Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 451 452 [453] 454 455 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269129 times)

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Viktor, the Machine Herald - 1.0.0.131
« Reply #6780 on: January 10, 2012, 11:09:54 pm »

The damage on his Q and E is still mostly irrelevant.

It's like, you couldn't kill someone unless they were trying to kill you.

and they ate Q and E three times, and W long enough for R to kill.

also you barely have the mana to cast that in total with regen from a long lane.

Which doesn't do anything for you because viktors farm is crappy, and costs lots of mana.

Like I can spam fail visions all day on malz and it just doesn't matter. Viktor can't even do anything with his mana so you might as well farmspam.
Fixed
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 12:55:15 am by eerr »

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #6781 on: January 10, 2012, 11:13:07 pm »

-fixed a bug with chaos storm where the opposing viktor could control your storm

Fixed today.
That seriously happened? That's an awesome bug.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6782 on: January 11, 2012, 08:33:03 am »

My first go as AP Skarner:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It was a fun, long game. 1:00:04 to be exact. Also destroyed 5 towers (Lichbane so stronk)

Only bad thing about the game was Poppy and our Sion, they were a bit negative all around. Blaming others and that kind of stuff.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 08:37:19 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #6783 on: January 11, 2012, 10:02:03 am »

-fixed a bug with chaos storm where the opposing viktor could control your storm

Fixed today.
im getting visions of 2 viktors doing an power struggle "THAT MINE ASSHOLE" "STOP USING MINE THEN?" "NEVAR!!!"
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6784 on: January 11, 2012, 10:05:30 am »

Fixed today.
im getting visions of 2 viktors doing an power struggle "THAT MINE ASSHOLE" "STOP USING MINE THEN?" "NEVAR!!!"

Oh god...
WHY DID I NOT PLAY VIKTOR BEFORE THIS?!?!?!?! WHYYYYY MEEE GOOOOOD?
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6785 on: January 11, 2012, 10:34:21 am »

I play my karthus as noob violater, since I´m still under lvl 30 in EU (24 now)

Mana per lvl runes
Tear of Godess first (unless you are vs a enemy mid that needs boots to be countered), keep it easy and farm you can always

a) suprise a enemy by your rather massive dmg vs a single target under the effect of your wall
b) farm kills/assists with your ult, from all lanes

Boots, RoA, Another staff (40 ap), if you have your bonus mana maxed by then, archangle staff, rabadons deathcap - depending on the enemys, hourglass (if your team has no tank/cc or they are ad heavy)/voidstaff (vs mr stackers) /Abysmal (vs casters) or plain archangle staffes (4 total for 1200-ish AP) and then just walk though with your permanent fiddle-ult-like-e, your 700 dmg Q and 1000 dmg ult, giving you a good 1000/sec dmg + casting time after death + ult.

Malumium

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6786 on: January 11, 2012, 10:38:17 am »

Mana per lvl runes
Tear of Godess first (unless you are vs a enemy mid that needs boots to be countered), keep it easy and farm you can always

a) suprise a enemy by your rather massive dmg vs a single target under the effect of your wall

Boots, RoA, Another staff (40 ap), if you have your bonus mana maxed by then, archangle staff, rabadons deathcap - depending on the enemys, hourglass (if your team has no tank/cc or they are ad heavy)/voidstaff (vs mr stackers) /Abysmal (vs casters) or plain archangle staffes (4 total for 1200-ish AP) and then just walk though with your permanent fiddle-ult-like-e, your 700 dmg Q and 1000 dmg ult, giving you a good 1000/sec dmg + casting time after death + ult.

Karthus is really bad tbh :P

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6787 on: January 11, 2012, 10:46:46 am »

Mana per lvl runes

Karthus is really bad tbh :P
Not really.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:49:04 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6788 on: January 11, 2012, 01:06:35 pm »

Yeah, Karthus is one of the better mages. Fantastic lane harass, great AOE (soft) CC, a fantastic ult, and the ability to dive into the center of a team fight and do ridiculous damage to everyone while being CC immune.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6789 on: January 11, 2012, 01:08:50 pm »

Aaaagh, you guys....first I'm hearing Karthus=good, then he wasn't, now I'm hearing good again.

MAKE UP YOU MIND Q_Q

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6790 on: January 11, 2012, 01:14:35 pm »

Aaaagh, you guys....first I'm hearing Karthus=good, then he wasn't, now I'm hearing good again.

MAKE UP YOU MIND Q_Q

He is awesome if you know how to play him. If you miss your Lay Waste and don't ult at the right time, he isn't more than an annoyance to the enemies.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6791 on: January 11, 2012, 01:28:16 pm »

As in, don't buy him blind, ever. Wait for him to go free, or whine to a friend who has him till he lets you try him, just don't ever buy him blind.

Also Mantheon still ridiculous in Dominion, start Blade boots; brutaliser; frozen mallet/whatever the dominion-only alternative was called; defensive boots; BFS damage item per choice; skills go R>E>Q>W, jump on people, E and stab them to death. Could be my low Elo (though you can't see it in normal and Dominion has no ranked, but still), but last game I had as many kills as the entire enemy team, and no afks on either side. Also his kit is endlessly entertaining
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6792 on: January 11, 2012, 02:36:34 pm »

Surprise! He’s back!

Dodge is an important aspect of Jax’s identity and with the removal of passive dodge we have the opportunity to make significant changes to the way Counter Strike functions. We wanted to keep the feel of dodge around as a Jax-only mechanic without the negatives of the old passive dodge stat. In the coming patch, when you activate your Counter Strike, the Grandmaster at Arms will begin dodging all incoming basic attacks for the duration of the ability. When the duration expires, he will damage all enemies in an area around him and stun them for a short period of time. This will allow Jax players to avoid incoming basic attacks and disrupt opponents using their own skill and ability instead of relying on random chance.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6793 on: January 11, 2012, 02:49:54 pm »

So yeah. Jax now is build to counter Tryndamere.

Awesome.

Anyway... anyone playing with Garen anymore?
I find him being somewhat hillarious in bot games when built as a tank and his early-mid game damage just cannot be ignored.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6794 on: January 11, 2012, 03:09:18 pm »

Incidentally, this also means that Counterstrike can finally be avoided, somewhat. AoE stun just from dodging minions was such bullshit. If he jumped on you through your minion wave, you got stunned as well.

You have to time it well now.
Also often called Boowells.
Pages: 1 ... 451 452 [453] 454 455 ... 1067