Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269322 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Iorek Byrnison, the Armored Bear - 1.0.0.130
« Reply #6210 on: December 10, 2011, 05:25:51 am »

Whoa did you guys check the last patch preview ? there'll be a bunch of new runes like lifesteal/spellvamp, +%HP, and other cool stuff.
Hahaha, I knew it!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6211 on: December 10, 2011, 06:19:10 am »

Bought the burrr, dear god he does so much damage without building any damage that they have to nerf him quickly, or do they not realise what have they done.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6213 on: December 10, 2011, 08:03:47 am »

Just don't touch my shiny new Wukong which I spent half my life's earnings on x] Other than that - more options = better game. I also admit when I used to play AP Twisted Fate in SR I would really rage when pick a card went off on a mob or something equally stupid. Dunno about the range increase - maybe it's meant for AD TF, which is not something I would really consider either way, but still - more options :)
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6214 on: December 10, 2011, 08:43:12 am »

Nerf Volibear? :P Are you serious?
I know. Who's ever heard of a champion being released as OP?

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6215 on: December 10, 2011, 09:11:28 am »

Volibear isnt that baddddd, c'mon, he's only every most OP champion, nerfed into a single character and then made unstoppable.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6216 on: December 10, 2011, 09:11:56 am »

Nerf Volibear? :P Are you serious?
I know. Who's ever heard of a champion being released as OP?
yeah, Xin on release was totally UP.

I still remember how much he stomped..
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6217 on: December 10, 2011, 09:22:08 am »

Played around with LeBlanc the other night. Takes a lot of paying attention to play well, but if you do...dang. She makes for some rage-inducing troll gaming. "I hit you! Now I'm gone! Oh, you're actually hitting me? Look at your target. Now look at me. Now your target. Now me again. Sadly, your target isn't me, and I'm halfway back to base!"

Followed that up by playing Alistar in a match where I wound up laning against Sion and LeBlanc. WORST GAME EVAR. D:
Sion's little quick stun, followed immediately by LeBlanc's Q and E (and once she got her ult, Q-R which is like an instagib if I'm anywhere below 60% health). Sion alone I could handle (and indeed, managed to kill or assist on 4 or 5 times). But LeBlanc....*shudder*. I ended up feeding her so hard.

It was so bad I wound up publicly apologizing to both teams after the game. (Which oddly enough, netted me a couple of friend requests...I guess people like it when somebody owns up to their mistake).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6218 on: December 10, 2011, 09:55:54 am »

Played around with LeBlanc the other night. Takes a lot of paying attention to play well, but if you do...dang. She makes for some rage-inducing troll gaming. "I hit you! Now I'm gone! Oh, you're actually hitting me? Look at your target. Now look at me. Now your target. Now me again. Sadly, your target isn't me, and I'm halfway back to base!"

If they're alive to start hitting you you're LeBonking wrong.
Shoes...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6219 on: December 10, 2011, 10:12:41 am »

If they're alive to start hitting you you're LeBonking wrong.
Pretty much. If you leave the enemy alive, then there better be one or more dead bodies around him.

And then you start laughing at Le Blanc trying to solo you. "Cute!" Sure, she managed to knock out a little bit of that health bar, but she makes more *smoosh* noises than you do. At the beginning, though, you have to watch out, or you'll be hurt something fierce. Or go 13 pot Swain. It really works!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6220 on: December 10, 2011, 10:15:56 am »

Also, had a troll team with epic Zeal Blitzcrank and AD Annie. And by epic, I mean they were idiots and built completely contrary to what would have helped. If they had built standard, we probably could've won.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6221 on: December 10, 2011, 11:18:28 am »

I can't stop laughing... oh god... the enemy first picked Singed. So I took Garen. I went 6 0 1 in the first 15 minutes. Then by the final 5 minutes, when I had double Warmogs, I announced in all chat.

"DOUBLE WARMOGS GAREN COMING"

Then I singlehandedly, 1v5, chased the entire enemy team from our mid tower all the way into their spawn. Then we aced them.

xDDDD

Ended with 14 0 3.

Ohhhhh Garen, why you so boss?

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6222 on: December 10, 2011, 11:23:13 am »

I'm waiting for the new runes, but if they're not on holiday sale I might hold off.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6223 on: December 10, 2011, 11:23:33 am »

Oh God, how'd you do that? Could you upload your good games once in a while, or perhaps stream because you seem to be pretty good with most champions ^^

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6224 on: December 10, 2011, 11:33:09 am »

Ahaha, to be good at LoL is to simply understand the mechanics behind the game. :D Once you have that, you get a good team and you pwn all comers!

I think any upload would be way more fun if you can hear us discussing stuff / laughing / trolling in the background. Maybe Nilocy could record our games or something since he's done it before, then he could upload those.
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 1067