Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276141 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Yorick, the Gravedigger
« Reply #765 on: June 21, 2011, 01:35:30 am »

If you're talking about GP, he's not getting additional slow on his ultimate. He's getting a slow in his PASSIVE.

Which means grog soaked blade applies a freaking slow with every hit.

Yes.

Every.

Hit.

Along with the substantial poison.

Unless the patch preview was bonkers, I think that's insane.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: June 21, 2011, 01:42:40 am »

Yeah I think Jungling over laning with warwick is horribly overrated.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: June 21, 2011, 02:00:15 am »

Experience: killing higher leveled chamions grants more, lower leveled less

Kill streak bonus gold capped at 500 (for killing legendary champions)

Gold per 10 items: unique passive per item type (so you can't stack the same items, but different gold items provide the passives individually)

Attacking shielded champions grants assists

Attacking shielded champions procs out of combat-based abilities (Boots of Mobility / Strut)

Ignite and Spirit Visage now affects Lifesteal / Spellvamp

Rumble: ultimate cooldown and damage nerfs (both initiate and DoT)

Vayne: overall early game burst nerfed, AD percentage scaling on Tumble decreased, Condemn base damage decreased, Final Hour loses the free AD component, main role defined as carry rather than assassin

Vladimir: Transfusion damage buffs on early ranks, nerfs on higher ranks, level 5 cooldown increased to 4 seconds

Jarvan: passive damage decreased to 8% from 10%, flag armor bonus decreased to 10 / 13 / 16 / 19 / 22 from 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 / 26

Eve: slow instead of stun (scales with levels)

GP: passive remake, slows and deals damage at the same time with each attack, can stack up to 3 times (DoT or flat damage not defined)

Fiddlesticks: Dark Wind base damage increased per levels, Crowstorm AP ratio increased to 0.45 from 0.4 and channeling time reduced to 1.5 from 2.0 seconds

Nunu: Ice Blast slow nerfed on early levels

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: June 21, 2011, 03:06:11 am »

Final Hour losing AD is huge, I think they overnerfed Vayne there. The kill streaks I am slightly worried about, super turnarounds are a good thing, not a bad thing.
Hooray for Ice Blast nerfs! So goddamn annoying, the ability is.
Jarvan nerfs are pretty sissy.

No Cassiopeia nerfs, though. That's okay. Wonder how long people will take to realize that she actually is really good. Ban Soraka, ban Taric, put Cass into bottom lane (offensive support, huehuehuehue), zone the fuck out of the carry. Or go mid, where it works slightly less good due to lack of brush.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 21, 2011, 03:11:16 am »

Hooray for Ice Blast nerfs! So goddamn annoying, the ability is.
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 21, 2011, 03:52:43 am »

I'm a bit two minded about the gold bounty changes. On one hand, I think more than 50% of the time I'm on the team that actually has the super pwning winning killstreak so this would mean I can be much more relaxed about our situation. I seriously cannot count the number of times a teammate who is doing marginally to amazingly well decides he's immortal and goes to do something ridiculously stupid... feeding the enemy team 1000+ gold (bounty + assists). Basically equivalent to giving all the baron gold to one person. People always wonder why I'm so freaking cautious and defensive in games. It's because of that. There's always one cocky bastard who screws everything up and resets the entire advantage.

On the other, it means it's going to be pretty difficult to turnaround games now. A cap of 500 gold per kill is pretty huge. I mean, that's less right now than killing someone with 3 kills no deaths. So if it's a complete roflstomp, we'd probably have to do double or triple the amount of super unbelievable kills to come back into the game.

I guess on a whole I am in favour of the change since, like I said, more than 50% of the time I'm on the team that's actually stomping.

I like the exp changes though as it really will help with snowballing with barely any adverse effects.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 21, 2011, 04:39:59 am »

http://riotstats.com/champions

Fun with statistics: So if we all play Mordekaiser a little more, Mordekaiser es truly #1 (in popularity)

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 21, 2011, 05:19:03 am »

Also fun with statistics: Galio is the least played champion, but has more assists than ever Soraka.
Also often called Boowells.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 21, 2011, 05:51:51 am »

So I decided to take another crack at Singed.

AP Singed.

Best stuff ever, when you don't get focused into the ground.

What do your Ap and Non-Ap Singed Builds look like?

