Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 508 509 [510] 511 512 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272530 times)

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths - 1.0.0.134
« Reply #7635 on: February 26, 2012, 12:29:27 pm »

Yeah I combined 5 t1 runes and it just created a blue glowing vortex and never spit up a rune and I couldn't use my runebook anymore till i crashed the client...

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7636 on: February 26, 2012, 01:39:28 pm »

I'd save for T3 runes if I were you.

Plus, you get to think you're cooler when you beat someone who is using runes without them.

Then, at level 21, you find yourself so much stronger than everyone else when you buy all of your runes immediately.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #7637 on: February 26, 2012, 02:28:27 pm »

I'm currently sitting at 102 wins over losses. 638 wins, 536 losses. That's a 54.3% win rate. I'm fine with that.

Of course, I told myself I'd start playing ranked more when I broke 100 and now I'm scared.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7638 on: February 26, 2012, 02:31:34 pm »

I'm currently sitting at 102 wins over losses. 638 wins, 536 losses. That's a 54.3% win rate. I'm fine with that.

Of course, I told myself I'd start playing ranked more when I broke 100 and now I'm scared.
No point in being scared. What do you lose if you lose?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #7639 on: February 26, 2012, 03:06:25 pm »

Well, I played a ranked game and I won it hardcore. Nautilus is basically the best champion. I have now broken 1400 elo.

Also jungle talon is terrible. He went like 0/5 and ganked maybe once, because I was counterjungling him as a tank.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7640 on: February 26, 2012, 03:32:22 pm »

So I want to get to level 30 before march 22nd, which is when my trip to wales is. My brother said he wants to play a bunch of league when I'm over there. So I'm trying to get to level 30 before then.

I'm currently at level 27, and very close to 28. I figure if I play four or five games a day I should be able to make it, but this is going to get oooold.

To mix things up I need to try some more characters, I'm thinking about a jungler, anyone got any favourite junglers they could recommend?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7641 on: February 26, 2012, 03:36:34 pm »

Trundle is godlike.  Nocturne used to be rad but he's not quite as good in the new jungle from what I've seen
Shoes...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #7642 on: February 26, 2012, 03:42:12 pm »

So I want to get to level 30 before march 22nd, which is when my trip to wales is. My brother said he wants to play a bunch of league when I'm over there. So I'm trying to get to level 30 before then.

I'm currently at level 27, and very close to 28. I figure if I play four or five games a day I should be able to make it, but this is going to get oooold.

To mix things up I need to try some more characters, I'm thinking about a jungler, anyone got any favourite junglers they could recommend?

You should definitely be able to get to level 30 before then. I mean... I'm pretty sure it should just take 20-30 games to get from 28 to 30. You should be fine on 2-3 a day.

If you want to start jungling I recommend tank junglers. Alistar, Amumu, Cho'Gath, Jarvan, Nautilus, Rammus, and Sejuani are all good choices. They all have powerful ganking tools and decent speed, but they do require a leash (Naut especially). Tank junglers tend to be weak against counterjungling but there shouldn't be too much of that at low levels, making it a pretty safe place to learn. As a plus, if you don't have runes, they still tend to be pretty resilient (rammus especially) so you won't have too much danger of dying to jungle minions.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7643 on: February 26, 2012, 03:56:55 pm »

Who's excited for Mistress Yi?

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7644 on: February 26, 2012, 04:17:00 pm »

You should definitely be able to get to level 30 before then. I mean... I'm pretty sure it should just take 20-30 games to get from 28 to 30. You should be fine on 2-3 a day.

If you want to start jungling I recommend tank junglers. Alistar, Amumu, Cho'Gath, Jarvan, Nautilus, Rammus, and Sejuani are all good choices. They all have powerful ganking tools and decent speed, but they do require a leash (Naut especially). Tank junglers tend to be weak against counterjungling but there shouldn't be too much of that at low levels, making it a pretty safe place to learn. As a plus, if you don't have runes, they still tend to be pretty resilient (rammus especially) so you won't have too much danger of dying to jungle minions.
I currently need 5854 experience. So more like 40-50 games.

Yeah, I guess I'll see if I can try rammus. Thanks.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7645 on: February 26, 2012, 05:22:24 pm »

Do want.

Gonna copy Phreak here and play her as a Jungler

Fratmogs all day erry day.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7646 on: February 26, 2012, 06:24:02 pm »

Does she use a whip?
Shoes...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #7647 on: February 26, 2012, 09:30:33 pm »

1476 elo now.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7648 on: February 28, 2012, 04:04:14 am »

Pushed back to page 3? Madness.

My History looks like that, then I play one game with buddys and it all goes into the red "Hey man, you suck" "No, I'm a level 20 with a bunch of level 30's, I am positive in k/d/a, you guys just don't play good enough for your level and simply blame the lowest level guy :I"

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7649 on: February 28, 2012, 09:05:07 am »

Pushed back to page 3? Madness.

My History looks like that, then I play one game with buddys and it all goes into the red "Hey man, you suck" "No, I'm a level 20 with a bunch of level 30's, I am positive in k/d/a, you guys just don't play good enough for your level and simply blame the lowest level guy :I"
Yeah, but it's more fun to play with terrible buddies than it is to play with anyone else.

Even if they do instalock Eve.
Pages: 1 ... 508 509 [510] 511 512 ... 1067