Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275509 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Vayne the Night Hunter
« Reply #255 on: May 23, 2011, 01:10:16 pm »

I also had to skip one due to it being blank.

Kog or Urgot :)

Urgot. Why? Few reasons:
  • Cheaper.
  • Tougher.
  • Way better early game.
  • Always underestimated.
  • Hyper Kinetic Position Reverser.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 23, 2011, 01:16:36 pm »

Well both have their moments of awesome, but i agree on the HKPR being one of the most awesome things ever ^^
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 23, 2011, 02:16:33 pm »

Urgot can reliably get first blood the moment he hits level 2.

Those homing hunters man.

Also I'm pretty sure Corki is still considered the absolute best AD carry in the game.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 23, 2011, 02:19:03 pm »

Urgot can reliably get first blood the moment he hits level 2.

Those homing hunters man.

Also I'm pretty sure Corki is still considered the absolute best AD carry in the game.

urgot the most annoying fuck in the game to lane against early on, and then his stupid ult later on rage.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 23, 2011, 02:33:45 pm »

Urgot seems interesting, but I generally mess up ulti's that require planning or quick reactions. Last night I missed my endless rage 3 times with trynd, but I blame being tired.

I played Corki for a while but could never get him figured out. It never seemed like he brought any damage to the fight it was generally attack once or twice and run. I guess that could just be team makeup problems.

I like the fact that Urgot has a shield, slow, and stun. It might give him some time to escape.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 23, 2011, 02:54:38 pm »

I'd have urgot rather then kog'maw in any game, any day. While they occupy different roles, kog being a ranged carry DPS while urgot is a jerkface ranged tanky DPS thing thats super strong in the early game, urgot is just overall more useful.
Kog needs to farm like hell to do anything, urgot just needs to lane, plus kog'maw isn't that strong late game compared to other ranged DPS champions. Ashe is overall more useful while dealing similar damage and having a badass ultimate, caitlyn is really good at harassing and finishing people off, tristana has decent mobility and a boss tier self buff, etc.

Kog used to be a beast, but they massively nerfed him to a lame average ranged DPS, even miss fortune is more useful then him.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 23, 2011, 02:55:24 pm »

Check out this from one of my tribunal cases:
***** [All] [09:13:10]: sry i look a movie , it looks good soo i afk

Champion: Shaco
    Champion Level: 3
    Minions Killed: 6
    Game Outcome: Loss

Total Damage Dealt per Second: 3
    Total Damage Received per Second: 1
    Time Played: 36 minutes

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #262 on: May 23, 2011, 03:10:47 pm »

Check out this from one of my tribunal cases:
***** [All] [09:13:10]: sry i look a movie , it looks good soo i afk

Champion: Shaco
    Champion Level: 3
    Minions Killed: 6
    Game Outcome: Loss

Total Damage Dealt per Second: 3
    Total Damage Received per Second: 1
    Time Played: 36 minutes

Funny, how some people just beg for bans since Tribunal is out.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Sinned

• Bay Watcher
  • <Intentionally left blank>
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 23, 2011, 03:19:32 pm »

Yeah, I just became a dad. I know often for sure I can be called away from my pc to help my wife or .. take care of my kid at any moment. Mostly I only do bot(only)-matches to try new builds and fool around.

I don't play ranked games and still get that this game means more for others then just me. So I only play games when I really can finish em... people like this on the other hand just ... well, I hope he gets a few weeks of "off-time" to think things over.

Mostly, I'm a "only a game, relax! kinda guy" ... but the common decency to not ruining 20-45mins of 9 other people should count very heavily when you press then "Play" button. Hell, my game-time is sparse these days... so I can very much imagine people getting upset about leavers.

Still, it's only a game. I don't mind it when someone has a bad night and doesn't perform well .. or tries a new champ out for the first time vs humans. (remember, I don't play ranked!)

Person described above still needs a banning of some sort... just to get the point across he shoulnd't waste the time of others.
When you find yourself in the company of a dwarf and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon... just the dwarf.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 23, 2011, 03:21:31 pm »

I just tested the tribunal, all 3 cases were obvious "punish".

I even had one guy say in /all something along the lines of "i'm not playing but i keep moving my champion to avoid being detected. I guess that's too intelligent for you" (and intelligent was even misspelled :P). Or a feeder saying "i'm going to feed now" in the chat, so it's really easy to know they deserved their reports.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 23, 2011, 03:23:55 pm »

Congrats on the dad thing! I generally play ranked, and I make sure I have an hour to play. I have 4 leaves on my 500+ game account, mostly from internet issues. If a person has 12 instances where "Something came up" and they couldn't keep playing, they deserve some sort of punishment.

It sucks that you can only do three tribunials a day, I'd like to do more.

As for playing new heroes against humans for the first time, that should definitly not be done in ranked games.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 23, 2011, 05:34:27 pm »

i have punished on 3 cases in a row now.

all were either racist, or just a bad player who was called a bad player then running around yelling at everyone.

or...

another guy lol hated TF, and would rage in every game with tf, so hilarious, i had to punish him because he was ridiculous with his hatred for a character.

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Sinned

• Bay Watcher
  • <Intentionally left blank>
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 23, 2011, 06:14:55 pm »

You get the most wonderfull & colorful characters at times...

Question, do french people have a *special* history with romanian/gypsies?

**NOTE** Could of just been a coincidence... I'm asking from a history kind of perspective...

Anywho, I wish I had a "Ban 4 Life" button next to the "Punish" button in many cases. Maybe this will stop some of these nutjobs ruining some new players experience.
When you find yourself in the company of a dwarf and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon... just the dwarf.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 23, 2011, 06:26:00 pm »

will we be getting paid per case or per day for all our work, the FAQ made it sound like per case payment of IP.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 23, 2011, 06:33:01 pm »

Apparently you get paid after the final judgement has been passed and the final judgement matches what you choose for the player. I haven't got anything after doing 9 cases yet, so I guess they take a while.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 1067