anymore?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 24, 2011, 11:48:21 am »

I like how riot finally decided to wake up and notice a good deal of old champions are outdated and need significant changes to compete with the newers ones.

EDIT: Wow, first time I use the pardon button in the tribunal. The guy was a dick sometimes, but he's probably the first guy I review who didn't intentionaly feed or leave when his team started losing. Even carried his team sometimes.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 12:05:37 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 1067