Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276282 times)

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Holy shit, I wonder how much money that cho had.

Also Nax, TARIC BRAH.

Some day I'll have to record myself playing Taric and you can tell me what I do so wrong. Personally, I think Jana is the best support champ in the game. Knock up, slow, shield (with attack damage buff), speed buff for your team, and crazy ulti just make her too powerful.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Janna really is the best support, she can reset teamfights with her ulti and just has alot of utility, but taric is still played in high elo ranked. This is because he can babysit people like soraka can (not as well as she can though), doesn't need to farm to be decent like any good support, and like janna he can pretty much hand people kills with well timed and placed dazzle. Unlike most supports, he can also push with his ultimate and some minions. He's also the tankiest support champion in the game (unless you consider Alistar to be support), since with some runes and his W aura he can easily get to 100 armor with no items.

Ugh, this makes me wanna play him again.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 02:51:52 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

You'd think Zilean would be the god tier support, what with his ult and infinite speed/slow.

I do quite enjoy going 1/0/56 on Janna though.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Zilean's more a mage/support champ, like lux. He's a mage during early game and a support and the game moves on. He's god tier either way.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

Late game Zilean with max CDR has revives coming out of his ass.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Sinned

• Bay Watcher
  • <Intentionally left blank>
    • View Profile

The stealth Kayle update DID get reverted. She has her new tooltips, but old skills.

Yes, it's confusing.

I finally have enough IP to buy a 3150 hero, on another note. I still can't decide between Kass and Heimer. Curse you, indecision!
Urgot.

I HAVE Urgot.

Teemo then... must have Teemo!

/rage 2 mins afk (toilet run), I come back and the client tells me "Session Closed" the second I press play... 20min q.

It's that I have some many champs unlocked and skins on EU... else I would be playing on US. My ping is like 100 or less on it most of the time. /rage
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 04:46:38 pm by Sinned »
When you find yourself in the company of a dwarf and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon... just the dwarf.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

TotalBiscuit LoL commentary round 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsuY7rUUpK0&f

British accent so sexy~

My personal list of way-too-strong champs:
1. Rumble- The champion itself is fine. His ultimate is crazy. It does too much. It slows for a HUEG amount. It can easily do more than half the enemy team's hp. Yes, the entire enemy team. The range is too long. It's like Gangplank's old ultimate focused into a long line. Normally not a problem on someone like Annie... but Rumble himself is really, really hard to kill and he easily does a lot of sustained damage on his own.

2. Jarman- Dude, this guy is freaking strong. He is so survivable. So much much much damage. So much CC and utility. So easy to last hit with. He can push a lane super fast. He can do basically everything except win a foot race. Not to mention he's good constantly. He's great early game. He's great lategame. He's great midgame. He's basically great all-around.

3. Trundle- Since Nunu got nerfed, Trundle is the king of the jungle. He basically has Nunu's slow except it's AOE and is also a wall. He has way more survivability. Way more damage (than Nunu anyway). His ult is crazy strong and obliterates anyone. Trundle is so good.

4. Gangplank- This new passive is actually stronger than Irelia's W skill in terms of damage. That's how crazy it is. The only other champion that can apply slows on every autoattack is Ashe and she's made to do less damage than other ranged carries because of it. Gangplank does INSANE damage, has very very good survivability (inbuilt cleanse hurr durr), and is a freaking pirate. Also, his jungle speed now is stupid fast. Couple this with probably the best ganks in the freaking game (slows everywhere, speed up entire team, trololo) and I wouldn't be surprised to see GP in every single game until Riot realizes how freaking OP he is right now.

If I wanted to make a team of broken champions, that would be my list. It would be those 4 + Ashe / Vlad / Malzahar. Not to say I'd ever be able to use them in a ranked game because they'd always be banned but you know... the idea is there.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

You'd have too much melee. Needs a ranged carry so that you can do shit to towers. Trundle being OP also confuses me a little.

So Ashe.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

5 supports with flash + CV does not work :/

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

One CV is adequate. Two can give you near-total map control. Once you have 3, you start having fewer CV targets than CVs off cooldown at any given time.

Also, has anyone realized how hilarious it is to combine Taric's Radiance with any sort of mass ASpeed buff (Raise Morale or the like)?

Because it's hilarious. Towers are weak enough already but that makes them look like cardboard cutouts were put in the lanes instead of real towers.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

God damn it I'm tired of teammates instalocking squishies. I want a team with 5 really beefy champs who dish out loads of damage.

EDIT: Am I the only one who didn't know Morgana got a new splash?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:19:02 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

I noticed it yesterday i think when someone picked her, and it seems new splash art isn't all she got if you know what i mean *wink wink* *nudge nudge* *hint hint*
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

The way she's drawn makes her look like one of her breasts is in the middle of her chest.

Errol: Mark my words, Trundle is OP. He's just not popular. Yet.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

I noticed it yesterday i think when someone picked her, and it seems new splash art isn't all she got if you know what i mean *wink wink* *nudge nudge* *hint hint*

There is actually an argument on if they're bigger or smaller. I'm saying bigger because, well, this is Riot.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

Trundle is basically April Fools Lee Sin.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 1067