Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 656 657 [658] 659 660 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270216 times)

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Rengar, the Pridestalker - 1.0.0.145
« Reply #9856 on: August 28, 2012, 08:53:29 am »

Oh then add me to the NA list I don't play much do to Dota 2 but I always like going back for a fun easy pub if I feel mean.

Alkhemia btw
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9857 on: August 28, 2012, 12:54:32 pm »

Art for the new skins is out there, but I'm just gonna post The Best Splash Ever, you can thank me later.

Darius can't believe his noxian eyes!
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9858 on: August 28, 2012, 02:07:56 pm »

Art for the new skins is out there, but I'm just gonna post The Best Splash Ever, you can thank me later.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Darius can't believe his noxian eyes!
lol Splash Art
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #9859 on: August 28, 2012, 03:24:52 pm »

Pool Party Ziggs, Astronautilus, and Arcade Sona are all out on the PBE now.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9860 on: August 30, 2012, 07:49:33 am »

I've noticed a distinct change in the bot logic the last week or two. Way more grouping 4 or 5 in one lane and power-pushing. Makes it easier to win if you can split push hard in the undefended lanes, but if your team is kinda newbish, they're gonna get waxed in the teamfight trying to defend your lane.

Also noticed a change in Dominion, where not only did they mostly skip the first top turret to focus on the 2nd, but they actually more or less skipped the topmost turret to send 3 champs all the way onto your side of the map very early, with one straggler to cap turrets behind them. Disruptive as hell when you're not expecting it.

Also, why oh why is it that the first time I try out a champ and have no idea what I'm doing, I carry the whole team? And then I never capture that "lightning in a bottle" again. Went 10/1/14 first time as Kennen, followed by terribad games. Against bots.  :'(

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9861 on: August 30, 2012, 09:51:05 am »

So, after this huge-ass patch Syndra SINDRIIIIIIIIIII is in the champion page. Riot really needs to stop writing lore and just pay some random fantasy author bloke 10 euro or something.

Also Syndra looks just like Diana's alternate skin looks just like Zyra's alternate skin. This is getting ridiculous.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9862 on: August 30, 2012, 10:13:28 am »

So, after this huge-ass patch Syndra SINDRIIIIIIIIIII is in the champion page. Riot really needs to stop writing lore and just pay some random fantasy author bloke 10 euro or something.

Also Syndra looks just like Diana's alternate skin looks just like Zyra's alternate skin. This is getting ridiculous.

Tits + Flames + Spikes + Grimdark = SALES.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9863 on: August 30, 2012, 10:20:29 am »

Tits + Flames + Spikes + Grimdark = SALES.
Female champion? Boobs or not viable

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9864 on: August 30, 2012, 10:32:32 am »

I'm still waiting for that alleged monster champion, haven't had a good one since Skarner (or any really).

Anyways, I'm sitting at 6k IP, ready to buy myself something shiny, since I've been all over the place (Ez is slowly getting stale, as is Garen, Panth got boring a long time ago, don't play many of the others really). What I'm looking at is some nice AP champs or something, I'm thinking Xerath mostly, maybe Viktor (but he's up for a rework it seems, so I'm not sure about that). Rengar looked interesting, but apparently he's weak, gotta try him first (next week probably), Syndra seems rather boring for some reason, especially the design.

Any ideas what's comming after Syndra?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Late August Patch - 1.0.0.146
« Reply #9865 on: August 30, 2012, 11:33:34 am »

It's simple, you buy the Xerath and hit them under their tower from mid-lane.  Then, when you are fed, ult the teamfight, if your team doesn't win after that, wasn't going to happen anyhow.  Just hope you don't face a good Viegar... stupid ulti and trapping you in short range.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #9866 on: August 30, 2012, 11:56:35 am »

AP Rengar is a riot and a half.  He also has higher ratios than AP Poppy or TF or Sion.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9867 on: August 30, 2012, 01:29:53 pm »

I'm still waiting for that alleged monster champion, haven't had a good one since Skarner (or any really).
-snip-
Any ideas what's comming after Syndra?

I remember hearing in an interview or something that the monster champion is slated to be released sometime this year. Also, I believe there is another assassin coming soon (it was in a post by Ezreal on the Riot forums).

If I had to choose between Xerath and Viktor I'd go Viktor.  I think Xerath suffers from how mobile a lot of champions are since I find he is more predictable than most mages. Also I found Viktor more fun to play, partly because I like his voice over and partly because chunking squishies with his laser is always fun. They would not be champions I'd recommend blind buying, they both have a unique feel and I'd definitely recommend playing them a bit if you haven't already.   

For me the most fun mage to play is Orianna.  Since her cooldowns aren't terribly long you're always always doing something in a teamfight. Unlike say Morganna who casts her spells and hopes for the best (though it usually DOES turn out for the best since it is Morganna). 

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9868 on: August 30, 2012, 02:48:57 pm »

Yeah, Orianna is very much a "busy" champ. You're constantly having to think and react. But she's fun because most people don't expect that much out of her, whereas a very well-played one can singlehandedly wreck your collective shit. My favorite *loss* in LoL was when an enemy Orianna completely waxed the floor with us while the rest of her team was going 0/10 and dying to minions and towers and such.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9869 on: August 30, 2012, 07:15:49 pm »

I played both of them, but it was a while ago, that doesn't matter, got Xerath in the end. He's quite nice to poke with but somehow lacklustre, not sure why, his damage is tremendous (ult does some 1k of AoE damage in a few seconds), I just don't feel it. Not sure how to explain, like, with Viktor, when you E someone and it burns a third of their hp you feel the weight of the damage you did, like you are literally cutting a piece of them off. With Xerath, you also take off a third of their hp, but it doesn't really connect that it was you who did it, or something, I think it's because of his visuals, the ability effects seem kind of weak and thin.

But anyways, as far as gameplay goes, it's fun to poke people, but his W is rather crappy, maybe because I was against two champs who both had dashes and a silence but I never did like using it, because by the time my stun fires they are either on me and have sileneced me or are already out of range, depending how far they were intially.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 656 657 [658] 659 660 ... 1067