Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275384 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Vayne the Night Hunter
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2011, 06:42:47 pm »

I had to be mid since I was the only champion able to counter harass. The guy who played eve switched from ashe in the last second.

Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2011, 07:22:19 pm »

mid jarvan my god.

but on a serious note, she honestly doesnt seem that bad, unless your completely unable to harrass her, and she can harrass you all day, then she hurts, quite a bit.

as morde with a decent ranged hero in a lane, or morde mid vs vayne, not that big of an issue, since shield stops her first 1-2 hits, then harrass her, and she loses health super easy.

I've honestly found her as one of the more difficult opponents for Morde.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2011, 07:43:53 pm »

Last game I had 2 intentional feeders, there's no other way to explain it. How else do you explain a teemo using ghost to attack at 5 man team on his on and a morde who rushed force of nature as his first item?

I know solo queue is derp, but sometimes it just impossible, not even the hardest carry could fix that team, after getting my first kill on lane phase the enemy team just roamed and ganked freely due to having 2 fed carries (teemo was already 0 5 1 before 10 minutes). There was nothing me or anyone else could do.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2011, 07:54:20 pm »

599th won game, fucking hell that was fun. Very equal and MUNDO TO THE RESCUE.

Last seconds, our teemo soloing their nexus while brand rapes him. All other enemies in our base, killing last nexus tower. Who won?

EDIT: Oh right, I gave it out already.
If anyone is interested to see the replay, let me know. Y'know, raise a hand.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 07:57:14 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2011, 09:24:06 pm »

Last game I had 2 intentional feeders, there's no other way to explain it. How else do you explain a teemo using ghost to attack at 5 man team on his on and a morde who rushed force of nature as his first item?

I know solo queue is derp, but sometimes it just impossible, not even the hardest carry could fix that team, after getting my first kill on lane phase the enemy team just roamed and ganked freely due to having 2 fed carries (teemo was already 0 5 1 before 10 minutes). There was nothing me or anyone else could do.

heh

god damn these runes, i just spent 2500 IP on tier 3 runes and didnt even fill my page yet. bah

+ the 4000 IP i spent on quintessences :/

however, about to play my first game as morde on a more level playing field with magic and armor runes, couldnt afford the magic penetration ones yet sadly. every since i started i was rocking lvl 1 runes ^_^, was told to skip lvl 2 and just get lvl 3, my good ness lvl 3 are nice.

edit-

first game with runes rocked, till at lvl 2, we had our tank go afk and disconnect, like 3 minutes into the game. we then made the enemy team take 45 minutes to beat us somehow.

fuck
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 10:08:16 pm by Journier »
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2011, 01:40:54 am »

Runes are a pretty big difference. I can't even last hit properly on my smurfs because I don't have my penetration runes.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2011, 01:44:49 am »

The cost of runes is rather ridiculous, A full set of t3 runes is around 1.5x the cost of a 6300 champ.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2011, 01:51:53 am »

599th won game, fucking hell that was fun. Very equal and MUNDO TO THE RESCUE.

Last seconds, our teemo soloing their nexus while brand rapes him. All other enemies in our base, killing last nexus tower. Who won?

EDIT: Oh right, I gave it out already.
If anyone is interested to see the replay, let me know. Y'know, raise a hand.

Yes please.

Also, I had a fun game as Mundo with Jude and some other bay12ers a couple of days ago. We were doing pretty evenly, teamfights were easily spread, then I kinda got jumped by all of them ever. I tried to run, but ate a shit ton of CC. They were doing a number to my health.

I pressed R and W.

I escaped with (150-ish health at lowest) the aid of one of the first of my team to arrive, not sure who, smacking the leader with some sort of CC, which caused a bunch up. They turned their attention to my team-mate long enough for me to turn around and run back up their lane, leading them into the rest of my team.

I have no idea what happened during that team fight, as I was running through the jungle to try and get to moderate levels of health, but they got aced, I had 5 new assists, and we pushed the nexus in under a minute after that.

But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2011, 01:59:13 am »

Six-Pick Soraka FTW!

6pick Soraka is super pro 2200 ELO strat and y'all fagnubs just can't reliz its glory.
Is this the LoL version of 6 Sange Shadow Demon? (HP+/Non-Stacking Slow Proc on Attack on a pure caster)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 02:01:00 am by Rex_Nex »

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2011, 02:04:39 am »

Six-Pick Soraka FTW!

6pick Soraka is super pro 2200 ELO strat and y'all fagnubs just can't reliz its glory.
Is this the LoL version of 6 Sange Shadow Demon?
Unless the SSSD gives a piddly amount of extra damage to your abilities, and a moderate increase in the gold you earn over time, no.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2011, 03:47:14 am »

Six-Pick Soraka FTW!

Is this the LoL version of 6 Sange Shadow Demon? (HP+/Non-Stacking Slow Proc on Attack on a pure caster)

This Sange thing sounds like a LoL Frozen Mallet. Edit : actually more like a Phage (the item that builds into a Frozen mallet)

Lucky pick is apparently favored by some noob Sorakas as a way to fix their income problem, but is such a weak item that it's often joked about. It's similar to Tryndamere or Gangplank stacking avarice blades.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 04:17:12 am by Sirian »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2011, 05:32:57 am »

Philo stone is much better on her i think, you get your first one, then get boots, then a second one, then go CDR boots and turn one of the stones into that new item that gives tenacity, worked out pretty well for me ^_^
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2011, 05:41:11 am »

Well, the point of Six Sanges (Or six picks, in LoL's case, I am assuming) is just for the lulz. 6 Sanges are pretty much the least useful combination of things you could get; nothing about them stacks, except for some petty HP increase. Its just a form of trolling, I guess.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2011, 06:31:27 am »

Yes please.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1jt2ybo1ji7bc43

My early game sucked, and it seemed many times that we'd lose but it didn't happen. Remember kids, game is never over until the nexus blows up.

Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2011, 07:14:41 am »

Yeah, on the runes topic, when ever I smurf I honestly fail so badly. Like, ashes damage potential is significantly reduced, and my farm is soooo tiny.

I need energy runes, expensive teh fuck but still, worth it i think.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 1067