Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275413 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Vayne the Night Hunter
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2011, 05:17:59 pm »

I'll second what they said.

QSS is a useless piece of shit, DEFINITELY not worth the gold it takes to make it. Don't buy it.

What? No. I don't play Malzahar. Shut up. SHUT UP!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2011, 05:22:35 pm »

QSS is a useless piece of shit, DEFINITELY not worth the gold it takes to make it. Don't buy it.

Funny, isn't it. People never even consider buying it unless there is a Malzahar. Its like the Anti-Malzahar-Item, what the fuck for?
Oh right, Null Zone.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2011, 09:31:35 pm »

I had a Jarvan Cataclysm Himself into a fight with me and two teammates.

I Cried when it happened.

I also got Five Kills in the fifteen minutes the game lasted because the Guy's I was laning against kept running into turrets and getting killed.

It was quite depressing overall.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 09:35:33 pm by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2011, 10:50:46 pm »

I just tried Heimer.  No thanks.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2011, 11:32:44 pm »

Yes. Stop buying QSS. It's so freaking useless. I agree. Never get it. Seriously. I mean, pfft... it's so crap for such an expensive item.

Signed,
Mordekaiser, Warwick, Urgot, Poppy, Karthus, Morgana

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2011, 01:33:28 am »

You can add me to the list: Corylus, North American

Just sold all my runes to buy level 3 stuff, and foolishly bought all tanky runes. Now I have to roll Rammus and Olaf until I get enough to resupply. D:

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2011, 01:53:50 am »

Free Heimer week makes kittens cry; such a useless hero beyond midgame, when most people ignore his turrets and go for the squishy, more or less defenseless guy.

Absolutely loving Nasus. 1k crits with his Q before level 18 (usually half healthing or outright slaughtering someone)? Yes, please.

Also, name is AstralVoid on the US servers (if they have separate servers for each?). I'm on fairly randomly, juggling work/school/other obligations/games. Level 15, with more skill than runes, but those will come as soon as I hit 20, because I have a decent stash of champions to start saving now.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 20, 2011, 02:03:30 am »

You can add me to the list: Corylus, North American

Just sold all my runes to buy level 3 stuff, and foolishly bought all tanky runes. Now I have to roll Rammus and Olaf until I get enough to resupply. D:

wait how do you sell runes?
I didnt know this was possible and id like to recoup some of my loss ^_^
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 20, 2011, 04:34:09 am »

Funny, isn't it. People never even consider buying it unless there is a Malzahar. Its like the Anti-Malzahar-Item, what the fuck for?
Oh right, Null Zone.

Eh?

Null Zwn is one of the few things of his it doesn't punch in the face.

It can break his Nether Grasp but a fair amount of the time it's getting the Herp off you that really saves you (unless you're just trying to avoid his team engaging off his ult). He can force the Voidling onto someone using the Herp and if you QSS the Herp his Voidling often wanders away to hit someone else. Hell, Herp-Voidling combo is my main harass as Malz. Between the Herp doing up to around 600ish damage and attracting the Voidling(s), QSSing it off is a pretty damn important part of why it counters him.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 20, 2011, 10:12:29 am »

Just played a vs bots game. Mundo really can go where he pleases. Besides one death from overzealousness early game, all my deaths were from getting focused down by at least four bots at once without any allies to help me(possibly because they were all either dead or running away).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 20, 2011, 11:55:32 am »

If you're going to get a magic item on Mundo, it should be magic pen.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 20, 2011, 12:08:25 pm »

So how do you counter a lvl 30 fed Urgot and a lvl 25 fed Vayne in a team that has three tanky deeps but no real tank?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 20, 2011, 12:16:02 pm »

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FUN FUN FUN aside, yea, if you wanna get a magic item on mundo, get some magic pen for his cleaver and burning agony.

Its been four days since I last played LoL, blame terraria for that. Time to play jarvan and troll both enemies and allies with cataclysm.

@Jopax: Use the tanky dps to soak most CC, pray the two other champions have strong 1v1 killing capacity? Malzahar is specialy good at this. Plus vayne is pretty squishy and she's only really good in a duel, focus her down a bit and she either dies of backs off, unless she's so massively fed that she can burn through people so fast it doesn't matter.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 20, 2011, 12:35:35 pm »

All of my runes are for Lux/Morgana (Cooldown, MPen, ManaRegen), and I still play Mundo and Singed often. Admittedly, Mundo likes the cooldowns and the Mpen, and Singed likes pretty much all of them as well (Cooldown not so much, but it doesn't hurt)

Point is, don't think that you have to play what your runes suit. Those tanky runes will still help squishy champs survive early game, which can be crucial.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 20, 2011, 01:27:01 pm »

That one was over after some 30 minutes i think, we had Jarvan (me), Xin, Nasus, Annie and Sivir.They had a jungling WW, Urgot, Vayne, Amumu and Singed.We kind of tried but Urgot was fed by annie from the start and Vayne got fed halfway trough the game, was very satisfying when i cataclysmed her ass at some 200 hp and she instantly died, the other times i would try that would result in her rolling trough the wall and me standing there looking stupid while she shoots my face -.-
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 1067