Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269469 times)

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Fizz, the Tidal Trickster - 1.0.0.129
« Reply #6060 on: December 05, 2011, 01:13:36 pm »

Ok, I have noticed that Fizz's jumping ability stops Yi's alpha strike, among other things, and makes your guy stop moving towards him. Does it also break projectiles? The whole ability just seems broken.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6061 on: December 05, 2011, 01:14:17 pm »

Yup, pops everything, including Karths ult ^^
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6062 on: December 05, 2011, 01:23:56 pm »

Didn't riot say they were removing all of that from the game?  :(

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #6063 on: December 05, 2011, 02:23:41 pm »

Aoe damage still hits fizz when he's on his pole, and delayed damage things like enemy fizz ult.  Only  breaks targeting.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6064 on: December 05, 2011, 02:36:51 pm »

It shouldn't pop projectiles. That is just plain bullshit. You hop on a stick, how does that make my stuff disappear?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6065 on: December 05, 2011, 03:16:57 pm »

It happened a lot before, but riot specifically stated they were removing the feature from all the champions. And now this. How dumb.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6066 on: December 05, 2011, 06:00:20 pm »

It happened a lot before, but riot specifically stated they were removing the feature from all the champions. And now this. How dumb.

No, they definitely never said that. Or they would have taken Zhonya's and trollpool out of the game.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6067 on: December 05, 2011, 06:38:07 pm »

How to smartcast with range indicators: http://i.imgur.com/oAeKi.png

Edit: Riot said they buffed jungle. I can't see any difference at all.

Edit edit: I'd probably be able to gauge any changes if they actually wrote down what the numerical changes were instead of vague statements that they changed something. So far, I've only seen the "bank" system boost creep camp gold by like... 10g. Exp changes, I can't tell at all. Base damage increase so that sustain junglers are more useful? Can't tell, jungle Veigar still running around at full hp. Base health increase to make single target damage dealers more viable? I don't even understand this logic, but can't tell the difference anyway.
The way I saw it last time was that each neutral monster has a base xp and gold value, and during the game, it is slowly increased. I'm assuming it's something stupid like +1%/min. If it's increasing faster than that, then it's probably been buffed. I haven't seen the bank system in action, but it seems like it probably isn't as effective as they think it will be.

And base health increase... makes it harder to AOE... and then... carry the five... ???

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6068 on: December 05, 2011, 08:26:50 pm »

It's the Flash-style popping of projectiles he's referring to, and I agree that it's BS, especially if you're playing, say, Veigar. Primordial Burst becomes Primordial Derp as the projectile winks out of existence because some fish-thing can pole-vault.

They still never said they were taking all those out of everything.

And I still don't see why Trollvault is worse than Zhonya's/Banshee's Veil/Sivir/Nocturne. They all counter similar things just as hard.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6069 on: December 05, 2011, 08:41:36 pm »

It's the Flash-style popping of projectiles he's referring to, and I agree that it's BS, especially if you're playing, say, Veigar. Primordial Burst becomes Primordial Derp as the projectile winks out of existence because some fish-thing can pole-vault.

And I still don't see why Trollvault is worse than Zhonya's/Banshee's Veil/Sivir/Nocturne. They all counter similar things just as hard.

The first one takes up an item slot and is on a fairly long cooldown, while also not doing damage or anything like Fizz's. The last three only block a spell.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6070 on: December 05, 2011, 10:18:51 pm »

The first one takes up an item slot and is on a fairly long cooldown, while also not doing damage or anything like Fizz's. The last three only block a spell.

The example was negating every veigar ult, and those still do the exact same thing with like a tenth of the whining when it happens.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6071 on: December 05, 2011, 10:44:51 pm »

Those are all very real threats to Veigar, it's just another to add to the list, only this one cancels projectiles, targeting, auto-attacking, even following. Watch your champion derp toward Fizz's general direction as every form of targeting breaks and you have to mash buttons in confusion until he gets off and does whatever else.

I know Riot never said anything about removing them all, but I, for one, thought they'd hold to their previous decision on Flash and not add another one on a what, twelve second cooldown?

Honestly, I can see where the problem is, although Veigar is hardly the best example. Veigar will probably always start his nuke combo with an Event Horizon stun. At that point, the most Fizz could avoid would be the Dark Matter.

Although, maybe, a good Fizz could just polevault out of Event Horizon.
Also often called Boowells.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6072 on: December 05, 2011, 11:36:15 pm »

Although, maybe, a good Fizz could just polevault out of Event Horizon.

You say this like it's uncertain.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6073 on: December 05, 2011, 11:47:54 pm »

Besides the whole "assassin DPS" thing, that's Fizz's schtick. Playful -lolitrolu- trickster. Also land sharks.

It really ups his survivability against champions like leblanc and... who am I kidding, pretty much everything.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6074 on: December 06, 2011, 12:01:55 am »

If you have a way to negate skills, you can fight anyone provided you are skilled enough.

It's why I keep proclaiming that Vlad, Sivir, and Morgana are really strong. If you get your timing right, you can survive anything.

Webadict: Yeah, the rates are really, REALLY small. I really can't see any difference at all. I have no clue what they're doing right now since all their explanations don't make sense to me.
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 1067