Also fun with statistics: Galio is the least played champion, but has more assists than ever Soraka.

:3

I went 3/5/39 in one Galio match. And Galio can't, like Soraka, just press R to get a free assist from the other side of the map.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: June 21, 2011, 05:58:07 am »

Non-AP-Singed I can provide: Catalyst -> Boots (Mercuries or +3) -> Rylai -> situational tankiness (Force of Nature, Frozen Heart, Banshee's Veil, Abyssal Scepter, Randuin's Omen, Sunfire Cape)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #775 on: June 21, 2011, 06:06:16 am »

AP Singed.

I went 3/5/39 in one Galio match. And Galio can't, like Soraka, just press R to get a free assist from the other side of the map.
Actually, Soraka can't get assists with R if the allies are full hp. You need to heal at least 1 hp to get assist.

Nocturne, TF and Karthus on the other hand can, as they do debuffs.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: June 21, 2011, 06:10:54 am »

As long as vayne has to rely harder on chasing now, that would fit the bill.

I also thought ranged AD with three steriod abilities was a bit tooo much.
So did riot.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 21, 2011, 06:15:21 am »

Non-AP-Singed I can provide: Catalyst -> Boots (Mercuries or +3) -> Rylai -> situational tankiness (Force of Nature, Frozen Heart, Banshee's Veil, Abyssal Scepter, Randuin's Omen, Sunfire Cape)

That build has AP! :P
I can go entire games without a point of AP, just sending kills to my team-mates, running around being unkillable.

Pure Tanky Singed:
Philo Stone (Upgrade into that Tenacity Item if CC is a major issue), Boots+3, Force Of Nature, Sunfire Cape, Thronmail+Frozen Heart if they're AD-heavy (or their AD Carry is fed), Spirit Visage+Banshees if they're more Magic-Heavy (Also makes you better at regenning most of your health by running from the fight with your Ult up, only to come back and keep disrupting them.)

This build is great for diving the entire enemy team, throwing their weakest member to the wolves while everyone around you takes a lot of magic damage. And you keep fling and puddling and being a dick to their movement and positioning.

Ap Carry Singed is a scary goddamn thing, I will admit, but I like the fun of knowing I could keep their entire team occupied for a minute or two before either they kill me or my team shows up to kill them.

AP Singed.

Actually, Soraka can't get assists with R if the allies are full hp. You need to heal at least 1 hp to get assist.

Except for insane burst damage teams, I don't see how none of your team-mates that were involved in a fight would take no damage at all, unless you're all so fed that your enemy are running and not even trying to fight back.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #778 on: June 21, 2011, 06:20:50 am »

I can go entire games without a point of AP, just sending kills to my team-mates, running around being unkillable.

Pure Tanky Singed:
Philo Stone (Upgrade into that Tenacity Item if CC is a major issue), Boots+3, Force Of Nature, Sunfire Cape, Thronmail+Frozen Heart if they're AD-heavy (or their AD Carry is fed), Spirit Visage+Banshees if they're more Magic-Heavy (Also makes you better at regenning most of your health by running from the fight with your Ult up, only to come back and keep disrupting them.)

This build is great for diving the entire enemy team, throwing their weakest member to the wolves while everyone around you takes a lot of magic damage. And you keep fling and puddling and being a dick to their movement and positioning.

Ap Carry Singed is a scary goddamn thing, I will admit, but I like the fun of knowing I could keep their entire team occupied for a minute or two before either they kill me or my team shows up to kill them.

AP Singed.

Except for insane burst damage teams, I don't see how none of your team-mates that were involved in a fight would take no damage at all, unless you're all so fed that your enemy are running and not even trying to fight back.

Well if full hp Annie chases 100 hp Mordekaiser, Morde isn't gonna turn back to hit Annie. So you can't heal annie to get assist from her killing Morde, then.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: June 21, 2011, 07:22:49 am »

Pure Tanky Singed:

Crystal Scepter is just too damn amazing for me to not take. If my poison trail now deals 16 more damage per second and slows everyone who walks into it for the duration of the poison for 15%, Singed disruption power rises to the max. But it's all adapting to the situation as a tank :P

Also I don't see much merit for the Philosopher's Stone. Catalyst provides all the regen you need and is too amazing to not take on Singed. Headstart to your Banshee (or RoA if you get fed), good regen and 400-ish HP? Yes plz.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 1067