Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275323 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Vayne the Night Hunter
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2011, 03:28:00 pm »

Can't. There's no sleeps in the game. Can't cleanse out of something that doesn't exist.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2011, 03:45:16 pm »

Morde seems to have gotten his penis back, by the way.

The powers of QQ are so mighty that even gender changes are reversible.

Sex change surgery works for both ways.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2011, 03:45:42 pm »

Morde seems to have gotten his penis back, by the way.

The powers of QQ are so mighty that even gender changes are reversible.

Lies. Only in champion loading, I believe. Maybe in game. But definitely not in his skin art.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2011, 03:50:31 pm »

Detachable death cock?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2011, 04:18:21 pm »

He loses them from time to time, but has lotsa spare ones on his old mace. Mace o' cockspikes.

Anyway, creepypasta can help you stay awake, it keeps me awake. Most of the time it isn't the scary factor though, its the "cool story bro" factor. Some are genuinely enjoyable. Makes me wonder why we don't have a creepypasta thread on general discussion. House of Leaves kept me awake for quite a while as I read it, damn thing is just that interesting, altough the long intermissions with Johnny's series of "find women, have sex" got me sleepy several times.

Back on topic, I wonder why people don't play poppy more often. She's basically tryndamere but better, even if she lacks a self heal.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2011, 04:20:45 pm »

I think we did, well kind of, the SCP thread was basically links to different stuff from the page and discussion of said stuff.

And poppy is stupdy, not gameplay or something, she's just stupid looking and annoying, just like rumble, they may be fun to play and all but damn are they freaking annoying looking/sounding/acting
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2011, 04:24:54 pm »

webadict to the NA list.
So I guess I'm getting ignored?
Someone sure thinks highly of themselves. If you'd notice, no one past the first couple posts got added because he went to bed.
Besides that being beside the point, I'm going to have to claim OBJECTION!

This is a quote of the New Players at the time of my posting:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If you take a quick look at the obvious, you'll notice my name isn't on there. However, you might also notice that ECrownofFire is. Now, according to the evidence at hand, this means that your excuse of being in bed would account for my missing name.

However, look at these two pieces of evidence:
webadict to the NA list.

You can put me on the list as ECrownofFire on NA.

Why, it does appear that CrownofFire posted AFTER me, yet was added, while I wasn't!

TAKE THAT! If he was added and posted after me, it would mean that I was skipped, and hence that was the reason for the quote. Not only that, but the following is a quote of the current new players:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

HOLD IT! If you'll notice, I'm at the bottom of the list, despite posting before CrownofFire. Therefore, I have essentially proven my point that I was skipped. Pay attention yourself.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2011, 04:31:24 pm »

You're on the list. I don't see what the problem is. Want to be on top? In the middle? I don't care. o_o

Also, I was tired last night and your post was the smallest and most un-noticeable one there. I apologize.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2011, 04:36:53 pm »

ah ya new thread, btw I'm Wraith123
Nom nom nom

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2011, 05:07:24 pm »

You're on the list. I don't see what the problem is. Want to be on top? In the middle? I don't care. o_o

Also, I was tired last night and your post was the smallest and most un-noticeable one there. I apologize.
No, I didn't blame you. I was talking about the kid that figured I was clearly an idiot and couldn't easily put two and two together. I can understand missing something. It happens. That's why I was talking to Bumpkin McGee there.

I knew you missed it, so I brought it to your attention. Sherlock over there clearly needed an impromptu lesson on detective work.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2011, 05:08:10 pm »

I'm Naxza on the NA servers, by the way. If you've got questions about support heroes, ask me. I play most of 'em.

Give Taric some love brah.

He'll give some back~
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2011, 05:13:02 pm »

Duke Reynington on both EU and NA servers, and I'm on NA servers more (despite my actual geographical location), as I play with some Internet Friends most of them time. Play mostly Lux, Mundo and Singed. Play occasionally Morganna, Nasus and Ashe.

Bordellimes, still looking for a troll build?

If Vlad was available, I'd suggest Boots of Speed and as many Wormorgs as you can get. Not really viable, but as funny as hell. Sanguine pool will do over 1000 damage, and you'll have a load of AP simply from being a big sack o'health.

Alternatively, Movement Speed Singed is a hilarious thing, if largely ineffectual a doing much besides catching people and throwing them to the wolves.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2011, 05:22:05 pm »

Alternatively, Movement Speed Singed is a hilarious thing, if largely ineffectual a doing much besides catching people and throwing them to the wolves.

That's legit.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2011, 05:28:47 pm »

Even if its a troll build, a 4 warmog + boots + force of nature vlad is the most terrifying thing to a team of casters. Insane health regeneration, decent ap, awesome magic resistance. And while it may seem like a troll build, giving vlad spellvamp is hilarious all around, as not only he heals for all his spells, but also his Q will heal him for +100% of its damage.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2011, 05:38:27 pm »

Hextech Revolver is usually my first item on Vlad.  Low cost infinite lane presence.  You can harass relentlessly until low on HP, then hang back and suck some minions dry and be at it again in 15 seconds due to Transfusion's retardedly fast cooldown.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 1067