Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276105 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Yorick, the Gravedigger
« Reply #735 on: June 19, 2011, 07:58:13 pm »

Mundo is absolutely worthless now. He couldn't go to the toilet if he pleased.

Singed is definitely what Mundo wants to be.

Edit: Can some of you awesome players play on the EU server? We can duo queue together and go to 2500 elo! Ever since I lost my EU duo queue partner I'm left so sad being forced to solo carry every game there. I really wish there was some way for me to transfer all my bought runes, champions, and skins over to US.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 19, 2011, 10:08:23 pm »

First match of today: Everyone else insta lock carries, all of them fail massively.

Second match for today: Annie goes emo after being ganked once, afk at fountain, making sure to move once in a while to not get a leave.

Another day in solo queue.

EDIT: 1/8/0 Cho, 2/6/2 nid. Give kennen 10 kills before laning phase is over. GG.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 11:04:50 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 20, 2011, 01:56:46 am »

Edit: Can some of you awesome players play on the EU server? We can duo queue together and go to 2500 elo! Ever since I lost my EU duo queue partner I'm left so sad being forced to solo carry every game there. I really wish there was some way for me to transfer all my bought runes, champions, and skins over to US.

If you'd be willing to wait for a bit i will be hitting 30 soon, only 5 levels to go :)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 20, 2011, 02:28:59 am »

Hehe, I was feeling so sick and couldn't sleep so I decided to torture myself with some solo queue LoL. I thought,

"what's the dumbest thing I could do right now for some chuckles?"

The answer: Roaming Mordekaiser.

So I go in and decide not only to do roaming Mordekaiser, but a Mordekaiser build I don't normally do at all. Flash + ignite, start with Doran's Shield.

This is the result:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

As you can see, they surrendered at 23 minutes. In fact, if you look at the scores, you can probably guess that my teammates were actually losing their lanes (we didn't have a jungler so it was standard lanes). Roaming Morde was too hardcore though, he'd slowly stomp around from lane to lane, reaching the destroyed lane just as all the allied laners died and the enemy were high fiving each other and patting each other on the back. Then suddenly... where's Morde? OMGWTFWHYISMORDEROAMINGOMGWEREDEAD!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: June 20, 2011, 04:46:27 am »

I am with you bro. Name's VIVr, and I'll be on Thursday at the earliest. State your times, I will adapt. Also, thanks to ranked pugs herpderping, I am currently somewhere at 1000 but not really that bad, so there will be mad carrying actions.

Will be nice to go for ranked again. Might be a little like smurfing.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: June 20, 2011, 06:51:50 am »

So i was hoping to end my 7 loss streak, i took jarvan, my usual go to guy for winning.We are doing fine for the first part of the game, then i start disconnecting dying once because of it, then afterwards everything sort of falls apart, their Vayne gets fed, people start focusing the wrong champs, kennen starts wasting his ults to finish off lone amumu's and kat and leblanc start talking gibberish in italian further pissing everyone off :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #741 on: June 20, 2011, 07:07:03 am »

@Umiman:

Roaming Mordekaiser isn't that great unless the enemies are a bit dumb, as he has zero CC and zero gap-closing abilities.

Evelynn has a Stealth, which also gives the CC, and her ulti gives good MS. Alistar has Headbutt which can be used to close distance effectively, and also to deal CC. Also, Pulverize. Thats why those 2 are good roamers.

EDIT: R-R-R-R-R-RAGEQUIT
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:49:05 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: June 20, 2011, 09:31:05 am »

@Umiman:

Roaming Mordekaiser isn't that great unless the enemies are a bit dumb, as he has zero CC and zero gap-closing abilities.

Evelynn has a Stealth, which also gives the CC, and her ulti gives good MS. Alistar has Headbutt which can be used to close distance effectively, and also to deal CC. Also, Pulverize. Thats why those 2 are good roamers.

After 6 Morde is a great ganker, tbh.

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: June 20, 2011, 10:17:15 am »

After reading through parts of the thread, I decided to get back to it again. Finally recoverd my accountname and password, updated my client and I log in and: "we are experiencing an unusually large number of logins, please wait. Position in queue:  OVER 9000". Are they kidding?
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

TwilightWalker

• Bay Watcher
  • Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: June 20, 2011, 10:31:54 am »

This looks like it's gonna be a fun game! Captain Teemo and Singed as picks...

Edit: And Twisted Fate! Given that he's been banned in almost every game, this is gonna be rocking.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:33:26 am by TwilightWalker »

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: June 20, 2011, 11:31:24 am »

Love that Singed. So hilarious.

The gold though! It's amazing! Too much gold!
Also often called Boowells.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: June 20, 2011, 11:56:29 am »

Just leave the client in the background and come back in about five 32 minutes.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: June 20, 2011, 12:09:14 pm »

That's why I said "what's the dumbest thing I could do right now".  8)

Errol: I don't really have specific times but let me add you in game then we can discuss it further.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: June 20, 2011, 12:12:41 pm »

Just leave the client in the background and come back in about five 32 46 minutes.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: June 20, 2011, 12:16:31 pm »

<Session closed>

Might not have been the greatest time to come back, I reckon.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 1067