Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 655 656 [657] 658 659 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270264 times)

Jelle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Rengar, the Pridestalker - 1.0.0.145
« Reply #9840 on: August 26, 2012, 10:25:16 am »

Cass is amazing against bruisers and ad carry alike. She fails against assassins and burster if you ask me.
I've repeatedly attempted to convice people I would be better off in a toplane then midlane as cass in certain lineups, but good luck getting through the thick skull of the average LoL player.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9841 on: August 26, 2012, 01:03:54 pm »

I've always known that certain champs were terrifying under bot control because of reaction times, chain-casting, etc.
But I never really knew fear from any of them until last night: Cassiopeia Bot. D: D: D:

By late game, I was running a Mundo with dual Warmog's and FoN. Over 5000 health, over 100/sec health regen.
A fed Cassio Bot could burst me down in under 2 seconds. Q spam absolutely wrecked my shit.
Calling bullshit on that. Cassio doesn't have +3000 DPS against single targets, especially against targets with high regen and MR.
I wish I had taken screenshots of my last death. I had 1400+ damage from her E alone, plus another 780-something from another ability, and 850-something from another ability. Lack of serious MR was probably to blame (well under 100...FoN was only MR item i'd built, and she was packing an Abyssal). She wasn't the only one hitting me, but she did indeed pump over 3000+ damage into my blue hide in very short span of time (say, 2 seconds, so 1500 DPS). Dat EEEEEE makes me QQ.

I'm guessing it was a mix of high AP, high CDR, my lack of serious MR, and that Abyssal. Previous 1-on-1 fights, I'd managed to hurt her (though not as much as she hurt me) and escape. Everyone else on the field, she was instagibbing.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #9842 on: August 26, 2012, 01:39:32 pm »

Even with 50 MR your resistances and regen would mean Cassio would have to do twice the damage she actually does. And the interface which shows damage dealt to you is bugged beyond all recognition, it either works or it doesn't. But I'm pretty sure caster minions can't deal 700 true damage with Red Buff in 2 seconds, yet the interface told me that they did.

It isn't a reliable way to see how much damage you took, but use it more as a sign of what damage and what spells you were used against. Of course since it shows only up to 3 sources of damage/debuffs, this isn't reliable either.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #9843 on: August 26, 2012, 02:17:04 pm »

Okay, so I'm finally getting onto the PBE to try and play Syndra. I swear, every time this thing updates I have to find a new and creative way to get it to not crash.

edit: oh, she's not there yet. well.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:43:59 pm by penguinofhonor »

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #9844 on: August 26, 2012, 04:10:52 pm »

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2504838
So, Riot has finally decided to do something about all of the "report whole team pls" pains-in-the-ass.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9845 on: August 26, 2012, 06:22:45 pm »

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2504838
So, Riot has finally decided to do something about all of the "report whole team pls" pains-in-the-ass.
Dohohohohohoho. It's like the boy who cried wolf, only he was screaming about how everyone's a wolf but him.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #9846 on: August 27, 2012, 12:44:32 am »

Six losses today. I just wanted my first win! Sigh.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9847 on: August 27, 2012, 04:16:07 am »

I've started playing until first loss. Helps negate the rage, honestly. You should try it sometimes! Also you can play a bot game for your first win if the forces of retardation permanently conspire against your team.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9848 on: August 27, 2012, 04:22:27 am »

I've started playing until first loss. Helps negate the rage, honestly. You should try it sometimes! Also you can play a bot game for your first win if the forces of retardation permanently conspire against your team.

This. I always open up with a bot game when I have a first win of the day. That way, Murphy can't sneak up on me like he is wont to do.
Also often called Boowells.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9849 on: August 27, 2012, 07:28:57 am »

So I played some Dota (1) back in the wc3 games. Then I mostly played LoL... and i tried Dota 2, found the retrovirus of a interface to be subpar to wc3 and departed to LoL, where we take range indicators, easily spotable champions and good shops for granted.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9850 on: August 27, 2012, 08:03:26 am »

This. I always open up with a bot game when I have a first win of the day. That way, Murphy can't sneak up on me like he is wont to do.

Unless youre team manages to lose against bots.
It actually can happen if you wait too long with destroying their nexus because their entire team will have full builds and GA at 40 minutes mark and since both have perfect reflexes teamfights can be pretty hilarious.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #9851 on: August 27, 2012, 09:01:53 am »

First time I've posted on this in seemingly forever. xD Add The Pengo to the NA list.
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #9852 on: August 27, 2012, 09:42:04 am »

It actually can happen if you wait too long with destroying their nexus because their entire team will have full builds and GA at 40 minutes mark and since both have perfect reflexes teamfights can be pretty hilarious.
You must go lower. Beginner bots. Player worth even half salt can solo entire beginner bot team regardless as to how complete their builds are, if the player's even remotely keeping parity. Beginner bots are kinda' stupid. Intermediate ones aren't smart, but they're at least somewhat competent. Beginner bots, not so much.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #9853 on: August 27, 2012, 10:16:34 am »

It's funny how the bots seemed to know how OP Guardian Angel was long before it's become FOTM. Maybe everyone should have realized the ridiculous difficulty 2-3 GA's creates, even on a pretty incompetent team.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9854 on: August 27, 2012, 09:12:15 pm »

What sort of character are you playing? LeBlanc? You don't ever really use a champion with a terrible lategame in bot games because lategame comes at 30-35 minutes for them. Even then, you never teamfight with bots because they'll wreck you. All you need to do is protect the mid towers while split pushing the outer towers. If you're having trouble, just take all the inhibitors. Hell, just backdoor everything. The only problem arises when you have like 3 people leave the game.

It's funny how the bots seemed to know how OP Guardian Angel was long before it's become FOTM. Maybe everyone should have realized the ridiculous difficulty 2-3 GA's creates, even on a pretty incompetent team.

The bots I fight always use Banshee Veils. It gets annoying, but not all too much.
Also often called Boowells.
Pages: 1 ... 655 656 [657] 658 659 ... 1067