Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269876 times)

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Fizz, the Tidal Trickster - 1.0.0.129
« Reply #5820 on: November 27, 2011, 08:52:01 am »

Dat awesome. I'm in.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5821 on: November 27, 2011, 09:13:48 am »

I sensed a sudden disturbance in the force, as if a thousand voidlings cried out as one and were silenced.

buy CDR boots and Tear of the Goddess.

Oh, I bet it was this.
Shoes...

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #5822 on: November 27, 2011, 09:17:45 am »

C'mon, why wouldn't you wanna have infinite mana and cool CDR?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5823 on: November 27, 2011, 09:25:28 am »

I think what these guys have said/are trying to say is that runes/masteries give you enough mana regen to maintain if you're not spamming your spells (and you don't have to spam to farm waves as Malz since his STD jumps after you kill the target). Sorc Boots and AP items spend your money much better and let you do some SERIOUS damage, especially to single targets. Plus, as people have said, blue buff gives you all that, and as Malz you have a pretty good chance of getting it.

I'm not a Malz player (so if my alternatives were wrong, meh), but that's what I've seen from LoL streams and this thread anyway.

I used to love the tear and the staff it builds into, until I looked at how long it took to charge it, even WITH someone like Sona who can continually spam spells, and the gold cost per mana. Now if I want more mana/AP I tend to do RoA for the survivability/lane sustain instead. Mostly I just try and use my spells less/don't use them to farm if I can.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5824 on: November 27, 2011, 09:26:03 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sOx74vjb4GQ#!

I wanna do this.
Now.
... My God.

It's like that team that took 5x Rally and took down mid tower before the start of the game. Except so much worse.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5825 on: November 27, 2011, 10:55:49 am »

Can't watch the video. Damn you, Germany!
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5826 on: November 27, 2011, 11:13:58 am »

Imagine starting the game and seeing your entire enemy team has taken all AD Ranged Carries. 'Hah,' you think. 'Easy!' The game starts. "Buy Thornmail and win, guys!" you tell your team.

"My team is noob," yells the other team. "I called AD Carry." What a bunch of morons.

You do your thing and go to your lane and you notice you see none of the enemies. You're a little worried, until you see Caitlyn mid. Then everyone else. Le Blanc doesn't want to fight in that. She heads back. The five rush the mid tower. The tower is down.

You decide that that is really annoying, but nothing you could do. Three minutes in, you've lost both mid towers. You decide that the enemy jungler and mid Le Blanc can probably hold the last tower. by themselves. You'll take the outer turrets while the enemy is being morons.

That is, until, you see that first blood is drawn. Oh, and an inhibitor has fallen at the four minute mark.

What do you do?

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5827 on: November 27, 2011, 11:15:59 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sOx74vjb4GQ#!

I wanna do this.
Now.
Sweet Jesus.

Need more of my League playing peoples to get on. I was laughing my ass off the whole video.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5828 on: November 27, 2011, 11:18:35 am »

What do you do?

Why, you spout homophobic slurs and rage hard of course!
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5829 on: November 27, 2011, 11:26:39 am »

Imagine starting the game and seeing your entire enemy team has taken all AD Ranged Carries. 'Hah,' you think. 'Easy!' The game starts. "Buy Thornmail and win, guys!" you tell your team.

"My team is noob," yells the other team. "I called AD Carry." What a bunch of morons.

You do your thing and go to your lane and you notice you see none of the enemies. You're a little worried, until you see Caitlyn mid. Then everyone else. Le Blanc doesn't want to fight in that. She heads back. The five rush the mid tower. The tower is down.

You decide that that is really annoying, but nothing you could do. Three minutes in, you've lost both mid towers. You decide that the enemy jungler and mid Le Blanc can probably hold the last tower. by themselves. You'll take the outer turrets while the enemy is being morons.

That is, until, you see that first blood is drawn. Oh, and an inhibitor has fallen at the four minute mark.

What do you do?

Yeah, the mid-rush seems to be the new "in" thing now. A guy was yelling at everyone to rush mid the other night (probably saw that video). It failed HARD. Mid rush only works if everyone attack together. Only reason it wasn't over sooner was that I refused to be part of the Charge of the Derp Brigade, and worked on reducing towers top and bottom. And actually had them reduced all the way to the inhibitors. But by then the enemy team was fed bigtime. And two of ours had quit. But of course, I got the blame because I refused to charge blindly to my death along with the lemmings.  ::)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #5830 on: November 27, 2011, 01:00:13 pm »

okay so me, breadblocks, webadict, some The Pengo and a pubbie had a masterplan to rush mid. But webadict and Pengo randomed. We shall see how this ends.

EDIT: Yeah we didn't go all mid rush, but we did push a lot. Game was surprisingly equal:

Both teams got 30 kills, and we got just 2 assists less. Also, both teams had a fed Tryndamere.

It is kinda funny to have 102 AD at level 1, and to be able to crit Fizz for +200. 1 vs 2 against Fizz and Talon, but I managed to stay there. Webadict did good ganks as well, which helped. Good thing their Fizz wasn't too good.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 02:00:11 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5831 on: November 27, 2011, 01:31:07 pm »

okay so me, breadblocks, webadict, some The Pengo and a pubbie had a masterplan to rush mid. But webadict and Pengo randomed. We shall see how this ends.
Surprisingly not bad. We actually won through a combination of me rolling everywhere and split pushing.

It helped that there were a lot of AD champs and I was Rammus.

Bordel MAY have done something with Tryn hitting for a quarter of Fizz's health.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5832 on: November 27, 2011, 01:48:14 pm »

Bitches don't know about my duo bot AD Jarvan with Infinity Edge.

xD

Fuck the meta! (I was instagibbing Soraka with my ultimate)

Edit: Also, I've been marathoning this game for over 25 hours now nonstop and am a little wired from all the coffee.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5833 on: November 27, 2011, 01:59:07 pm »

"I'm jungling with Renekton," says a guy in Dominion Draft Pick.
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!?!?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5834 on: November 27, 2011, 03:12:37 pm »

1100 more ip... I can do this... I can last another 10 hours... c'mon body...
Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 1067