Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 618 619 [620] 621 622 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1271623 times)

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Mid July Patch / Zyra - 1.0.0.143
« Reply #9285 on: July 28, 2012, 01:04:55 pm »

Everyone wants to be a hero and you can't be a hero from under your tower. Honestly with Fiora jungle you need to shut her down early by getting the whole team to deny her red buff, a Fiora without red buff is not good at ganking early game, I mean you can say the same with a lot of other aggressive junglers like Lee but Fiora can be more scary snowballed then Lee especially with her tower dive ulti crap.

Sometimes when I go jungle Amumu or Malphite I love get Zhonya's just for champs like Fiora and Darius to shutdown their ulti.

Alternatively, play Irelia. If Fiora jumps on you at any time, stun her and Hiten Style the shit outta her. Irelia can handle a Renekton, even early game, with few problems. For me, Irelia is as bland as a sack of bricks, but damned if her kit isn't powerful. When I play Irelia top, at the worst, I go even with my lane, which is still good because she scales well. Although, I doubt that even Irelia can handle an extremely fed Fiora, but chances are, Irelia will stun Fiora either before or after her ultimate and at the least take Fiora down as well.
Also often called Boowells.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #9286 on: July 28, 2012, 03:31:13 pm »

Diana is up on PBE apparently.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9287 on: July 28, 2012, 03:59:39 pm »

Gods I am rocking with Gangplank...
Still, against Bots. But been nearly matching some of my friends with Kills and Zero deaths... Only Master Yi and Teemo can beat me in Kills of late. Though that could be just player skill, but I haven't played Moba games for a while, let alone LoL...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #9288 on: July 29, 2012, 06:45:36 am »

I just had an inexpressably stupid/epic game.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Skarner and Ashe were premade, they whined a bit how they should go top, three of us whined back and then both fuckers ragequit. We decided to surrender at 20. Luckily, Varus quit. We kept UTTERLY DEMOLISHING their team 3v4 (look at their stats, LOOK AT THEM), even though our Alistar was a noob who kept pushing enemies I was chasing away with his W. After four warnings, I gave up. Jax was the only halfway decent player on their team, and at 28 or so minutes Varus reconnected. Then we won a 3v5, with a noob player among those 3. :D

Also, Yi is absolutely, absolutely OP. I went 'WTF' when I realized that his R refreshes it's own cooldown on a kill. As a result, I spent like 80% of the match on steroids (meaning with activated E and R).

I just won a 3v5.

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9289 on: July 29, 2012, 07:44:37 am »

If a premade wants to play a duo-lane, I say let them - Skarner/Ashe kill lane, why not? Trying to persuade them otherwise is more trouble than it's worth, just let them have their fun.
 Good job on the 3v5, though! (Double Frozen Heart on your Alistair? That made me wince..)

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9290 on: July 29, 2012, 09:32:58 am »

Yi isn't OP, he's just a champion that can snowball extremely hard and basically murder everything, which is true among the melee AD carry trio; Yi, Trynadamere, and Fiora.

He's hard-countered by stuns, and is usually very squishy.

Also, if we can all agree that Veigar is the burstiest champion in the game, who is the tankiest?
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9291 on: July 29, 2012, 09:37:38 am »

Yi isn't OP, he's just a champion that can snowball extremely hard and basically murder everything, which is true among the melee AD carry trio; Yi, Trynadamere, and Fiora.

He's hard-countered by stuns, and is usually very squishy.

Also, if we can all agree that Veigar is the burstiest champion in the game, who is the tankiest?
Unless you're planning to stun him for enough seconds to take him down, you'd probabbly need more slow than Stun. He's so easily stomped by slows and heavy CC, Nautilus is a good initiator against Yi. Probabbly Sej too.

Edit: Oh and any champ that levels up when they disconnected/left/afked. They get like 1048 MR and Armour.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9292 on: July 29, 2012, 10:16:19 am »

Malphite?

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9293 on: July 29, 2012, 10:40:14 am »

Malphite?

I would say probably Maokai. He has the 20% damage reduction ultimate on top of his healing passive. In teamfights, if he's built well, he'll be healing metric tons of health.
Also often called Boowells.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9294 on: July 29, 2012, 10:48:06 am »

...I was never able to properly use Mao's ult when he was free. Enemies kept running out of it and I was forced to shut it down to prevent losing all my mana. :(

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #9295 on: July 29, 2012, 03:00:21 pm »

Doesn't matter if the enemies are out, as long as your team is in.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Bilbo991

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9296 on: July 29, 2012, 03:04:02 pm »

Hey, I've been playing a lot of LoL lately and I was wondering if anyone had some nifty tricks for Teemo, my LoL username is also Bilbo991 and I play on the North American server. Eastern time zone by the way.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #9297 on: July 29, 2012, 03:23:15 pm »

Bind /laugh to an easily accessible button and spam it every time you attack. When stealthed, spam /laugh all the time.
This makes the enemy get extremely pissed off, and they overextend just to shut you up. This allows for some pretty easy ganks.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Bilbo991

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9298 on: July 29, 2012, 03:40:16 pm »

It just seems that when I go into a pvp match, I get just get destroyed all of the time. I'll just be running through our jungle and bam, three enemies, soling a lane and bam, the same thing. Is there any way to prevent that sort of thing?

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9299 on: July 29, 2012, 03:48:23 pm »

Hey, I've been playing a lot of LoL lately and I was wondering if anyone had some nifty tricks for Teemo, my LoL username is also Bilbo991 and I play on the North American server. Eastern time zone by the way.

Teemo tips:

Everyone wants to kill Teemo, use this to your advantage.

Always have an escape route planned and always have said escape route loaded with shrooms - no one can catch you if they are constantly slowed.

Don't just use Blinding Dart as a nuke - if you're duelling another AD champion try to save it for a key moment, such as when a character uses an ability that increases their offensive capability.

As a ranged champion positioning is key - I see a lot of new players try to stand their ground and go toe to toe with a melee champion. In most cases you'd be much better off kiting them, use Teemo's speed to your advantage.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

It just seems that when I go into a pvp match, I get just get destroyed all of the time. I'll just be running through our jungle and bam, three enemies, soling a lane and bam, the same thing. Is there any way to prevent that sort of thing?

Wards - They are your best friends, put them in places where the enemy might come so you know they are coming. Mushrooms work for this as well, but wards have a much better vision range.

Pages: 1 ... 618 619 [620] 621 622 ... 1067