Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269100 times)

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Viktor, the Machine Herald - 1.0.0.131
« Reply #6855 on: January 14, 2012, 02:04:30 pm »

I've had good Nidalees before. Even on my team. Blind kills through trees with her spear :O

The point is that they tend to rub that in your face and then crap-talk your team because his spear is so much bigger than yours.

This. Last game I played Shaco we had a Nidalee. Our entire team was doing impossibly well, and then Nidalee decides to berate me for not towerdiving their Garen.

I just don't know what goes through people's heads.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6856 on: January 14, 2012, 03:48:27 pm »

Naxza: You should try jungle Mundo. It's actually really scary.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6857 on: January 14, 2012, 03:55:25 pm »

Jungle sustain pre 6: Meh.
Jungle sustain after lvl 6: Never need to go back to base.

Damage early on: Meh.
Damage with 4 or 5 ranks at E: Hits like a truck, every attack.

Ganking if you miss your cleavers: Meh.
Ganking if you land your cleavers: The enemy can go ahead and just /dance, since he ain't escaping.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6858 on: January 14, 2012, 03:59:36 pm »

Preparing myself for Sejuani jungle. She looks like a mix of Ashe, Leona and Amumu and that's great because I love Leona to bits.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6859 on: January 14, 2012, 04:15:35 pm »

Preparing myself for Sejuani jungle. She looks like a mix of Ashe, Leona and Amumu and that's great because I love Leona to bits.

Yeah, Leona is a cool champ, always stuns her opponents with 3 stuns and then her lanemate who of course is a fucking Caitlyn then does the restI hate Leona
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6860 on: January 14, 2012, 07:53:44 pm »

Yeah, Leona is a cool champ, always stuns her opponents with 3 stuns and then her lanemate who of course is a fucking Caitlyn then does the restI hate Leona

I wish I could play Leona, but for one, I don't have her. For two, she's usually pretty damn worthless unless you're on voice chat with your AD carry in bot. Soloqueue people don't know when you're going to jump on the enemy.
Also often called Boowells.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6861 on: January 14, 2012, 08:50:56 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I am become Death Dragon Bitch, Destroyer nommer of worlds

I suicide into enemy team. I get two kills. I repeat until everything has died.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6862 on: January 14, 2012, 08:54:36 pm »

You suicided into the enemy team?  Sounds more like they lost than you won.
Shoes...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6863 on: January 14, 2012, 09:08:09 pm »

That's the thing, I suicide like a tank suicides. Their entire team ults me, I kill two and get the rest to half, die and then my team kills the rest and two turrets. And half the time my suicide ends with me getting kills without the actual suicide part.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6864 on: January 14, 2012, 11:25:38 pm »

Ganking if you land your cleavers: The enemy can go ahead and just /dance, since he ain't escaping.

Tell me about it. It happened to me ONCE and until now I haven't forgotten it.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6865 on: January 14, 2012, 11:48:18 pm »

Dunno. All I know of it is as follows:

I was sitting here farming...

When I got smacked in the face by a cleaver. I laugh and start to run away... only to find out that I'm not actually going anywhere. By the time I died, I got to here:

It took around 15 seconds for me to crawl that distance.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6866 on: January 15, 2012, 05:21:06 am »

Yeah, Leona is a cool champ, always stuns her opponents with 3 stuns and then her lanemate who of course is a fucking Caitlyn then does the rest

I wish I could play Leona, but for one, I don't have her. For two, she's usually pretty damn worthless unless you're on voice chat with your AD carry in bot. Soloqueue people don't know when you're going to jump on the enemy.

Leona with voicechat = rapetime
Leona without voicechat = still pretty amazing
And she's really useful in teamfights. Other supports tend to fall off somewhat. Janna for example is still a good teamfighter, but lategame Soraka without AP is basically laughable. Heals someone for 700, then is useless.
Really, Leona can make her carry freefarm too, because nobody dares to harass him for fear of Leona rapetime.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6867 on: January 15, 2012, 06:26:05 am »

What would you run on jungle mundo?

A full set of health regen runes?

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6869 on: January 15, 2012, 10:02:35 am »

Twitch goes AFK immediately. Amumu decides he's a jungler, Nidalee decides to solo top. WTF is this happy horseshit?

Obviously Twitch going AFK is bad, but I don't see a problem with jungle Amumu or solo top Nidalee. Is it because of jungle changes that you think jungle amumu is bad? And I don't see how you could ever think solo top Nidalee was bad.

Exactly. Amumu has jungled for centuries, and he is actually a better jungler than a laner. And for Nidalee... Her sololane strength is quite massive.

I'd never seen a jungle Amumu before. And if he's a legit jungler then this guy was doing it wrong. Meanwhile, Nidalee is literally built to jungle. Just seemed ass-backwards to me.

Finally played Taric last night. Why haven't I played him before?? Might be my new favorite support tank. His heals are beefier than Alistar, his dmg output is pretty good late-game, and dat quick stun. That's actually the reason I wanted to check him out...whenever I play vs. a Taric, that quick stun is goddamned annoying. Didn't realize it had such a high dmg output along with it. Shame about the less-than-masculine styling, but ehh. At least I won't be buying the pink armor.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 1067