Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 619 620 [621] 622 623 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1271563 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Mid July Patch / Zyra - 1.0.0.143
« Reply #9300 on: July 29, 2012, 03:50:27 pm »

Sometimes when I go jungle Amumu or Malphite I love get Zhonya's just for champs like Fiora and Darius to shutdown their ulti.

IIRC all Zhonya's does to a Darius ult is stop it from finishing and it stays up.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Bilbo991

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9301 on: July 29, 2012, 03:55:58 pm »

Thanks for all of the advice, I read three of the guides on mobafire but they didn't explain actual tactics, just items and shroomies placement.

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9302 on: July 29, 2012, 04:03:18 pm »

Unless you're planning to stun him for enough seconds to take him down, you'd probabbly need more slow than Stun. He's so easily stomped by slows and heavy CC, Nautilus is a good initiator against Yi. Probabbly Sej too.

Edit: Oh and any champ that levels up when they disconnected/left/afked. They get like 1048 MR and Armour.

What? You need to stun that Yi as he just laughs at slows, a Yi will normally have ghost and ghostblade and when his ulti is up he is immune to slows. Naut is good but he has two and a half (his dredge line doesn't stun for very long at all) hard CC's.

I would say probably Maokai. He has the 20% damage reduction ultimate on top of his healing passive. In teamfights, if he's built well, he'll be healing metric tons of health.

I would say Shen, I mean there is a reason in ranked he is one of the favourites to get banned, his passive does damage of his max health and he can regen his health and health for all team and the heal is also based of Shen's max health so it's like an additional lifesteal except it doesn't matter how much damage you do so even AP and supports can get that tasty healing. Then you have the taunt which is much better for protecting squishys by taking attacks off them as opposed to mao's damage reduction, and then of course the healing teleport which makes Shen deadly.

Shen also dominates at top easily because most top lane summoners buy armour while Shen just fucks you up with magic damage.

Sometimes when I go jungle Amumu or Malphite I love get Zhonya's just for champs like Fiora and Darius to shutdown their ulti.

IIRC all Zhonya's does to a Darius ult is stop it from finishing and it stays up.

Well shit, that explains it, I just kept on thinking I did it too early or was lagging. Zhonya's does work for Fiora though, completely stops her ult if she targets you initially.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9303 on: July 29, 2012, 04:32:31 pm »

It just seems that when I go into a pvp match, I get just get destroyed all of the time. I'll just be running through our jungle and bam, three enemies, soling a lane and bam, the same thing. Is there any way to prevent that sort of thing?
Also, just keep an eye on the minimap and the state of the game in general. If there used to be three champions pushing top and now there's zero, maybe the top jungle isn't the safest place to be right this second.

Also remember that pushing deep into an enemy's lane is asking for attention in general, so you should probably have a plan in general for that.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9304 on: July 29, 2012, 05:07:04 pm »

Also, mobafire guides are generally quite bad compared to solomid or lolpro.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #9305 on: July 29, 2012, 05:12:02 pm »

I'm definitely still enjoying jungle Eve. Carrying terrible Shacos every day.

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9306 on: July 29, 2012, 05:12:29 pm »

I've invited Simmura to join our SwedeSquad over at EU West every now and then, but I wonder, are we ever going to have some tournament kinda-thingy with eachother? Would be fun to play 5v5 with just Bay12ers.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #9307 on: July 29, 2012, 05:19:51 pm »

We once did have a Bay12 tourney.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9308 on: July 29, 2012, 05:25:06 pm »

We once did have a Bay12 tourney.
...When? .-.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9309 on: July 29, 2012, 05:35:52 pm »

I've invited Simmura to join our SwedeSquad over at EU West every now and then, but I wonder, are we ever going to have some tournament kinda-thingy with eachother? Would be fun to play 5v5 with just Bay12ers.

I might have to reinstall the game if this happens
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #9310 on: July 29, 2012, 07:03:16 pm »

I recall a few 5v5 and 4v4 ARAMs with all Bro12ers.

Anyways, Poppy wall of text promised:
First, let's get some information for everybody's sake out of the way.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[/information]

Ok, now for opinionated stuff.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[/ap poppy hate]

Ok, now I've had my say and there's nothing data vampires can do to stop it. I can move on now.

Teemo you say? My personal favorite tactic is to max W on him and then just afk push the lane then use it to run every time the jungle shows his ugly mug, but that's not really a pro tactic, so more serious advice would be to keep shroom ammo pile empty as much as you possibly can. It's all right to miss a few cs if it means you can shroom half the map. If your pile hits 3 shrooms go somewhere else immediately and put some shrooms down.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9311 on: July 29, 2012, 08:11:43 pm »

Someone link me the M5 vs CLG game RIGHT THIS INSTANT before I forget about it. I couldn't watch it and I NEED TO. It's 4 a.m. and I got my internship tomorrow I don't care I need to watch this!
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9312 on: July 29, 2012, 08:42:20 pm »

For those of you wishing to play LoL with Bay12ers, might I point out that those of us on the [DFC] Teamspeak play LoL almost every day with each other.

ip: kaelserver.dyndns.org
password: dwarf

Or add me on US server - KaelGotRice.

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9313 on: July 29, 2012, 08:48:25 pm »

Someone link me the M5 vs CLG game RIGHT THIS INSTANT before I forget about it. I couldn't watch it and I NEED TO. It's 4 a.m. and I got my internship tomorrow I don't care I need to watch this!
This is yesterday's group match between them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwaGI-UXPlQ&feature=player_embedded

Here's the final:
G1:
G2:
G3:

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9314 on: July 29, 2012, 10:09:33 pm »

There was a 1v1 B12 tourney a while back. That was actually really fun and interesting. A completely different way to play the game.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.
Pages: 1 ... 619 620 [621] 622 623 ... 1067