Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270767 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I. Am on. A seven. Game. Losing streak.

I think League is trying to tell me something.

I had a 12 game losing streak until i went into 3v3s, where i can carry. 10 out of the 12 games had me at good stats (kills +0.5 assists > deads)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

So the patch appears to be out and working properly.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So the patch appears to be out and working properly.

Indeed. I just got back from vacation, so I'll be checking out Jayce :P.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

I. Am on. A seven. Game. Losing streak.

I think League is trying to tell me something.
Switch to Teemo. I once had a 13 win streak as Teemo, where I played nobody else but him. When I switched my champ, I instantly lost.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Jayce, Defender of Tomorrow - 1.0.0.142
« Reply #8975 on: July 09, 2012, 01:07:59 am »

sivir is good for aram...lux is also VERY good, went into a game thinking it was aram, but it turns out it was blind pick proving grounds...realy funny since enemy team was lux, janna, zigs, caitlynn, and jax which almost made it into one of those bullet hell games, i was playing as lux and got kind of annoyed...i reached about 5.5k gold before i ended up dying which finaly allowed me to get items besides the starting ones...after that...fully bought unholy grail, boots 2 and fiendish codex...then the fun began with max cooldown reduction(24 second cooldown on lux's ultimate is ridiculous)
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Jayce patch notes are out.

• Bugfixes galore
  • Akali, Caitlyn, Fiora, Gragas, LeBlanc, Lux, Miss Fortune, Nunu, Rammus, Sona, Xerath, Ziggs, Athene's Unholy Grail, and Ionic Spark are buffed.
  • Alistar, Janna, Karthus, Kennen, Kog'Maw, Nautilus, Shen, Soraka, and Quicksilver Sash are nerfed.
  • Oriana now provides a bit more utility and responsiveness, but trades a lot of damage for it.

LOVE the MF buff, because they mostly buffed Make It Rain, which is the cornerstone of my build.

Kind of a mixed bag with Orianna...some buffs (including damage), but also some nerfs. Better AP scaling on one power, but less on the passive and Q. But then the base damage on the passive is increased to compensate. I'll have to try it out to get a feel for it.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 02:43:24 pm by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8977 on: July 09, 2012, 02:28:31 pm »

Ori's Q got faceraped. It is now nothing but something you put 1 point into at the start. They seriously hit it hard. I'd be impressed if any Ori player can get a kill in lane at all without heavy jungler assistance.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8978 on: July 09, 2012, 05:04:19 pm »

sivir is good for aram...lux is also VERY good, went into a game thinking it was aram, but it turns out it was blind pick proving grounds...realy funny since enemy team was lux, janna, zigs, caitlynn, and jax which almost made it into one of those bullet hell games, i was playing as lux and got kind of annoyed...i reached about 5.5k gold before i ended up dying which finaly allowed me to get items besides the starting ones...after that...fully bought unholy grail, boots 2 and fiendish codex...then the fun began with max cooldown reduction(24 second cooldown on lux's ultimate is ridiculous)
There are plenty of unfair picks in ARAM. Just hope your champ isn't the 1v1 type. Or Eve.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #8979 on: July 10, 2012, 01:30:12 am »

I've had an Eve on my team in aram before, and it actually worked beautifully.  It really helps that you can't buy wards.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8980 on: July 10, 2012, 09:30:53 am »

One of the biggest issues with the ARAM map is that any team that doesn't have some way to check bushes without just walking in (With exception of Cho, but he comes with Q, so the point is moot) is at a serious disadvantage. Teams without any range are also gimped to hell in back.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8981 on: July 10, 2012, 10:07:44 am »

Hextech Sweeper

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8982 on: July 10, 2012, 12:26:40 pm »

You're also free to pick Clairvoyance if your team has that weakness.

ARAM is all about adapting to your team comp and picking unconventional stuff to cover its weaknesses.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8983 on: July 10, 2012, 12:50:25 pm »

After playing HoN, LoL seems so much better. It shows that the devs worked to remove all the tedium involved. When people say LoL is too easy, all I hear is "LoL doesn't require you to have extra fingers".

And after seeing someone play DotA, I wonder how HoN didn't get sued.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #8984 on: July 10, 2012, 01:15:22 pm »

Tank Kassadin is very funny to play in aram, riftwalk into the middle of the enemies, silence a caster, slow everyone, which causes them to want to kill you, so they focus you while the rest of your team kills them, won a 4 vs 5(kassadin, twitch, jayce and vlad vs kog'maw, galio, zillian, master yi and jarvan)
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."
Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 1067