Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273401 times)

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Sejuani, that Permaslow Pig - 1.0.0.132
« Reply #6990 on: January 22, 2012, 03:29:51 pm »

Xin is good if he can snowball, but since he's entirely AD he's easy to counter, especially with a machinegun build. I say go Xerath and zap things from afar.

Also man would it solve a lot of problems if the next free rotation had Olaf, Nidalee, Xin and Mordekaiser. Why can't these stupid rotations ever go the way I want x]
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6992 on: January 22, 2012, 04:34:04 pm »

Xerath seems solid.

About viktor:

You can't poke someone to death with laser.

Power transfer is your only chance of killing 1v1

Gravitron field is his strongest ability, leveling up to, what was it, 78% slow?
The slow is more important than the stun.
If someone is stunned inside the field, the slow will outlast the stun.
(one cc from sion and you could lock up someones movement longer than any snare.)

Possible Strategy of viktor?: find someone with a similar ability, then raise yours with it.

got fiddles? pair ults.
got stun? pair grav field
got good poke? raise death laser.

I dunno really, but dfg and tower-killing from ap seem to scale well because of the hexcore.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6993 on: January 22, 2012, 04:42:56 pm »

Viktor is amazing in a team fight, but thats about it really. If you're going to choose between him or Xerath, go for Xe, muchos better.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 04:44:40 pm by Nilocy »

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #6994 on: January 22, 2012, 05:39:46 pm »

I'd almost go as far as to say that Xerath is hands down the best Mage in the game at current.

There's just no beating a Xerath that has any idea what he's doing.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6996 on: January 22, 2012, 07:24:49 pm »

I think I'm gonna have a jab at that new contest, thinking of doing a Mantheon riding a firework rocket wielding something, still not sure what, hrmmm...
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #6997 on: January 22, 2012, 07:32:22 pm »

Clockwork powered chainsaw spork.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6998 on: January 22, 2012, 07:40:07 pm »

Also man would it solve a lot of problems if the next free rotation had Olaf, Nidalee, Xin and Mordekaiser. Why can't these stupid rotations ever go the way I want x]

Nidalee? If you want a great hybrid that can adapt to any situation, get her. Make sure you can land far spear, though.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6999 on: January 22, 2012, 08:28:37 pm »

Soraka goes 0/5. "You're a terrible AD I'd be better."

They win the lane but I don't die. "You lost the lane noob."

You're 0/5.

And this kid talked about how he made money streaming. And how he had 234 viewers.

He must like the dollar menu at McDonalds.

EDIT: My stream is up now. Been losing all day because of people who've never played League of Legends before.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:22:04 pm by Yodamaster »

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7000 on: January 23, 2012, 03:04:59 am »

Jesus Christ. Fuck this game. Huge string of defeats in normal soloqueue. It's not even funny. Nasus apparently fed top to a Gangplank and while Vayne and I were doing relatively okay bottom, the rest of the lanes were dying.

And then Malzahar started using his ultimate on Singed. No, really. A farmed Singed. I JUST... UGH. He didn't even use his goddamned Null Zone, unless I'm mistaken. We were in the middle of a teamfight. Nasus runs in to 1v5's way ahead of schedule, then Fiddle ults into that same 1v5 right after Nasus dies. Vayne comes and tries to get some kills, but is caught. I flash over a wall hoping to save her ass and I get caught too. Just...ugh.

What the fuck is up with this game recently? Vayne wasn't bad at all, but Malzahar was a dumbass and we couldn't control the teamfights at all. Malzahar failed in the laning phase against Annie somehow.

The one thing I think I could've done better, though, is tried to be more aggressive early on. It's kinda tough to be aggressive against a Morgana/Urgot bot lane, though. That shit really hurts.
Also often called Boowells.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7001 on: January 23, 2012, 03:12:20 am »

Well judging from what you guys said (what all of you said) I'll take Xerath. 800 Ip to go, but I can wait for that.

EDIT: oh wow, we just had a teamfight that was over in 3 seconds. We had Amumu (me), Galio, Renekton, Sejuani and Kennen, but Kennen was dead at the teamfight. The enemies pushed to our tower, so Sejuani ulted, Galio ulted, and then I ulted. 4 of the enemise died isntantly, and Nasus died 2 seconds later really.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 04:08:55 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7002 on: January 23, 2012, 04:57:08 am »

I'm trying to grind 700 more IP to get my 3150 champion but Dominion is a harsh mistress. Oddly I've had one person do incredible stuff per game (usually not me, sadly) and 3 people who had really urgent business and left the computer running for their cat to pounce on. I had a Caitlyn go 22/3 last game while a Riven went something like 1/13/something. How the hell does a Riven, on Dominion, end up with more deaths than kills?

I really should start playing normal again but ugh, the CS...
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7003 on: January 23, 2012, 05:29:29 am »

Playing support/cc (blitzkrank, alister true support: 0 cs  0/2/20)

I hate pubbys... they get caught or dive into a 1v5 - I often throw myself into the way, cc-ing the enemy, blocking shots and often, I die. The rest of the team can walk away, the player who just flashed into a 5v1 also gets to walk away fine. And then shittalks me for saving him... sorry, but with 0 kills, I am worth like 50g, which is less then a 500g killspree ender you fuckwit.

Tl:DR Save people, get shittalked for it "I am so pro, only died twice and got carried all game, babysitted by supports, but i am ze best."

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #7004 on: January 23, 2012, 08:36:06 am »

So I've always been absolutely terrible at Lee Sin the few times I played him previously. Which was like, twice.

But just recently, I watched Cruzerthebruzer play for an entire FIVE MINUTES! And I also read his guide and got Bruce Lee Sin because it's pretty rad.

Then I played a few games with Lee.

Holy mother of god did I ever carry hard. I think I've found my new favourite champion.
Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 1067