Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269580 times)

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox - 1.0.0.131
« Reply #6510 on: December 24, 2011, 12:02:53 am »

Yeeeesh? And btw, Umiman, add me on US LoL server. Name in signature.

INCASE NOBODY NOTICED, 450 (or something) RP IS BEING GIVEN OUT TO ANYONE WHO HAS NOT BEEN BANNED IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS!
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6511 on: December 24, 2011, 12:41:05 am »

Yeeeesh? And btw, Umiman, add me on US LoL server. Name in signature.

INCASE NOBODY NOTICED, 450 (or something) RP IS BEING GIVEN OUT TO ANYONE WHO HAS NOT BEEN BANNED IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS!
So you're the one who added me. I was confused.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6512 on: December 24, 2011, 01:20:25 am »

Oh hey, they put down the specifics of what "nice" means. That's sweet.

Also, people should add me. I'm PenguinPaladin in NA. I'm lonely.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #6513 on: December 24, 2011, 01:33:19 am »

Awesome, free RP is always nice to have.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6514 on: December 24, 2011, 04:55:18 am »

Not been banned lately. Bonus RP, here I come!
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6515 on: December 24, 2011, 06:46:49 pm »

I used Morde to beat Kennen in mid. Used 11 health pot start huehue.

Too bad our bot lane entirely left so it was 5v3. We were winning until our friend jungling decided blue was more important than teamfights and the enemy taking baron. Still, it gives me some confidence in Morde again.

I think today was a very unfortunately day to play LoL. Probably because it's holiday season, so the idiot mobile is out in droves. So I think I should take a break from this again.

Edit: Huehue, I uninstalled it so I'm forced to stop inflicting this pain on myself!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6516 on: December 24, 2011, 08:12:21 pm »

I've always wanted to know when to use that start, because I think it's hilarious. I heard Reginald used it once as Swain against someone like Morde so he could survive until level 6.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6517 on: December 24, 2011, 09:53:31 pm »

I've always wanted to know when to use that start, because I think it's hilarious. I heard Reginald used it once as Swain against someone like Morde so he could survive until level 6.
You'd probably want it on a champion that you can outclass at level 6 with your ultimate, but pokes well. Like against LeBlanc.

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6518 on: December 24, 2011, 10:43:18 pm »

I've got a curious question... Is there anything you can do to counter Atmog champions as Riven? Our Tristana refused to get Bloodrazor and started to complain that I was an AD champ too, and that I should grab it instead. I told her she was stupid, and she insta rage-quit after she died again.

It appeared to be as though my only options were to either go tanky as well, or just stack more AD.

Any tips? D:

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6519 on: December 24, 2011, 10:48:28 pm »

I've got a curious question... Is there anything you can do to counter Atmog champions as Riven? Our Tristana refused to get Bloodrazor and started to complain that I was an AD champ too, and that I should grab it instead. I told her she was stupid, and she insta rage-quit after she died again.

It appeared to be as though my only options were to either go tanky as well, or just stack or AD.

Any tips? D:

1) That tristana is bad, bloodrazor is great on AD carries without AD scaling abilities even without a high-HP target. Tristana coincidentally has no AD scaling abilities, making her ideal. Just wanted to point this out.
2) Do what you would normally do against a tanky melee character with any other efficient build. Kite and position well, and keep them off your carries. Atmogs doesn't really do anything specifically ridiculous. It just gives a good amount of tankiness and a decent amount of damage for the price.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6520 on: December 24, 2011, 10:57:51 pm »

It appeared to be as though my only options were to either go tanky as well, or just stack or AD.

Any tips? D:

Bloodrazors are actually better against squishies. They usually have less MR than tanks do.

Also, Boots of mobility + 5xBloodthirsters as Twitch. Was an OK match, but I got focused down all the time. Our Gragas actually wanted me to initiate few times.... AS a Twitch.

1) That tristana is bad, bloodrazor is great on AD carries without AD scaling abilities even without a high-HP target. Tristana coincidentally has no AD scaling abilities, making her ideal. Just wanted to point this out.
2) Do what you would normally do against a tanky melee character with any other efficient build. Kite and position well, and keep them off your carries. Atmogs doesn't really do anything specifically ridiculous. It just gives a good amount of tankiness and a decent amount of damage for the price.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6521 on: December 24, 2011, 11:50:08 pm »

Flash ignite on Morde. You use ignite when you use your ulti for an almost guaranteed kill if they're below 20%.

11 pot start is such a waste of gold in my opinion. And vs kennen as Morde you can go Doran's shield lol.

Also Renekton OP again.

Morde and Renekton GG.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6522 on: December 25, 2011, 02:43:04 am »

11 pot start is such a waste of gold in my opinion. And vs kennen as Morde you can go Doran's shield lol.

11 pot start is basically starting with like three regrowth pendants that disappear after a while. Would you spend 450 gold for a temporary 1100 gold value?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6523 on: December 25, 2011, 03:26:24 am »

Actually, you can start with 13 pots at level 1. I just took 11 because I stopped clicking randomly at that number.

I probably would have been fine with like 8 or even 5.

If you watch Dyrus's lastest video, you can see he took 13 pots as Morde and used it to stay in lane vs Ahri (full AP) until he farmed 4000+ gold whereas she had to go back 3 times just to keep up with the regen. Pots are hyper efficient. The only reason people don't use them is that they're actually TOO efficient. It's really difficult for someone to actually use 13 pots...

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6524 on: December 25, 2011, 06:05:04 pm »

I wanted trundle, but I got Skarner. Skarner fun. He hasn't got the finesse of Lee, the sneakyness of Shaco, the overbearing presence of Gangplank or scare factor of Nocturne. He's just there, and he will get you.

I still want Trundle though.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 1067